[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me tell you my story so far; >be me 26 I am in a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3041.jpg (320KB, 1449x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3041.jpg
320KB, 1449x1932px
Let me tell you my story so far;

>be me 26

I am in a relationship for 7 years now. My gf is 9/10 for me. And she is the only one I had sex with for all my life. Our relationship is great and everything is going good. Few months ago I got promoted and things got busier for both of us. She got a new job and I had tons of work to do too. Then a new coworker came. 7/10 but we had lots of common interest. We started to hangout after work since we both work on same schedules. We got very close and touchy with each other. From holding hands, to hugs, then it became a kiss and 2 weeks ago we had sex. My very first sex outside of my relationship. We still hangout everyday and she has 90% of my time now since we are colleagues. Me and my gf does not stay in one house so we get to see each other on our day offs only. She knew I have a gf, she knew we cant be forever. But she said she has feelings for me and I developed my feelings too for her since we see each other everyday. Her contract is for 2 years and she said that are gonna be together for 2 years.

I need advice. I know I have to play this game well but I am afraid that I might lose the game and I do not want that to happen. I want to win this game, the game of emotions. I can see she is tougher than I am in terms of controlling feelings. Can I have some advice on how to manage this situation? I do not want to lose her but I do not want to fall too much too.

>pic related is her.
>>
>I know I have to play this game well but I am afraid that I might lose the game

Talking from experience anon, there's no winners in this game. You'll either end up caught or broken. Have fun while it lasts.
>>
>>18618918
wtf don't play the game. why would you jeopardise a good relationship? she is probably trying to play you because girls like something they cant have and once they have it they get bored. especially girls like her. 7 years is a long time so you should work on things with your girlfriend. move in already. unless you you think then relationship is going nowhere.
>>
what a whore :(
>>
>>18618952
my point exactly.
>>
>>18618918
Either confess to your gf, dump her, then get with the new woman, or stop seeing her, you fucking piece of shit degenerate. Seven fucking years your gf wasted her life on a waste of space like you.
>>
>>18618918
love knows no happy end, buddy.
I know how you feel tho.
We have it in common that we cheated on long term gf's and that they were the only ones we had sex with. Also coworker, but thing is I also lived with that girl in a flat share.

I left my ex (which is an amazing girl nonetheless but I just didn't love her anymore and was too much of a pussy to break up) and now I am with the girl I cheated her with.

Thanks fuckign god that she is not a whore and that I am the bitch in fact with the whole cheating thing.

Anyways OP, get to know that new girl well. If you get the slightest hint of a red flag quit that shit, you will lose both, or atleast try to work things out with your current one and don't ever tell her. (but possibly she is cheating on you already too.)
>>
>>18618980
>>18618918
You don't deserve either.
>>
>>18618918

You are a fucking garbage human, you sperm-brained degenerate loser. As another anon said, a girl has wasted 7 years of her life on you.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>18618980
>but possibly she is cheating on you already too
What a pathetic excuse.
>>
>>18618918

Look at the photo, OP, she wants a ring? You are in hell by now. Wake up for the love of God.

She's hot, Op, but you can spot the evil in her smile. You are a poor warthog between the jaws of a Lioness.
>>
>>18618918
Dont listen to the guys calling you an asshole. They're a bunch of pussy whipped faggots.

You notice how you can hang with these two bitches without feeling hate for either one? That's the difference between men and women. Bitches dont understand because they're bitches. Relationships are based off a woman's perpsective, not mens' and women just want one dick, not a dozen so they dont understand, nor do they want to understand, where we're coming from.

Think about this. Your gf wants you because you have some game. That game is a skill that you have to keep sharp but how can you do that if you're not out there keeping it sharp? I am willing to bet that since you started this, you have been more flirtatious and carry a little more pep in your step that she's digging. She benefits from this too.

Dont fall into the trap of rejecting your man(ness?) because youre doing something women would shake their heads at. Bitches dont know what they want anyway, their happiness relies on us.

If you get caught you just need to combat her emotions with logic. Women cant keep up with logic and once their emotions die down, theyre stuck.

Remember, you being happy means everyone else is happy.
>>
>>18619117
Only good post itt.
>>
>>18619117

why losing 7 years of your time and emotional investment on one single woman while fucking other girls?

Sounds anti-economical
>>
>>18619202
What's anti economical is throwing in 100% of your resources, time, and energy into just a single person.

What happens when she leaves after 7 years because she gets bored of him due to the lack spunk from his end? She can find new dick no problem but him? He's stuck because his skillset is based off of her and will need time to readjust.

But what about his overall happiness? What about looking at what his girl is not doing on her part to KEEP him from looking for side pussy? See here's the shit: women offer NOTHING to a relationship compared to what he has to do.

OP needs to be charming, he needs to be funny, he needs to have money, he needs to be good in the sack, he needs to be creative, he needs to figure out how to keep her happy. What about the bitch? You ever have a moment where your chick wants to go out somewhere but YOU have figure out what the fuck to do?
What does she bring in besides just pussy?

Im sure that she's a cool chick, maybe, if he's been having her hang around for 7 years but that doesnt mean that she's doing anything to really make her worth having for 7 years.

That's the issue with all relationships. We spend our time and energy slaving away for bitches when it should be the other way around. Women cheat out of vengeance. They cheat because their man isnt doing xyz so they get it from another guy instead. Men cheat because they have an excess supply of love to give out which is why most men always say "it didnt mean anything more than sex!".

OP is doing nothing wrong. I havent heard the girl's side of the story but I am 99.9% sure that she is nothing special.

Am I wrong, OP?
>>
>>18618918
Just wait. You'll be caught somehow. Then you get with this cunt you're with. Then eventually she cheats on you. Circle of life my dude
>>
>>18619339
Oh yeah and dont fall into the trap of giving her all your time. We give sex freely. What is actually important to us is time. When you really like a bitch, you give her time.

Just remember that the second she acts up you set her straight and take away the time. If she ends up being a crazy bitch and she ruins what you have now with the 7 year bitch, take the lose and ditch them both. Neither of them are worth the trouble at that point and you can go looking for more pootang.
>>
>>18619117
I'm reading your comment and there isn't a whole lot of logic in it.

>women just want one dick, not a dozen so they dont understand
Women can also cheat.

>Your gf wants you because you have some game. That game is a skill that you have to keep sharp but how can you do that if you're not out there keeping it sharp?
What the fuck do you mean by game?

>you have been more flirtatious and carry a little more pep in your step that she's digging
>once their emotions die down, theyre stuck
Don't kid yourself, his gf will most likely leave him. What if after all those 7 years she planned to marry him? And now OP's feelings for his gf will wither away the closer he gets to the new Woman. He might not hate his gf as you said, but he won't feel the same towards like he did before he cheated. But according to your degenerate mind a dick is all a woman needs in a relationship.
>>
>>18619614
>women can also cheat
For different reasons than a man when he cheats. Read the portion about it here >>18619339

>what the fuck do you mean by game?
Your ability to get a woman. The fuck else would I be talking about?
Why do you think relationships get stale after a few years besides just "getting comfortable with each other"? After a certain amount of time you forget HOW to be charming, flirtatious, and sexy because you dont need to do it anymore. You got the bitch. Why put in the effort anymore? Same goes for a woman. Why try to be flirty if she already has you?
By messing around with some side he's giving himself the chance to keep up that charm that he also brings home to the main girl.

You tell me if you ever kissed a girl the same way as the first time when youve been with her for years.

>what if cheating changed his feelings of her?
Paraphrasing, but if some random bitch you just meet is enough to make you have second thoughts about marriage then why the fuck would you want to get marry to her anyway?
If he didnt cheat and they got married, he would have done this shit anyway DURING the marriage because it's not him, it's her. So what the fuck is your point? Are you a woman by any chance?

As a matter of fact OP why dont you complete the story and tell us what your long term girlfriend isnt doing right now that is making you unhappy? Because "our relationship is great" is something a bitch would say. Tell me the truth, motherfucker.
>>
dont do it. keep your gf. that other whore is not the only pussy you'll come across during your relationship. she's playing you man, keep your gf. dont dump her.
>>
>>18619117
Somebody listened to a little too much Black Phillip. I bet you're a pasty fuckin nerd too
>>
>>18619339
Jesus christ dude do you have any original thoughts of your own? I bet Patrice would look you once over and tear you to pieces
>>
>>18618918
dont play the game OP. you'll get caught one day. when your gf leaves you, you'll just regret it and your feelings for the new girl wouldn't last. just dont do it OP, your gf doesnt deserve this
>>
>>18618918
If she's actually developing feelings for then she will throw you under the bus. She'll find out how to get a hold of your current girlfriend and tell her what's going on to ensure she can have you. I saw it happen to a buddy and it was a mess.

Pick a girl, and then do what needs to be done before she can act.
>>
File: IMG_3068.jpg (225KB, 1151x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3068.jpg
225KB, 1151x853px
OP HERE.

Thanks for all the inputs everyone gave. I appreciate that. You can call me asshole or whatever because I think I became an asshole getting involve with this. But it is hard to control your feelings towards opposite sex especially if you get to see her everyday.

Now I am going to share my gf side for everyone to decide and help me. We are together for 7 years. My college classmate. We have the best relationship and we rarely argue. Both of our parents know each other and we are also planning on marrying soon. We are also both working in a foreign country which makes our relationship even better (we are asians working in middle east). Up to now everything is fine with us and we still talk to each other after work but as I said we only get to meet each other during our day offs. She is still my one and only and I dont have any plans of leaving her. She is the best that I have. But I am also enjoying hanging out with this new girl that I have. I dont know. I never got involved in this kind of situation.

>pic related my gf <3
>>
File: laughing_girl.gif (1MB, 346x261px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_girl.gif
1MB, 346x261px
>>18620444
Yeah it's literally just

>keep dating "new" woman
>lose actual girlfriend

or

>get rid of "new" girl
>keep real girlfriend

I've had attractions to close co-workers. All humans develop "feelings" for people besides their partner. All it takes is a slight amount of self control to not act on them and maintain a relationship with the person you genuinely want to be your partner.

You're actually pathetic.
>>
File: 1496727865871.png (166KB, 452x505px) Image search: [Google]
1496727865871.png
166KB, 452x505px
Commit suicide you stupid fucking waste of oxygen if my gf told me her ex dated her for over half a decade and it ended because of cheating I wouldve slaughtered that faggot
>>
>>18620444
If you truly love your girlfriend and want to stay with her, then you need to cut the other girl off. You think she's cool now but when she decides she "loves" you she will do everything in her power to ruin what you and your girlfriend have. The fact she's already claiming to be developing feelings for you is your red flag.

She will track down your girlfriend and expose you, or fake a pregnancy/get pregnant to tie you down. You need to be a man and make a decision on who you actually want before she ruins you.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.