[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my neighbors smoke weed. I dont but the rooms in my apartment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: smoke.jpg (27KB, 927x517px) Image search: [Google]
smoke.jpg
27KB, 927x517px
I think my neighbors smoke weed. I dont but the rooms in my apartment are smoky and smell like marijuana. Has anyone had this situation before? How do i deal with it?
>>
>>18618843
Ignore it?
Ask him for free joint?
Call police?
Move elsewhere?
Murder them all?
>>
>>18618843
If you don't like the smell you can't talk to them about it. Figure something out with them, I think they'll understand.
>>
>>18618843
why does it bother you?
>>
Spray frebreeze in the hallway they will know it's them and get paranoid. Cook Asian food anything even Indian food, it'll smell up the hallway and cover the smell if it bothers you.

The frebreeze one might get them to cut it down or get them to blow it out the window or something.

You can approach them or call the cops/landlord too. The landlord would probably be good just call them and say someone on your floor is smoking weed.

Or you can leave em be and just frebreeze the hallway like I said.
>>
>>18619085
Also a fan in your suite to blow the smoke away from our space would help.
>>
>>18618843

Welcome to most apartments and places near college campuses.
>>
>>18618843

Depends on the rules of the place you live, but the first step is to just talk to them politely and point out the smell is bothering you. It's their responsibility to buy a fan, air freshener, whatever. If they tell you to fuck off, talk to the landlord
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.