[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a time limit where it become impossible to get a girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1502633579423.jpg (155KB, 775x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502633579423.jpg
155KB, 775x960px
Is there a time limit where it become impossible to get a girlfriend?

I'm 21 right now, and I've never had one, but does it become impossible to obtain one the older you get?

Do women require a certain amount of dating experience at a certain age?
>>
There was a thread last night of an anonymous on his late 30s finally getting a girlfriend and having sex.

And no, generally the older a woman gets the more desperate she becomes. But it becomes more difficult to meet people since social interactions become less common as you move into greater responsibilities at work and school. There are singles clubs that go out hiking and stuff that might help with meeting people.
>>
>>18618767

Some dude made a thread of being 37 and dating someone for the first time. So no, there's no time limit.
>>
>>18618799
>>18618781

I hear a lot of an inversion on this though.

There are a lot of people on /r9k/ that believe there's a time-limit on experience that people accrue, and that relationships older than 25 are radically different from any other sort. The demands are different, and the playing field is totally different as an amount of experience is expected.

To me, it sounded like people feeding their insecurities and fears and masquerading that as life experience, but it also might be true.

That man may be incredibly lucky.
>>
>>18618808
Well /r9k/ also has poo jug posts and semen or piss bottle collections. Don't listen to them.

Relationships as a function of age will be dramatically different from one another but there really isn't a time limit as long as your not a fat Asperger's fuck. If you're a decent human beings and are modestly in shape you're fine. Just put the anime figurines away when you bring a date home.
>>
>>18618861
Thanks, but I'm still going to harbor that fear in the back of my brain until I get a girlfriend.
>>
>>18618876
Yeah it's a reasonable fear because there is the stigma with the older you get your virginity becomes more detectable
>He's 30, why has no one fucked him yet what's wrong with him?
When it could be a personal choice or lack of contact, or the person is guarded and skeptical of human interaction or fearful and haven't found the right person to open up to.
>>
Death is the only timeline. 21 is hardly old or time to worry. At 71 you may want to start given the average life expectancy.
>>
25 here, I have given up
>>
>>18618767
23, and tomorrow is my first date. When you're asking a girl out on a date, she probably won't know anything about your previous love life and by the time she does she'll know enough about you to make a better judgment.
Having a girlfriend or sex below a certain age isn't a badge that gives you access to normie stuff, it just gives you experience on how to act. As long as you make an effort, keep at it and bite lots and lots of bullets, something will stick eventually. And even if you get rejected, it was still a chance to practice. I wrote tons of messages on online dating sites with statistically zero replies, but from that I got very confident at texting girls.
Stop seeing dating as a win/lose scenario and do it for the sake of socializing.
>>
I'm 26 and got my first girlfriend about 6 months ago.
>>
>>18618808
>r9k
>source of anything
Do yourself a favor and never visit that place ever again. If you feel like shitposting, try /int.
>>
No, It gets way easier as you get older. Women in their 30 have been through the shitty relationships and then appreciate the nice guys that they ignored when they were young bitches. I got divorced at that age and it was a totally different game then when I was early 20s. It was awesome. I had so many options that I found my major upgrade of a wife before I knew it and been happy ever since.
>>
>>18618946
>When you're asking a girl out on a date, she probably won't know anything about your previous love life
As soon as I talk to a girl it becomes painfully obvious I'm a KHV, though.
>>
>>18618981
>appreciate the nice guys that they ignored when they were young bitches
The memes are fucking real
Kill me
>>
>>18619181
And she'll probably have a son with her Chad ex too, alpha fux beta bux.
>>
>>18618767
You have your whole life ahead of you. You'd be surprised how many men go that long without a relationship. Get yourself out to where you can meet women, and you will find someone.
>>
>>18618767

I found out recently that a close friend of mine just went on her first date at 23. She's very pretty, outgoing, smart, and popular. Just hadn't made a connection before. It happens.
>>
File: 1476785425172.png (122KB, 1407x207px) Image search: [Google]
1476785425172.png
122KB, 1407x207px
Time is irrelevant.
>>
Got one at 40. Never lose hope.
>>
>>18618767
Women are not a hive mind that all think the same, talk the same, act the same, and have the same standards.

Also it certainly wouldnt be 21. Youre a child.
>>
>>18619330
>Women are not a hive mind
>what is a bell curve
>>
>>18619306
>mfw that's me
Should I just end it all?
>>
>>18619403
It's me too. Don't worry about it, just give up and focus on other stuff.
Some people aren't meant to find someone, it's fine.
>>
>>18619404
It's so fucking lonely though, I legit think about suicide every day.
>>
>>18619413
Yeah, I know. So you either kill yourself or distract yourself.
I have a family, so I'm passively ending my life by smoking and drinking, and numbing everything with escapism. It kind of works. You need to find something that you can focus on.
>>
File: 1325564729811.jpg (16KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1325564729811.jpg
16KB, 380x285px
Women age like milk, so after about 30 they become far less desirable on average.

Men meanwhile have money and a job, and if you take care of yourself physically you now have your pick of any college girl you like. Do you know how prominent daddyshit is in women? You'll be rolling in it if you actually accrue something worth being attracted to. There's also evidence relationships that begin with a man significantly older than his partner last longer and have a stronger overall bond.
>>
>>18618767
An ocelot will never look at you like this :(
>>
>>18619425
So money really is the most important thing alongside looks?
>>
>>18620848
Money and looks are literally the only important things
>>
File: 1499711362567.jpg (343KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1499711362567.jpg
343KB, 800x533px
>>18620889
>tfw poor and ygly
>>
>>18618767
Yes, there is.

Yes, it is impossible.

Yes.

Let your dreams be dreams, you have already lost in life.

See how retarded these answers look? Me too.
Know what's more retarded? These are the answers you give yourself, and that's why you don't have a girlfriend yet.
>>
>>18622075
Of course there's no official time limit by which you're not allowed to get a gf anymore, dumbass.
Doesn't mean that your chances don't get drastically lower when you're in your twenties with literally zero relationship experience.
>>
>>18618799
I never dated all through my 20s and got a gf in my early 30s.
>>
>>18619174
Then act like you're not a khv.
>>
>>18622892
Wow I had never looked at it like that before, thanks man, now I can be successful with women
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.