[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get new roommate >shes only here for a few months before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: totallynotgood.jpg (96KB, 679x657px) Image search: [Google]
totallynotgood.jpg
96KB, 679x657px
>get new roommate
>shes only here for a few months before she leaves for school
>we start talking and hanging out
>we have a lot in common and hang out multiple times a week smoking and drinking in each others rooms
>eventually we start fucking
>she tells me she's seeing other guys and she's not looking for anything serious because she's moving
>tell her its cool
>as the weeks go by she slowly stops talking to those other dudes
>we keep hanging out and talking every day
>start to develop feelings but try to push them back because she's leaving
>few weeks ago she is about to leave on a study abroad trip
>before she leaves we spend every single day together, we wake up next to each other every day and spend several hours together
>she goes on her study abroad trip and we still talk every single day
>at the end of her trip she probably hooked up with anywhere between 5-7 different guys only used protection for a little less than half of them
>she tells me in deep and explicit detail about every guy she fucked while she was over there
>don't let it bother me
>we start talking about all the things we are going to do when she comes back
>she comes back
>completely stops talking to me
>never hits me up unless she needs something
>planned a day together and she ends up only spends about 3 hours with me
>she only comes to hang out with me for 30 minutes to an hour now
>she meets some chad thundercock guy and has been spending all of her time with him and she is leaving next week

i'm planning on keeping it cool these next couple of days but then when she leaves i'm planning on deleting her number and unfollowing her off everything. is this immature? i definitely had a reason to be hurt, we spent a lot of fucking time together and made a lot of plans and then she just blows me off for some other dude. yeah i know it's kind of my fault for catching feelings when I knew what was up, but at the same time, I feel like I dont deserve to be treated like that.
>>
You totally don't. She sounds like
1. A whore
2. A hateful bitch
3. A walking red flag.

You don't need toxic bitches in your life. Drop her NOW, not later.

It actually sounds like she's been trying to get you to drop her for a while but you can't take a hint.
>>
>>18618540
^me
To be fair, it is your fault though, and it doesn't make you cool to put up with shittiness.
It actually makes you look like a pussy pushover.
>>
>>18618522
>>eventually we start fucking
you're on the wrong website, normie
>>
>>18618545
Yeah you are right, but at least I learned from this and won't put myself through it again. Thanks for your input it's appreciated
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.