[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>averagely pretty on the outside but ugly on the inside >autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 8a86d54bd84f04953636db.jpg (8KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
8a86d54bd84f04953636db.jpg
8KB, 253x199px
>averagely pretty on the outside but ugly on the inside
>autism almost maxed out
>nearing my expiration date

Should I kms now or prolong the inevitable and settle for an orbiter that I will never love or be happy with and possibly make him unhappy too in the long run and eventually kms?
>>
>>18618381
If your not super anti-gay try out the market , it's a lot easier to get a bf /trap gf than a gf and no risk of pregnancy lul
>>
>>18618403
How will that help find emotional connection? I've been in relationships before with good caring boyfriends yet this loneliness is cancer I carry with me everywhere
>>
>>18618436
Loneliness isn't something that can be cured by someone else I personally have tons of friends from 4chan on kik they help stave off the loneliness but they don't get rid of it
>>
>>18618381
>Should I kms now or prolong the inevitable and settle for an orbiter that I will never love or be happy with and possibly make him unhappy too in the long run and eventually kms?
You're ugly on the inside indeed.
>>
>>18618443
Because I called the guy interested in me an orbiter? Just curious
>>
>>18618469
No, but that 'an orbiter' is all that he is to you, an annoyance to be deal with.
>>
>>18618474
He just makes things difficult because of his fixation on the idea that just because we see each other at work everyday and can have a laugh, he thinks he knows me or that I know him and thus can marry and live happily ever after. Doesn't accept the fact that however much I may appreciate his company, we have pretty much nothing in common besides work and not much can be built on that. Not from my perspective.

It's also a reason why he would be unhappy in the long term as well. He's not annoyance, he's actually a good person who deserves to be happy.
>>
>>18618474
Was going to add that he confuses love with physical attraction as I can't possibly see, having nothing in common, what else he could be attracted to. Being polite and smiling at strangers and colleagues doesn't make someone a happy go lucky or friendly person
>>
>>18618495
Having things or habits in common is a very shallow relationship starter, if I'm being frank. Either way I don't think you are ready for a mature relationship, so forget it
>>
File: lower standards.jpg (150KB, 777x767px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards.jpg
150KB, 777x767px
>>18618381
>expiration date
>orbiter
>settle
>autism

I hope this is bait. Nobody should think like this when considering dating somebody.

But yes, remove yourself from gene pool. Certain people should never exist in the forst place. Eugenics will eventually solve problems like you are.

>stupid frog poster
>>
>>18618381
i'll bet you a million dollars that even though you're probably a 7/10 at best, you're only interested in guys who are 10/10. life and dating is much more enjoyable when you lower your standards.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.