[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found out that my Ex-Gf as of 4 months ago was probably cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I found out that my Ex-Gf as of 4 months ago was probably cheating on me before we broke up.

This "DILF" she met on the train during school had a wife and a kid so she started babysitting for them. I found out that she has been basically bragging to a lot of people about how she has been fucking the dad regularly and sneaking away to other states with him on his "business trips" explicitly to fuck.

I could potentially exact revenge

what would you do?
>>
>>18618099

tell the wife but don't let it be known who did it
>>
>Ex-Gf as of 4 months ago
>exact revenge
Do you have a life, my dude?
>>
Just forget it, man.
>>
>>18618099
You owe it to the wife and the family.

This has little to do with revenge.

You should most definitely take action, tell the wife but make sure it can't be traced to you.
>>
They're both cheating assholes, they deserve each other. His wife and child deserve better than him though.
>>
>>18618123
>obviously dickless
Having an opportunity and looking for an opportunity are two different things.
Only a spineless faggot would turn the other cheek.
>>
>>18618099
if you can stay anonimous in your revenge, do your worst
>>
>>18618099
Take the wife as your new gf.
>>
>>18618099
Come on OP. We all know the only reason a woman breaks up is they have another guy, as long as you aren't cheating on them or beating them. So this shouldn't be a surprise to you. When they want to take a break or break up get real close and you can smell another guys cum on their breath.
>>
>>18618220
Bingo
>>
>>18618224
Such is justice.
>>
File: 1501305736106.gif (2MB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
1501305736106.gif
2MB, 400x392px
>>18618116
>>18618162
Aight so, I've been in an odd spot with this. My dad cheated on my mom for 20 years before they got divorced. He was the bread winner (My mom works as a nurse, but she's part time and doesn't make enough to support 2 kids and pay off that big and house) and nobody in the family was aware he wad cheating. I had hunches. He would go on business trips a lot and come home late etc. He also always argued with my mom and loathed my sister.

Aside from all of this, he still payed the bills and bought us shit. Even helped pay for both of our colleges and set up retirement accounts. He never physically abused my mom. He got drunk and scream a lot, but that did nothing really to me aside from make me uncomfortable.

My life would be radically different had someone told my mom and they split earlier and it would have been a rougher life for sure. Basically him sticking around was morally incorrect, but it made life easier growing up.
>>
>>18618237
Your father is a hero for staying when it would have been easier to just leave
>>
>>18618634
>Fucked countless other chicks for 2 decades
>Was a drunken asshole
>Is a hero because he bothered to take care of the children he is responsible for
Humanity was a mistake
>>
Kill her, kill him, kill his wife, kill kids.

Live long and happy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.