[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >almost kill yourself >girlfriend knows this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>be me
>almost kill yourself
>girlfriend knows this and says "I'm not sure if I feel the same way about us anymore"
>girlfriend later says "I don't wanna breakup"
>me being paranoid, thinks that she's just saying that so I don't die while she's away for a month

Will she leave me? If so please include a clean and effective suicide method
>>
>>18617994
none are really clean op , when you die your bowls and bladder open , ergo you shit and piss yourself when you die , she is simply moving the relationship to a different state basically she loves you but her opinion on you changed over time ,
>>
>>18617994
>>almost kill yourself
So why didn't you? You want attention son?
>>
>>18617994
get your fucking actis together. she is Feeling insecure because she has to drag your silly ass around while you probably cant get out of bed most days. if you want this to work out go to therapy and work this out with her together.
>>
oh, okay. By clean I meant like not exploding into a trillion pieces. Also, I don't care how painful it is as long as it's guaranteed death
>>
I never even once showed any symptoms of depression to her, I just told her friend at once and the friend told her. We can't go to therapy we're not old enough
>>
>>18618009
>we're not old enough

not this underage shit again
>>
alright
>>
>>18617994
>>almost kill yourself
wow where can I find a real man like you OP bet you can't beat them off with a stick
>>
>>18618006
>>
Thanks will do
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.