[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just had a shocking realisation (shocking in the sense it took

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: saw-the-pee-tape.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
saw-the-pee-tape.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
I just had a shocking realisation (shocking in the sense it took me this long to notice).

I'm a white guy and I've never been in a non-interracial relationship before. My last ex was an Asian/Latina mix, the one before that was Half-Asian and Half-White (the closest I've ever came to dating a white girl), the one before that was from Thailand, the one before was of Dominican descent, the girl before that was Catonese, and several girls before here were Vietnamese (high Vietnamese population here).

I'm not disappointed or pointing anything wrong here, I'm just wondering why that is and what it says about me (plus I can't help but notice how many Asians I've dated -- considering how often you see men lamenting about not being able to land an Asian girl -- while somehow I always find myself in the company of Asians -- even when I was a kid). I'm not even trying to get with girls of a specific race. It just so happens the ones I had enough feelings and chemistry with were non-white. While the only times I get rejected is by white women.

Though I have noticed that when a woman is non-white, it's the only time a girl is nice to me. Weird.
>>
>>18617903

You posted your gay story on /r9k/ already. There's nothing remotely shocking about WM/AF
>>
>>18617916
Why is it the only time I can get with a girl she's a non-white? While white girls tend to be not so nice? What that says aboot me? Etc.
>>
>>18617916
>robot only focuses on the wm/af part
You don't say.
>>
White chicks prefer dating non-whites anyway.
>>
>>18617933

Yeah, I'm cutting out all the extra bullshit. He's lamenting about only dating asians, takes the most basic of common sense to see that.
>>
>>18617937
>dat primacy effect
I'm seeing Hispanic, Black, and a made-up ethnic group in OP's. Your reading comprehension needs work.
>>
>>18617940

Eh you're going to pretend to be a fucking idiot so I won't bother responding anymore. Pay attention to the race he used first each time as well as.

>plus I can't help but notice how many Asians I've dated

People as stupid as you are common on 4chan now a days it seems. Depressing.
>>
>>18617941
That's cherrypicked out of context though.
>>
>>18617903
OP wins the 'I'm not racist award'

It does not mean much beyond 'I've mostly dated non-white people'
>>
It is easier to date down the racial hierarchy. There is a reason white men with asian girls are looked down on as creepy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.