[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna die so fucking bad, but I can't bring myself to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1502107109590.png (203KB, 457x403px) Image search: [Google]
1502107109590.png
203KB, 457x403px
I wanna die so fucking bad, but I can't bring myself to actually kill myself because I don't want to put my mother through that. She's the only person who has ever given a shit about me, and although she hasn't really helped me, I don't want her to KNOW that her intentions were for nothing.

I don't actually really know what I'm asking for here, but does anyone have any sort of input?

pic unrelated
>>
>>18617241
The answer to life is 42 FYI
Killing yourself is useless it will just make someone have to clean up your shit , literally when you die you shit your pants and do you really wanna be that guy who the corner remembers as ramen shit guy ?
>>
>>18617241
Why are you wanting to kill yourself?
>>
I am in a similar situation, only it's my dad I don't want leaving behind. Every time I was almost at that suicidal breaking point I would think of my dad and I'd stop my harm, knowing life was worth living if it meant that my dad wouldn't have to carry the weight of my death on his shoulders.

I ended up calling him and opening up about this, and his response was essentially "If you really wanted to die, you would've done it by now".

It broke me for a bit. Felt sort of like my only "reason" for living gave me some sort of... permission to die? Or almost dared me to go through with it? ...Even though my "reason" has lost its value, if that makes sense, I still know I can't kill myself. It's easier for me to enter fits of despair and self harm without my dad as my motivation, but it's also easier for me to think realistically about how I can't pull the plug even if it's the last thing I think I want.

What I'm trying to say is...if your mother is your reason, then it must mean you were at least LOOKING for a reason.

Similar to how you can want to die without any clear reason why, you can also want to live without any clear motivation or goal. Although knowing "why" you barely want to keep existing helps you stay afloat, you've got to learn how to keep going without that "because" in your life.

I have to keep living "because" such and such.

"I have to keep living" is good enough. Don't put all of your eggs in one basket, especially one that is as unreliable and as ever-changing as another human being. It ends badly.

You don't need a reason to keep living, you just sort of... have to. I'll promise I will continue, maybe you can too.

Maybe nobody will understand why you want to die, maybe you won't either. You might not ever know what you WANT when you're alive, or why you are alive. Being alive is all you should do.

I just hope you can trust some random internet schmuck when I say I feel for you and I hope you make it.
>>
Live for your mother, man. Go out and get a job, make her happy.

Once she hits the bucket feel free to jump off a roof.
>>
Kill your mom first.
>>
>>18617241
Why do you want to die?

I am a suicide survivor who use to feel the same. Maybe we can talk about it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.