[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>be me >>Meet girl on tinder >>8/10 >>Get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: aPDn42g_700b.jpg (60KB, 700x695px) Image search: [Google]
aPDn42g_700b.jpg
60KB, 700x695px
>>be me
>>Meet girl on tinder
>>8/10
>>Get along very well
>>We talk everyday
>>Go out once, it was great, i get a little kiss, she said she had a great time too
>>3 weeks pass, I keep inviting her out but she started uni and is too busy and can't go out, still text everyday
>>I'm meeting some friends near her uni so i say I'll be there earlier to see her a while before i go to my friends
>>She says k
>>I get there and wait outside til she gets out of class, call her 4 times, no answer
>>She texts me "anon I'm so sorry i have this group work and if i don't go they will kill me, I can't make it today I'm very sorry"
>>I'm a bit upset about this but understand uni goes first
>>Still wait for her to say goodbye at least
>>Turn around, i see her with her friends, shes wearing a hat, seems like she's hiding from someone
>>I text her "you don't need to hide, i already saw you"
>>"I'm not hiding there's too much sun and I'm in a rush"
>>There is too much sun but it still looked very bad from my point of view
>>I leave to where I'm meeting my friends, i got there 2 hours earlier to see her, now I'll have to wait like an idiot.
>>
>>like half hour later she texts me a long ass message
>>She says everything she said was true, and that she's truly sorry, that she loves talking to me but doesn't want me to misunderstand, she doesn't want a relationship, she has a shit ton of work from uni and her head is somewhere else, also she hasn't gotten over her ex 100% so she doesn't want to have anything with anyone right now and that she's sorry if she hurt me in any way
>>I'm busy getting very drunk so i don't reply til the next day
>>I say it didn't bother me that much being stood up but her walking right in front of me without coming to me and say things to my face, that also i understand her situation and stuff, trying to be nice about it
>>She had a thing today so no reply yet
>What should i do? Why she was so nice to me? Why did she gave me a kiss if she didn't want anything
>I understand nothing bros, I'm lost here, don't know what to do, i really like this girl
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.