[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get started learning how to properly meditate? I made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: shiva.jpg (86KB, 610x625px) Image search: [Google]
shiva.jpg
86KB, 610x625px
How do I get started learning how to properly meditate? I made a thread here a day or two ago and that was one of the only pieces of advice I got for me problem. I couldn't ask the poster for my info because I lose connection here for whatever reason and can't make replies so I'd really appreciate some help getting started.
>>
If you want peace of mind and clarity just sit still in a quiet place and empty your mind of thoughts
your brain will work better
if you need something to focus on, pick two stimuli, like the warmth of your chair, the breeze from some wind/air conditioning, a static noise, or warmth of sunlight. pick two things you can feel and focus on both of those at the same time.
build focus and make your mind work better
>>
>>18616913
But I can't find anywhere quiet. I'm 18 and still in HS and I live with the loudest family in the world. They spend everyday blasting shit music and even if I move up or down a few floors in our apartment complex I can still hear them.
>>
>>18616877
Google mindfulness meditation.

If you have connection error try "post a reply" button instead of the pop up box.
>>
>>18616877
You can't "learn" how to meditate so much as "discover" it.

I can only get into the meditative state if I'm look at nature. A sunset, or a just a tree with wind.
Just something natural.
I keep my eyes open the entire time.

But that's just me. Some people can get the clear mindedness from closing their eyes and focusing on nothing.

It's person to person
>>
>>18616877
ok bud, once again, dropping this pack of guided audio meditations for easy access into meditation:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9avnnk9e5180bon/Meditation.zip
also read this booklet: http://www.meditationexpert.com/ebok/howtomeditate.pdf

>You're welcome
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.