[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just broke down in front of customers and coworkers and I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1496282364842.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496282364842.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
I just broke down in front of customers and coworkers and I don't know what I'm going to do. How am I supposed to show up to work tomorrow knowing everyone there has seen me this way? They were always extremely critical of me to begin with. My homeboard doesn't care but I just need some support.
>>
>>18616657
More details, please. What exactly happened when you broke down? If you didn't do anything that could get you fired you shouldn't worry at all, go to your job like any other day. Everyone breaks down at some point, you just happened to do it in front of your co-workers, that's all. As I said, unless what happened could get you fired then their opinions are irrelevant.
>>
>>18616657
ive cried in front of coworkers two times before, its not a big deal, if they didnt care about you before they wouldnt care after
>>
File: 1496324401251.jpg (28KB, 604x438px) Image search: [Google]
1496324401251.jpg
28KB, 604x438px
>>18616711
I just started crying and hyperventilating. The customer I was tending to thought I was crazy. She flagged down an associate who got a supervisor, call more attention to me. The supervisor got me off the register and I went to search for the manager, who was my only way out of this place. She was nowhere to be found. I ended up punching a shopping cart and screaming. Eventually I found her and she gave me the go ahead to leave early.
>>
Get out of retail, dumbass. There are jobs more than two blocks removed from the interstate.
>>
Just tell your supervisor you're going to therapy or some kind of self help thing and apologize. Maybe ask to work on the floor instead of the regies.
>>
>>18616744
>>18616744

But WHY???
>>
Quit. Go to school. Get a better job. Don't take gender studies.
>>
>>18617374
This
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.