[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going in year 2 of a major I'm not thrilled over >can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1464845524061.png (137KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464845524061.png
137KB, 500x500px
>going in year 2 of a major I'm not thrilled over
>can't see myself doing anything else though

Fuck me I hate school!
>>
Take time off school and work and think about what you DO want to do then.
>>
You have your years to decide what you want. Dont waste your time doing something you dont want. Not to mention money.
It could help to take your general education classes now so you get them out of the way and maybe find something that interests you.

If you take a break on school, dont get married or have kids, its so much harder to finish or go back
>>
>>18616614
If nothing else, take your break when you have your associates so you have something to show for your time
>>
>>18616585
chieeell, i thought life was over after not doing finance, turns out i have better plans coming thru
>>
>>18616614
>>18616617
I graduated high school with an associates
>>18616606
>>18616751
If I quit school I won't ever com back due to finance, it's now or never
>>
>>18616859
kys
>>
>>18616585
Everyone should spend at least 4 years in the real-world working a crappy job, live in a 2 bedroom apartment, and eat ramen/frozen pizza for a few years.

It’s not your fault. It’s smart business men who run colleges that infiltrated all aspects of our country’s education system tell you, “You have to go to college or you will fail at life”.

You were had. Finish your major then pursue a career you want after being an adult for awhile.

I know you think you know who you are now, but you don’t.
>>
The sad part is when you go for an interview they will see 1 year work experience on your competitors and 4 year college degree and pick him over you anyday
>>
>>18617062
What a pretentious post
>>
i know that feel all too well bro

>tfw only doing law because of nepotism as my father friend owns a soliciting company
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.