[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost a bet on the Broncos vs. Bears game and have to eat dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0079.jpg (271KB, 1600x1586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0079.jpg
271KB, 1600x1586px
I lost a bet on the Broncos vs. Bears game and have to eat dog feces. The silver lining is that I get to prepare it however I want. Any recommendations on masking the taste and mitigating sickness?
>>
>>18616580
run away lol
>>
>>18616580
Consider killing yourself for making such a childish bet seriously.

Blend it into a smoothy with a super strong ingredient (like a fuckton of ginger). Obv you'll still get sick but you'll get it down the hatch. Or you'll think about eating literal shit too much and puke halfway, either way your "friends" will be satisfied.
>>
You'll get sick purely from the bacteria from feces.

Back out and pay the guy money.

Also grow up.
>>
Don't fucking do it you moron.

A bet between friends isn't a binding contract, and you don't have any obligation to follow through when it's genuinely malicious. "My friends will get mad if I go back on the bet." If your friends are actually going to try to make you eat dog shit, then they're not your friends.

Also, seconding the people who said to grow the fuck up.
>>
If you back out what's the worst that can happen? I bet my balls it's not worse than eating dogshit. It's genuinely dangerous.
>>
What the above posters said, grow up. Not worth your health.
>>
>>18616580
If there's any way to get out of this bet, do it. At best you're eating dog shit, at worst you'll seriously put your health at risk.
Now that that's aside, you definitely want to boil it to kill the bacteria. Maybe make a shit broth with plenty of spices and vegetables to overpower the taste - it's best if you cook some beef in it and just eat that.
I'm guessing if anyone knows how to eat shit, it'd be the scat lovers, so maybe look that up and see what they have to say about health risks.

But seriously though even if you have to suck the guy's dick do NOT do this. And never do it again. Even if you won the bet, what kind of friend makes his friend eat dog shit?
>>
>>18616580
Do you have to swallow a whole turd or just nibble it a bit?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.