[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i lost my virginity to a drunk woman and now she's going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

So i lost my virginity to a drunk woman and now she's going around telling everyone that I took advantage of her.

I mean, I've never been a big drinker so I guess my question is does alcohol really make one lose as much control as they say or is it just a scapegoat and a way to avoid responsibility and consequences? I just wanted some human connection like everyone else..
>>
I think this is something where you'll get a lot of different opinions and you have to wind up personally justifying or condemning your own actions

That said, I have never lost control drinking, though I've known people who have drank a lot, done stupid things (like try to get people to sleep with them (or sometimes try to sleep with me)) then claim to have been blacked out. Every time I encounter this scenario the drunk person looks and acts completely lucid, so I would personally be inclined to say the "doing stuff while blacked out" thing is bull. However, since they still seem lucid, you can't really be put at fault. Assuming you didn't fuck someone sleeping from drinking too much I would say that you are dealing with a bitch who wants society to justify her choices by clearing her of responsibility.
>>
Being drunk is a matter of degree. If she was drunk and you were not (and it sounds like you weren't), then there is certainly a chance that you did take advantage of her, especially if you saw it as an easy opportunity to lose your virginity because she was drunk.
>>
Hey, at least you were able to be around someone willing to get drunk around you. And not only that, you also had sex! Here I am, a 24 yo virgin that can't even convince a girl to want to be around me outside of work.
>>
>>18616558
She probably knew but regretted it the next day.

Don't do it again anon srsly. A fleshlight is a much better option than risking a rape charge
>>
>>18616558
Just say she took advantage of you since it was your first time being drunk and she took your innocence , trust me it works
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.