[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had sex for the first time two weeks ago and I'm 25, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: poop.jpg (35KB, 421x600px) Image search: [Google]
poop.jpg
35KB, 421x600px
I had sex for the first time two weeks ago and I'm 25, I was so anxious and nervous I could not get hard, the girl was nice ad carring enough to say it was ok, and that she wanted to spend time with me anyway, she gave me a massage, hugs, kisses and we just talked for a little bit, afther I a while I got confortable enough arround her to actually do it, she said I was great, and called me hot a couple times, we spent the rest of the night together cuddling.

I don't feel any less like a piece of shit, I don't have the intention to see her again, I felt as dull as I feel spending the whole weekend watching TV alone. How do I fix myself?
>>
File: image.png (265KB, 495x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
265KB, 495x346px
Nofap should help
>>
that girl sounds nice. What's you relation to her?
>>
>>18616222
this shit is so retarded. if OP he is really low test he should get blood-tested, get a script for testosterone, and then jerk off as much as he damned well wants to (which will be more if he's taking test)
>>
>>18616192
That's because sex is good but is not a solution for your mental problems or a life changer you douchebag
>>
Why won't you see her again?
>>
It's probably because you felt nothing for her. Sex with someone you care about is much different to non-committal sex, and in your case, what sounds like sex with someone just for the sake of having sex.
>>
>>18616222
Masturbation doesn't lower your testosterone dumbass
>>
Easy. You've put sex on an extremely high pedestal and now you know truth. It's really not that much better than masturbation.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.