[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In the Army >Going to do some field training for 2 weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 11.jpg (371KB, 720x4362px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
371KB, 720x4362px
>In the Army
>Going to do some field training for 2 weeks
>my FWB is acting like its a really big deal
>wanted to spend the ENTIRE weekend together
>I said I was down for a night but wanted a night off too
>FWB freaks out so I just agree to the entire weekend because >beta
>last night
>stuck at work late loading everything up for monday
>told we have to come in today
>THIS drama happens
>dont feel like dealing with it so just NOPE out

Was I in the wrong here?
I really dont think i was really in the wrong that much
This convo is from yesterday
pt two in a second
>>
File: tfw no1.jpg (623KB, 720x7761px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no1.jpg
623KB, 720x7761px
>>
No "in the wrong" here if work got in the way. She's being bitchy and needy for little reason, unless she caught the feels and thinks she's about to lose you.

I would take a stand and just remind her that it's either see each other for a few hours or not at all.
>>
>>18616157
Well she already broke up with you then you tried to guilt trip. So, I would just say get over it and go do your training.
If she wants you back she'll come back, if not oh well.
Also, if she was able to clear her week why couldn't you?
>>
>>18616369
I told her I was only free Friday and Saturday anyways I really didnt wanna do a whole weekend and she knew that before anyways, idk why she cleared her entire weekend like that
But then on Friday I was told I had to work during the weekend and its not like I can just request a day off.
>>
>>18616398
You were in the right.

She was only a FWB anyway so don't blame yourself too much for anything. You'll find another.
>>
>>18616157
shes not your girlfriend...
>>
>>18616398
>I told her I was only free Friday and Saturday anyways I really didnt wanna do a whole weekend and she knew that before anyways, idk why she cleared her entire weekend like that
Tell her this

But really, OP, clearly the weekend thing is not the only problem. It sounds like you guys broke up for other reasons, and you've had it on your mind for a while. She realized that you were slipping away, and that's why she wanted to spend the weekend with you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.