[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens when your friend's ex girlfriend sleeps with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1442032951873.jpg (407KB, 869x873px) Image search: [Google]
1442032951873.jpg
407KB, 869x873px
What happens when your friend's ex girlfriend sleeps with another one of your friends and kisses another separate friend two weeks after their breakup? I'm conflicted about how I should go about maneuvering around this.

Buddy is obviously super upset about what happened, and I was there for him and basically said "Yeah she's a bitch and those two friends of your obviously weren't your friends, I'm never going to speak to them again" to make him feel better but on the other hand I'm still on relatively good terms with those people, including the ex girlfriend of his. I like hanging out with everybody but it's become so fractured I feel like I'm almost being pressured to take a side, but nobody is really telling me to since this is literally a 24 hour development. I haven't spoken to the 2 friends who fooled about with friend's ex, and I'm seriously not sure if I should or not.

Basically everything is fucked and I feel like I'm supposed to take sides despite not wanting to really take anyone's side. I don't think it should really matter, but I've been good friends with the guy since elementary school but I don't believe in seniority, but also feel like I'm somehow honour-bound. Maybe some of you have been in this position, I don't know. Just wanna know what you did and why.
>>
Protip: if you don't want to pick sides, don't tell someone that you won't ever speak to people again, and especially don't volunteer this info.

Your friend could have been bummed out if you had continued to interact with these people, but there was also a chance that he understood. Now that you have flat out told him that you're on his side and you will freeze them out, don't expect him to feel anything other than betrayed when he finds out you don't actually want to follow up on that.

Basically only continue hanging out with them if you're willing to lose the burned friend over this, at this point.
>>
>>18616115
>Protip: if you don't want to pick sides, don't tell someone that you won't ever speak to people again, and especially don't volunteer this info.
I was trying to make him feel better and didn't see any point in turning it into a possible confrontation about my feelings vs his feelings.

In the moment you say things, I think you'd be able to understand that.
>>
>>18616143
There's a difference between generally saying something without thinking and then dealing with it, or saying something without thinking then getting all upset that you have raised expectations by making promises. I am responding less to the fact that you said this to begin with, than that you show zero responsibility throughout the post for single-handedly picking a side before anyone asked you to. It is also the most important part because as I said, backtracking on a promise is altogether very different from never picking sides to begin with.

All you can really do if you are still unsatisfied with the options I gave is tell your friend that you empathized with him and said it out of sympathy, later realizing that actually you do not feel like picking sides at all and enjoy hanging out with these people. Still the damage will almost certanly be done and I do not recommend going with this strategy.
>>
>>18616101
shit, leave all of them alone, theyre equally guilty for passing her around
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.