[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>prostitution becomes legal in leafland >decided to try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: aXm3256xjU.jpg (123KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm3256xjU.jpg
123KB, 650x650px
>prostitution becomes legal in leafland
>decided to try it out
>find a very attractive and thicc black woman
>fuck her
>first time with a black lady
>become a race fetishist after that
>fucked a bunch of black whores after that (always with a condom)
>now on multiple dating sites trying my darnedest to get into an IR relationship
>realize that I might be the worst partner for someone unlesa they're into IR sex as a fetish
>don't know of any place that isn't fetlife where it's possible to exclusively look for black ladies that want white men
>also have an impreg/breeding fetish and would nut the very hardest if we were trying to make babies and we made that into a kinky night
Help. I know I'm probably terrible, but if I could meet a lady who gets off on my skin colour, I'd be down with that.
>>
>>18616077
>prostitution becomes legal in leafland
assisted suicide is still illegal, fuck Trudeau
>>
>>18616077
Why do special snowflakes think scientists are these cold emotionless machines?
>>
>>18616167
It was generated by that meme making robot.
>>18616124
Better than the helmet hair.
>>
>>18616275
>It was generated by that meme making robot.
That's actually pretty funny then. Link?
>>
>>18616077
what the fuck does that OP pic mean?
>>
>>18616311
>>18616292
http://inspirobot.me/
>>
>>18616077
Could I get some advice on meeting a black lady with a fetish for interracial sex and white dudes, without being a creep?
I figure like if I'm gonna try and get into a relationship with that dynamic for sexual reasons, the feeling and benefit should probably be mutual. Like I said, it probably would not be right to lead someone along, and I'm probably a terrible person.

I can live with that. But if I'm gonna be terrible, I at least want to do it in a way that's constructive.
>>
>>18616077
Enjoy prison faggot , prostutuon is illegal since it can't be regulated without whorehouses ergo I totally don't have a pimp forcing me to do this at all or anything
>>
File: aXm2096xjU.jpg (87KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm2096xjU.jpg
87KB, 650x650px
>>1861632
This is great
>>
Just move to Africa. You can go damn near free for missionary shit.

Trump doesn't want your nugget loving ass here anyway.
>>
>>18616077
>walk up to black girl
>ask her on date
If you're an attractive white man it's easy to pick up black women. Most will see you as an improvement. That's how it is in burgerland at least.

Once you realize that black women are the least loved by men, then you become woe. Half of the them (if they aren't city black) perceive them self as less.

That's how my black gf was. I got jungle fever from it too but I ended up losing it because I couldn't find a white washed black girl. Love the looks, hate the personality
>>
File: IMG_4103.jpg (63KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4103.jpg
63KB, 650x650px
>>18616321
Thanks
>>
>>18616997
So you're saying that black ladies see themselves as less than others, so they have confidence issues?
That's strange.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.