[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /adv/ So I probably handled this quite badly, but I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1498395688575.jpg (33KB, 480x511px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498395688575.jpg
33KB, 480x511px
Sup /adv/

So I probably handled this quite badly, but I'm not sure how I should have handled it?

I've been dating this girl for over a year. Everything was great for the first few months. But as of the beginning of this year she has basically been living with me, most of our friends have all graduated and we have very few friends left in our small student town. We spend a lot of time together and so far everything has gone okay I guess.

It's just sex, as of late has been bothering me. Perhaps I dealt with this in a childish manner? I don't know. She's the second girl I've ever slept with. Everything was great for most of our relationship, both of us are fit and we have sex on the daily. Slowed down a little bit as the relationship progressed which is expected I guess. The last few times we've had sex or tried to she hasn't been getting wet. This never used to be an issue. I tried to brush it off the first time it happened, like shit like that happens I guess. But now she's been on her period so we haven't had sex for a week and her period just ended. Happened to be when we planned a date night. I made her dinner and took her out to see the meteors that came past tonight. We were having a pretty good night and we got home, had a bit of wine and again she couldn't get wet. So obviously this is a bit of a knock to my ego, so I just lay there with her, she says sorry she doesn't know what's going on, I say cool its fine and get up to go brush my teeth. Climb into bed, roll over, shit is a bit awkward and I tell her maybe we need some space. In my head I thought we were perhaps seeing each other too much and she was just so used to having me around and such that that might be influencing it, I don't know. So I packed my stuff to leave and she was extremely pissed with me and didn't even want to talk things out. She came back to my place so she could pick up some of her essentials so she can function for the next few days without seeing me.
>>
I don't know how I should have acted? She seemed pissed that I wanted space, like that "oh you want space?! I'll give you space!" type of thing
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.