[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a pimple/zit about a month ago near my pubic region. Two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I had a pimple/zit about a month ago near my pubic region. Two weeks ago it burst and now it is back again. Can somebody help me out here? It is really annoying? Any creams that can help?
>>
>>18615899
Wash your hands, clean your nails, squeeze it out and clean the place with rubbing alcohole.
>>
>>18615899

Go see a dermatologist. Disregard what people here say unless you're cool with scarring yourself.
>>
>>18615940
Cant show pubes to him
>>
I would get these types of pimples on deployment when we couldn't shower often and hygiene was a factor.

Do your best to pop it with clean hands, put a band aid on it, and try to shower and keep as clean as possible.
>>
>>18615940
A dermatologists wont do anything else. You don't get scars from pimples. The only thing you need to do is have clean hands and disinfect the open skin.
>>
>>18616012
>>18616024
Btw I mentioned that it did pop before and came back again. Don't wany it to come back again now if I pop it
>>
>>18616029
When I was deployed they were HUGE pimples and had to be popped several times. They also hurt like a motherfucker when I popped it.

Don't worry. It's happened to me and it took 2-3 to get all of the pus out.
>>
>>18616029
Well, did your nails have been clean? Otherwise it might be just your skin or better said your gland which overproduces. Did you change your skin creame or food intake?

You might also have left some shit in your glant which has regrown. Just pop it clean and disinfect. That's all any dermatologist will ever do.
>>
>>18616076
Are there any good disinfectant creams in USA? Im new here
>>
>>18615899
there are creams that work really well. I think most of them are prescription. your primary should be able to give you one.

otherwise your dick will fall off and you will get pelvic cansur.

no you'll just have to wait patiently with a boil on your dick until your body naturally sorts it out
>>
>>18616232
You don't want disinfectant in your cream, anon. Buy a bottle of rubbing alcohol and clean the open skin spots with it so that potential bacteria doesn't get back in (causing further pimples). After that you let it all dry and aply a simple skin cream (buy one for sensitive skin, don't shy away from female products). The cheap house brands are good enough. Check the ingredients list so there are no Dimeticone or other -cones in the cream, also no Polyquanterum- 10 (or whatever). No parfume and such also helps (just get some "sensitive" products). Also, don't touch your face through the day. Check yourself if it's a habbit.

You might also want to check if your pimples come after eating certain things (fatty shit, sugar heavy shit, some tend to have problems with too much milk products, etc).

Sun and sport actually helps.
>>
>>18617413
Oh well, just exanche face with dick. But in this case you don't need skin creame but washing your underwear in high temp (90°C) will kill off bacteria sticking to it. Otherwise just buy new white boxershorts and clean them with bleach, which will kill eveything (same way you deal with pillows if you have acne).
>>
Take toothpaste and smear some over top of the pimples. Do this before bed. When you wake up in the morning they will be significantly smaller.
>>
Op just use a hot compress threw times a day until it comes to a head. Then wash your hands WELL then pop that bitch gently. You don't want to push the infection further in your skin. Try to make sure you get rid of all of the puss. Disinfect with alcohol or hydrogen peroxide then cover that shit with a bandaid.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.