[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Excessive Sweating advice? I work in retail. And I'm a hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Excessive Sweating advice?
I work in retail. And I'm a hard worker, not my ego, I just do, been that my whole life. Managers all rave and such.

Thing is, I'm working in the back of house in retail. Taking in trucks. Things to and from floor. Box after box. And I go full speed.

Long story short, I swear a ton. Yeah I'm pretty chubby so I could stand to lose some weight. But it's a light blue shirt that ends up being brown from the boxes and dark blue from sweat and stains. I'll come down from loading off a truck, coworkers all start to go "GOD DAMN BRO WTF HAPPENED". It's getting kind of embarassing. Any ways to not sweat as much? Is that even a thing? Like today we had a morning huddle like an hour after we clocked in, everyone is chill and I'm just sweating while standing, wiping my sweat with shirt n such.
>>
The more you work out and do cardio the less you sweat.
>>
>>18615878
use clinical grade deodorant. theres a creme called drysol or something similar for oversweating check it out
>>
>>18615879
Meh not really. I am a heavy sweater too and workout everyday and run at least 5xs a wk. I sweat like balls. OP is doing some pretty physical demanding shit at his job so it is naural to sweat. Biochemical factors determine the sweat obvs.
>>
>>18615912
That's what I thought. I figured sweating is related to weight n genetics n work mostly. I'm not worried about the smell at all cause I showe deodorant clean clothes etc. literally just the dirty looking shirt. Probably looks like I don't even wash it at this point. We get two staff shirts, and we gotta pay like $30 for any other ones we want.
>>
>>18615878
Don't be so fat. That's why you sweat. You move and your body starts sweating to avoid your fat body from overheating and becoming ill.
Wear something under your work shirt like a loose poly blend tank. This retains some heat but also absorbs your fat sweat.
Don't wear boots. Wear lighter shoes that air your feet more.
Avoid belts if possible. Consider a shoe lace if you have to. A belt can add a lot of heat to your body.
Avoid heavy clothing like dickies.
Consider carrying paper towel in your pocket. lol don't fuckin stick it back in like a regular fatty, just throw it out once you wipe your sweat. And PAT your sweat, don't wipe. And don't carry a nasty hankie.
Drink more cold water and avoid sugar.
Burn more calories than you consume in a day.
Your sweat will drip more when you are shower clean cause there ain't no natural grease layered on yet.
Don't carry a ton of shit in your pockets. I also assume you have a fat worn wallet and big phone. Consider minimizing that shit.
Wear anti persperant. This helps change your body's chemistry and you will sweat a bit less in your pits. Consider changing it up after 6 months. Your body becomes slightly immune to using the same deodorants and anti persperants.
Shave your head.
Work on your breathing. And don't breathe through your chest, this tires you out more and is less beneficial than deeper tempo breathing. You can also cool yourself off quicker if you control your breathing vs panting.
Don't slouch or walk with sub-human posture. This uses up more energy and your body is also not properly aligned which will only lead to more serious problems as you age. Most people have shit posture and don't seem to focus or care about it. They suffer from being overall weaker than they would be if their bodies developed over time into using good posture. It's a habit you have to consciously make second nature.
Don't fan yourself with anything. This only makes you hotter.
Don't be fat.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.