[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My weed dealer got busted with less than .5g + paraphernalia.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

My weed dealer got busted with less than .5g + paraphernalia. He's doing the diversion program, which means he needs to waive his 4th amendment rights. Will they comb through his phone? There were no baggies or scales.
>>
>>18615800
what were you using to communicate with him?
>>
>>18615803
text.
>>
>>18615813
yeah that might be bad. anyone who asks the carrier for the messages would be able to see it.i always use snapchat or another incognito service. did you at least avoid using plain language to set up deals and buy?
>>
I can sense the freedom from here.
>>
>>18615822
200%
_______
|F|R|E|E
-----------
>>
>>18615821
nope. i kinda followed his lead and he wasn't using metaphorical language...
>>
>>18615826
yeah usually it goes with me
"i need"
"how much"
"a slice"
"come by"
>>
Can they arrest you for this?

Asking a legit question. Sure, they talked about a deal going down, but if OP trashes/smokes all of the weed he has, and they don't actually catch OP in the act of purchasing or selling, can they arrest OP?
>>
>>18615859
i've never heard of something like that happening where i live. usually they just try to go up the chain instead of going down and getting the lowers. wouldn't really be worth it for them
>>
>you must voluntarily waive your constitutional rights
>as a condition of the government not stomping your brains out

WHY THE FUCK IS THERE SO MUCH DRAMA OVER ACCESSORIES? SHOULDN'T THESE PEOPLE BE PROTECTING THE PUBLIC FROM JUMPING AND ROBBERY INSTEAD?

Just move to Colorado as soon as you can. I'm in SoCal basking in the full blown communism; heading for Colorado as soon as I can trick up some real money from the capitalist world so I can afford the trip. But weed is recreational-legal here and the last time I saw any major drama (worked for a law firm at the time) was when the state was first experimenting again with medical-legal.

Medical legal was a thing for 20+ years; it's just that every single Baby Boomer president and their AG hav mobilized federal stormtroopers to stamp out any smallest experiment on the matter which isn't controlled by THEM and their one moldy weed farm deliberately meant to harm anyone they experiment upon. This severely contaminated product has been the basis of all "research" from the past several decades.

/rant
>>
>>18615872
what's the condition in cali to make it so bad? i know it's bad but any specifics?
>>
>>18615876
Long story short, the government is completely out of control and it won't be stopped until rock bottom is reached. It's not just the state government; local governments are effectively mafia families and local courts are on their payroll.

Jobs end in bounced paychecks in here. Interviews fail because the prospective employer wasn't actually hiring anyone. One-legendary companies transform into little piles of ash and dust because golden parachutes are more attractive than trying to survive in this system.

The California exodus has been going on for 30+ years now. I should have left when I had the chance.
>>
>>18615800
They would need the actual drugs or proof of a transaction. Saying you're going to pay someone 40 dollars in text and proving it actually happened are different things. You're fine. LE never works down the chain unless their super desperate. You're fine.
>>
>>18615859
possession and intent to distribute (or actually distributing) are the crimes from my understanding of it, so I don't think so.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.