[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ please help me figure out something because I'm a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

/adv/ please help me figure out something because I'm a dumbass

Do guys like girls who are warm and caring or do they consider them boring? I admit that I'm self-conscious about my character and I have 0 skills in flirting. I'm an introvert and I don't get close with many people but I'm extremely caring towards people I love. I'm protective of them and always honestly say some little compliments or supportive things. I'm understanding and helpful, and trying to be always tactful and warm. I can banter and make sexually suggestive jokes too. And I can be mean and very catty or dramatic but I'm usually not. I've been told countless times that I'm a nice or kind person but is it enough to win guy's heart? I'm crushing on my friend and don't know what to improve or change in my character to be more attractive to him.
>>
>>18615736
i dont personally see anything wrong. are you making yourself present where you might attract the attention of guys?
>>
>>18615736
>I'm crushing on my friend and don't know what to improve or change in my character to be more attractive to him.
This made me cringe.

Just ask him out.
>>
>>18615742
agreed guys like getting attention from girls. will probably work out.
>>
As a guy, I would appreciate all of those characteristics, if you are being truthful. No one can know if the guy you're interested in will reciprocate. Only he knows, and only you can know, but only if you tell him.
>>
>>18615738
>are you making yourself present where you might attract the attention of guys?
not really I just meet guys naturally at school and work

>>18615742
>>18615757
I don't want to be this straightforward...
>>
>>18615736
To be honest all those characteristics would be awesome in a wife but unless you got great tits and/or ass and a sexual deviant you won't get any takers. 90% of men want a hole to pound and cook them dinner and clean the bathroom.
>>
>>18615843
>I don't want to be this straightforward...
And how is he supposed to know you like him, for the love of god?
Men aren't mind readers. If anything, they are less aware of us flirting.
Either throw yourself at him, or ask him out.
>>
>>18615843
Men are stupid, he won't notice, make a move on him, he'll love it.
t. man
>>
>>18615934
>he won't notice
as in, any effort that is way too subtle, or a personality change.
>>
>>18615736
> can be mean and very catty
> usually not
Fag pretending to be a woman detected
>>
>>18615736
plenty of men would stay with you i think. you probably lack that thing that makes a man want to mate with you immediatly, but if you give time to it and let him realize how nice you are (if all of this is true, which is a big if) it should work, try make a move maybe
>>
If you're truly nice but he hasn't shown an iota of interest in you, you're probably physically unattractive.
>>
>>18615736
>I'm crushing on my friend and don't know what to improve or change in my character to be more attractive to him.

Ask him out

>>18615843
>I don't want to be this straightforward...
If he's been your friend for a while then it's the simplest thing to do and the least stressfull thing for all parties involved

"Hey, Anon, are you free on X"
>"Uh, yea SusieQAnon, what's up?"
"Well, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go and see Y movie? Maybe get dinner at this nice place I know called Z afterwards?"
>"Are you asking me out on a date?"
"That depends on whether or not you want to say yes."

Hook=Line=Sinker
>>
>>18615736
>Do guys like girls who are warm and caring or do they consider them boring?
Some guys do, some don't.
>>
>>18615736
shy guys tend to like shy girls
outgoing guys like loud obnoxious fancy looking women, the kinds that call you rude for walking past them
>>
You shouldn't change who you are for someone else. And maybe he feels the same way about you but is also too afraid to say it. In any case one of you needs to act for anything to happen.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.