[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, a while back I made a post talking about this so I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: bitchygirl.jpg (187KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bitchygirl.jpg
187KB, 1280x720px
So, a while back I made a post talking about this so I'll just sum it up this time to provide context:

>hot girl in university bus
>kind of shy, for some weird reason

>began to ogle me frequently - ogled her back but did not make a move
>she sat next to me constantly, even though most of the times there were other places to sit in the bus
>few times I spoke to her she fumbled her words pretty hard and seemed really anxious
>when sitting next to me she always looked nervous - dropped things, scraped my leg even without the bus swaying, touched her clothing and hair - things she doesn't do around other people when she does sit next to them

>found out she has a boyfriend
>ignored her completely from then on

>she made a mean remark about my job choice in one of our few conversations after ignoring her
>ignored her even harder

A few days ago:
>bus driver is a cool guy
>every now and then he buys some food/soda/candy and shares with everyone in the bus
>this girl picks up the day's treat: a bag of chocolate
>asks if anyone in the bus wants any - no one replies
>I'm next to her. Taps me with the bag and asks if I want some - to which I reply "No."
>mocks me for saying no

>sits next to me the next day and snorts all the way to university like an angry cow

Yeah, I know, what a gay sequence of events huh? I feel like a teenager all over again.

So, from your perspectives, what do you say about this?
>>
>>18615604
>bus driver is a cool guy
>tfw skimmed this and saw "bus driver is a good goy"
>>
>>18615617
You could say that.
>>
She sounds like a cunt or just some awkward ass person that can't express her feeling appropriately as a good damn adult. If she's already got a boy friend there's really no point in talking to her unless you want the slim chance of being a rebound guy.

>Being an adult
>Insulting a stranger about his job choice.
>>
>>18615635
Yeah, she's kind of an ass.

I don't expect any kind of relationship from her now. Just wanted to know if any of you guys would have any explanation for this kind of behavior.

I'm a programmer by the way.
>>
>>18615682
I used to see this behavior only in middle School and early highschool. Seems like this shit is getting pushed out further with age now. Personally just ignore her, don't be an asshole about it though. If she's got a boyfriend and is trying to play cute or retarded to have you ask her out or talk to her, it's a trap of a woman that is not worth the time.
>>
>>18615604
I'm curious, how did she insult your job?
>>
>>18615694
I can relate.

I thought this kind of shit was a no-go after highschool, but it seems people are acting this way after it too - even though I should have observed: We are both 19.

>>18615709
She said I am always the first one to be in the bus on the way back (I exit class early as to avoid making people in the bus wait to go home - everyone has to be in for it to get on the road), so she began some small talk and asked me what I work with (when she entered the bus I was talking to the driver about my job). I told her, and she said in a tone of despise: "Wow. That's boring".
Now, I'm no neanderthal - I would take it as a joke - but the way she said it was clearly insulting. I did not reply after that.
>>
>>18615724
I always hate how people can't wrap their head around some finding something exciting.
>>
>>18615732
I try to be understandable about that. I mean, people have different exposure levels towards things, and human interest is a very relative thing. But I don't understand why someone, whatever the circumstance, would express such disrespect and despise. Even though I did put her in the freezer, both out of respect for her boyfriend and to myself, that doesn't make me fair game for bullying.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.