[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should I even try at life, /adv/? >24yo >khv >introverted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Why should I even try at life, /adv/?

>24yo
>khv
>introverted af
>misanthrope, prefer to keep to myself

Why should I aspire to anything if I can just get a comfortable job and a tiny apartment and spend my days getting high and being a recluse? I mean, I'd like to have sex but dealing with women fucking depresses the shit out of me. Why not just suppress everything with my dealer's bomb ass weed? It's much easier.

Why even try to be successful?
>>
There is no point for anything but If you really want to get laid you'll try. Other than that smoke away
>>
>>18615570
Because if you're not pushing your limits in life you just kind of rot away after a while. At some point in time, doing nothing but sitting around smoking weed will have gotten old and you'll feel the gut twisting regret of having wasted years of your life.
>>
>>18615580
I mean I'd try, but I've already been rejected hundreds of times and I kinda have to come to terms with the fact that I'm either hideous or too lame to get laid. I've always been under the impression that I life is worth pursuing but I'm kinda hoping I can just toke instead.
>>
>>18615585
I mean, I already do. Fuck, I'm 24 and never even kissed a girl. I kinda just want to give up on life because fuck. What else am I gonna be but a fucking loser?
>>
>>18615588
Life is certainly worth pursuing if you have anything going for you. Your motivation is going to fall away to nothing if you do nothing but smoke. Artificial replacements for real life experiences won't give you the same satisfaction. Tend to the void, don't just fill it.
>>
>>18615610
But why start now when I already wasted 24 years? The best quarter of life is over and I have nothing going for me. I'd kill myself if I wasn't a little bitch. What exactly should I live for?
>>
You're probably not that fucking ugly and might as well try to learn from any mistakes you made. Even if takes a hundred more girls you're bound to find one as long as you get your shit together
>>
>>18615620
I could easily find some slag as I'm 6'4" and ripped (not just saying that it's actually true). But I have such an aversion to social things and company that I drive everybody away. Also, yes, I'm fucking ugly.
>>
That thinking you have right now is not what any girl wants in a man. They don't want a emo little bitch they want some they can rely on and get shit done.
>>
>>18615619
Well if you have nothing to lose you have everything to gain and few limitations. Find something you enjoy doing. Focus on making yourself happy and fulfilled, don't worry about chasing women. When you're in a better place financially+emotionally women will want to be with you. But don't do it for that reason because you'll just be thinking about how you can impress them rather than how you can become your best self. Find what motivates you from within without the high of weed or sex and that will propel you forward.
>>
>>18615625
Exactly. I could never be that. What specifically am I missing out on by opting out of life? Apart from sex I don't see anything worthwile.
>>
>>18615628
I honestly don't enjoy anything sober. Any recommendations?
>>
You got any hobbies or anything like that? If not go out and try look for something to do and build off of that. Get out of your comfort zone. You'll hate it at first but you'll be better off in the long run
>>
>>18615654
I treid many things. Guitar, Volleyball, Soccer, Piano, Drawing... I hate everything desu. I don't think there's any hobbies I'd actually like.
>>
Keep looking. You might be feeling like shit now but it'll pass keep your head up you're only 24 you still gotta a lot of life left in you.
>>
>>18615638
A t-break lol. If you deprive your brain from the dopamine rush the weed gives you you'll naturally seek it elsewhere. I would also recommend using weed as a reward rather than an end in itself.

Other than that I can't really recommend anything specific to you as an anon.
>>
Suicede doesn't sound so bad atm
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.