[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay this is really fucked when you hear it all at once but I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1498389305950.jpg (61KB, 620x767px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498389305950.jpg
61KB, 620x767px
Okay this is really fucked when you hear it all at once but I need some sound advice from some reasonable level headed people and I cant go anywhere else just yet. It's also kind of long but please stick around for a second here. I have lived a very fucked up life but most of it has little to do with this (I think) but I can answer any questions to help with understanding.

When I was around 8 years old my grandfather (Who babysitter me and my 2 siblings while father was at work) started molesting me regularly. He never raped me. It really fucked me up but I never stopped it because I was very confused about if it was right and I was very scared about what would happen if I told. I was under the impression that it was only happening to me because he once told me that I was the only one that this was happening to and I was a very gullible child. This went on for a while and I eventually got him to stop it but it hurt me because every time I tried, he would tell me things I didn't think he would tell anyone like how he felt that his life was meaningless to everyone and he felt there was not much left in life for him to continue. He cried sometimes when he told me this and as a child it really fucked me up inside to see someone as old as my grandfather crying and questioning why there is reason to live.

I got him to stop so l was happy amd eventually all the weirdness went away and things were as they should be. As a grandfather he was always very supportive and helped me out on several occasions when I was homeless and out of money. He seems like one of the greatest people on earth to most people.
>>
I'm 27 now and finally have a stable life with a solid future. I was recently contacted by my sister who is a year older who admitted to me that she was molested by him, and that she had talked to my younger brother who reluctantly told her the same. I knew this was true as soon as she mentioned it. I did not admit the same happened to me but I encouraged her to do tell people if she thought it was the right thing to do. I think that she is not going to tell my grandmother out of embarrassment and the fact they have not talked in years may make it look like she's trying to stir some shit or get them for money or something (sister lived a much worse life with much worse mental illnesses and drugs). I would just leave sleeping dogs lie but I decided I must tell my uncle and his wife (only people I actually consider family other than grandparents) because they started having my grandparents watch their 2 year old son and I can't stand looking at him and seeing how ignorant and innocent he is and then think about what if the same happened to him. I'm worried about what my grandfather and grandmother will do if I tell my uncle but I just have to. How do I do this if I have never felt so much embarrassment or shame? I am thinking about writing it all in an email and telling them to read it because that to me, seems like the best way I will be able to get myself to do it. Also, do I tell them everything? Do I just leave what happened vague and tell them to keep my cousin away from him? I mostly dread the questions I will have to answer later on. Help me out people, I'm weak and scared shitless but I love my little cousin.
>>
I think one of the main reasons I am so afraid is because there is no winning here. It will be humiliating and I worry my grandfather will kill himself out of shame, but if I don't, my cousin may be subjected to the same when he is older.
>>
>>18615508
Save your cousins, don't let them go through what you and your siblings went through. What your grandfather did was wrong, not matter how supportive he was and whatever he is crying about to get pity. He is wrong, it messed you guys up, don't let it continue.
>>
Do something don't stand for this shit. It's already pretty fucked how it happened to you.
>>
I wont let it happen to my cousin, I guess I will write this in an email tonight and tell them. I'm beyond scared shitless though. Is there some way I should be saying this to them? I feel like I am a coward.
>>
Just be direct and clear no pussy footing around this is serious shit
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.