[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw got too drunk last night that i dont remember what happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1494562733932.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1494562733932.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
>tfw got too drunk last night that i dont remember what happened
I know i made a fool out of myself in front of some new friends. Help me feel better guys. I feel so shit. I cant remember much but i know i was acting retarded and now i have to go to work soon.
>>
>>18615311
As a 27 year old, I have had this feeling pretty much every weekend. It's part of the neurochemical imbalance in your brain after a night of drinking, known as "The Fear". It's causes by low dopamine (causing low self-esteem and anxiety) along with GABA imbalances. Lack of sleep also lowers dopamine and makes you feel shit.

it's almost never as bad as you make it out to be.

bet my life savings you don't feel half as bad about it after a fresh sleep tomorrow morning.

One mistake I used to make was to message the people I was out with the night prior, sort of covertly seeking reassurance. This is a mistake. Let it pass and act like nothing happened. People do forget things.

I like to read some of the Experiences reports on erowid.com of people having terrible and embarrassing drug experiences in public and at parties, it makes me feel better.
>>
It's okay anon, you were just drunk, they probably don't think any less of you because you did something dumb under the influence of alcohol. I'm sure your new friends are looking forward to seeing you soon!
>>
File: 1501973769053.jpg (52KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
1501973769053.jpg
52KB, 576x472px
>>18615322
Ill try to forget about it. I will try to apologize and play it off with a co worker whom i ended getting in to an argument that i dont remember what it was about.
>>
>>18615332
yeah, play it cool. If you notice someone acting off, and it's because you shouted at them, then keep it short - mid conversation drop something like "oh yeah - about last Friday - sorry if I was a dick! I'd had a rough week. I owe you a drink"

Altho i can practically guarantee whatever you are feeling now is largely caused by the neurochemical imbalance of the hangover and everything will be better in the morning.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=The%20Fear
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.