[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ I hope you’re able to help me out here, it’s quite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 05onfire1_xp-master768-v2.jpg (103KB, 768x364px) Image search: [Google]
05onfire1_xp-master768-v2.jpg
103KB, 768x364px
Hi /adv/
I hope you’re able to help me out here, it’s quite long but I don’t wanna miss anything important.
I've been hanging out with this girl, we did chat a lot, we started to hang out, watch movies together and then we started to get more and more intimate, right now we meet up, watch a movie, have sex and sleep together, almost everyday.
She has an ex boyfriend who is her best friend as she describes it, but everyone around us and including me are telling her the guy wants something, even tho she tells everyone that she spoke with him about it and he says he won't ever be with her again cause he ‘’knows her’’. They had some sort of fight lately, she told me she was so mad at him and it’s over, but probably she accepted his apology and they are ok now. He started to be around her more often lately, texting her, twice she was with me he texted her up and I saw the message from corner of the eye, he was asking what’s up and if she wants to meet up, you know, as friends. I stopped caring about it, anyone can talk to anyone, whatever.
Now, after we started beeing more intimate with each other she told me a couple of times to not fall in love with her, that she has a messed up character, that she won't be with me and she doesn't want to hurt me. 10 minutes later we're in bed, she moans like crazy, we have a nice sex and after that she hugs me like you hug a loved one, kisses me in this great passionate way, looks me in the eyes and smiles. In the morning she's back again with beeing untouchable etc. It messes me up a lot cause she’s like a book you don’t know how to read.

(to be continued)
>>
She had some sort of breakdown last weekend, I’ve spent it at her place but she was mostly crying and hugging me, she told me she’s exhausted and she needs to spend some time outside town, just chilling and not thinking about anything. It was a great news cause we've planned a couple of trips together for a long time, so I told her we can go cause I want that too, it’s been rough at work lately and needed to relax badly, but suddenly on monday she told me she's going for a weekend, starting friday with ''a pack of friends'' and she'll be back on monday night and that's it, didn’t even care about me and that we've just spoke about spending this time together. I was acting cool about it, told her to have a good time. I was supposed to go to her place on Tuesday night but she called me earlier and started to be really strange, like she told me she started to think about what we do together and that she’s not sure if that’s ok, she told me again not to fall in love cause she doesn’t want to hurt me (blahblahblah), I told her she needs to chill and stop thinking about it, it’s been hard for her lately and she needs to cool down a little. Later that night when I was almost ready to go to bed she messaged me asking what I’m doing and if I want to come over, but I told her I won’t cause I’ve had a beer and I got work early in the morning, she was sad but ok about it, weird.

Wednesday and Thursday she was really mean to me all the time, like you know, while chatting she told me I irritate her and she doesn’t wanna talk to me, but on Thursday night she came to my place.
>>
part 3

We've had sex like never before, so good even neighbours went out for a smoke after we were done, no kidding. Then she again started hugging me, kissing, smiling, saying it was the best etc. and that she knows sometimes she’s mean but she doesn’t want to be mean to me, she cares about me and I should know that every time she has her meltdown like those two days, I said it’s fine but that my temper has it’s limits and I’m not a dude without feelings, sometimes her words hurt but I know that deeply she doesn’t mean wrong. We went to bed, she hugged me tightly and we went to sleep like this. In the morning she went back to her place and I went to work, she kissed me and hugged on her way out, smiled with that spark in the eye and told me she’s gonna miss me during the weekend, I told her I’m gonna miss her too.

to be continued...
>>
part 4 and done

Right now she’s away from the town on her chill weekend and I’m sitting here and all I can think about is that’s she’s away with that ex boyfriend of hers, cause I’m quite sure there’s no ‘’pack of friends’’, it’s him who took her for the weekend, cause if not she would’ve told me and she was really closed about talking with whom she goes. She’s sending me pics on snapchat but as you can imagine she’s alone in all of them, like she doesn’t want to show who’s with her. I can’t stand a thought that she might be with him and who the hell knows what they’ve done last night, I don’t even wanna think about it.

Yeah, I have a crush on her, I won’t believe she doesn’t have feelings for me at all, there’s no such thing as just fuck buddies, I spoke with my friend about it and he told me I’m right, no girl goes to bed so many times with someone without deep feelings, it’s chemistry, women, eh?

What do you think about this whole situation /adv/ ? I’m not gonna call her or text her cause she told me she needs to be away from everything, but the urge is killing me.
>>
Please /adv/, respond to my story, I need you right now...
>>
>>18615223

how long have you guys been talking to each other?
>>
>>18615247

We know each other for over a year, we were never close until march/april this year, we started to talk everyday, then we started to go to the gym together cause she asked for help and we talked even more, we basicaly talk everyday for hours.
>>
>>18615237
You really didn't need to write a novel for this nugget of advice: cut her off completely or just use her for sex. She is not trustworthy, and you cannot have a relationship with someone you do not trust. Plain and simple. You will try to rationalize this so I'll write it again: you cannot have a relationship with someone you do not trust.
>>
>>18615254
how do you know she's not trustworthy, she hasn't cheated on him (if they are in a relationship).
>>
>>18615254

I wanted to give you all the details.

Yeah all the people around us think we're together but we aren't, they were amazed seeing me and knowing she's gone for the weekend, they also wonder who she went with.

I know she's not trustworthy at this point, but it makes it even worse after all those things she does to me ( what I wrote, beeing really passionate )
>>
>>18615252

that ex bf definitely wants something, if they are there together during the weekend then he will try something and if she still has feelings for him (there is a high chance) then they may have sex. don't want to worry you since I'm just a random person on the internet and the things I said could be wrong
>>
>>18615273
You might be a random person on the internet but you just said what I told her many Times - dude wants something, and she's blind, but also might just not want to believe cause she's affraid to lose contact with the guy.

I want to find out who's she with but also I wanna act cool about it, but it's killing me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.