[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the past month I've had constant issues with my head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: s0faxgrcvyclcbggblv2.png (1MB, 1120x592px) Image search: [Google]
s0faxgrcvyclcbggblv2.png
1MB, 1120x592px
For the past month I've had constant issues with my head feeling tingly and my face feeling numb, I have terrible shakes that unnerve me deeply, and my arms and legs always feel tense and tired, is all of this just anxiety? Pic unrelated entirely
>>
File: 2PaUeT8.jpg (112KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
2PaUeT8.jpg
112KB, 1200x630px
>2nd year nursing student

Facial numbness, dizziness, and fatigue are one of many symptoms of MS.

Have you gotten any injuries? Any event where you may have landed on your head or spine?

I'd get checked by a doctor.
>>
>>18614906
Nope, just had a rough last 8 months with a whiny abusive cunt of an uncle who only talked to anyone when he wanted to insult or belittle them. And I've been to 3 different doctors who all told me it was nothing
>>
>>18614918
Do you live in a country where healthcare is free or heavily subsidized? Or, do you have insurance that covers all your expenses?

If I were you, I'd go and get a check up, and politely demand you get some kind of spinal/brain MRI.
>>
>>18614928
I'm in Canada, it's likely covered, and I have discussed it with doctor too, he said I didn't need it, because there was too much radiation involved, which mildly infuriates me because at the very least the piece of mind would be welcome.
>>
>>18614903
May be a vitamin B12 and/or magnesium deficiency. Pick up some of each at the pharmacy and see if they help. Worst case, you just blew 12 bucks.
>>
>>18614953
There's no radiation in a fucking MRI scan

go to a different clinic

go to ratemydoctors or whatever

if you get a diagnosis, grab medical records from the three doctors and report them to the college of surgeons and physicians
>>
>>18614974
I think there is, but not enough to medically matter. It's not like standing by a nuclear reactor, more like its eating a few bananas.
>>
>>18614953
Are you saying Canadian doctors aren't superior to every other countries doctors ?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.