[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I kill myself? I'm a high school girl in eastern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1479933043021.jpg (69KB, 340x372px) Image search: [Google]
1479933043021.jpg
69KB, 340x372px
How do I kill myself?
I'm a high school girl in eastern europe, I have no friends, no bf and my close family doesn't really care about me oh and, surprise, my parents are divorced and my dad distanced himself alot over the past 10 years.
All of my friends usually leave me after a few months of hanging out. I've only had one close friend and it was during kindergarten.
My mom currently is going through a mid-life crisis or something and acting like an edgy teen which doesn't help.
Not long ago I had a guy who really was my type and I thought we were together but one day he just disappeared, and now he's a completely different person.
I recently started to hate my face and body for some reason and I can't look at them at all. I started to notice that my face is asymmetrical and that my thighs are just not right.
I fucking hate my life and I always did, there's no point to continue. I'm so lonely and I want to end it, I just don't have the motivation.
I'm thinking of jumping of a bridge at September 1st on the first day of school, just need to push myself to do it.
>>
>>18614875

1) Don't do something that you'll have a chance of surviving

2) Don't kill yourself

3) Post a pic, I'm about to fap
>>
>>18614875

Reach out. Call a suicide hotline. Get real help, not internet assholes.
>>
>>18614897

Your an asshole
>>
>>18614875

Since you're gonna die anyways do some fun shit like tons of drugs and waste all your money on traveling or something.
>>
>>18614902
Travel to Sweden and fuck me OP
>>
>>18614904

Sure, I always wanted to Sweden. Could I stay at your place for a couple nights?
>>
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I know it sounds like rhetoric, but if you had told me half the stuff that improved a few years after high school, I wouldn't have believed you.

There is nothing stopping you from being the best "you" that you want to be. If you've already resolved to commit suicide, use it as a condition of failure, like I did. You'd be surprised what you get done when you put some heat under your ass.

Besides, this could be the year it all turns around. In high school, I wanted to kill myself because I was a virgin. I lost it like a week later.
>>
I feel your pain op, they got me on all kinds of meds because my dad beat and raped me when I was 10. I won't make it to 26 I plan on using heroin. That's probably my advice. I have a gf and trust me it doesn't make it any easier.
>>
>>18614908
yes
>>
>>18614875
obligatory tits or GTFO fgt

now that that's out of the way just roll with the punches, life sucks, we all have to deal with it, there are no people more aware of that than those who've browsed 4chan for a while. you're going through a hard time but midlife crises end, and eventually you'll realize that one guy isn't the whole world.

tl;dr just live your life, it sucks but eventually if you work through it you'll typically come out alright.
>>
>>18614902
I'm still in high school, where to buy drugs. And I'm poor.
>>
>>18614930

Okay hows this gonna work do you have an email?
>>
Op here again.

If there's one thing I want to solve is to have friends. I don't understand why It's so hard for me to make them. I'm so sad. The only people that really cared about me all came from the internet. I really want a best friend, I've never felt what it's like for someone to have your back.
>>
>>18614934

Listen you little nigger, just runaway. Beg for food at restaraunts and such, sleep on benches by the road where you wont get raped, and just see the world. It's pretty great, I assure you.

"2 years ago today I was planning to jump off a bridge the first day of class, now [insert success story here]"

(everybody claps)
>>
>>18614875

There is nothing that can happen to you in this world shitty enough for it to be worth killing yourself over. My friend lost his wife one night, she just up and left, he got over it. I recently went through a break up with a girl I was about to propose to, I got over it. I got bullied and beaten as a kid but all of those things just made me a stronger person. There will be people who miss you if you go, and if that isn't apparent, ask them, meet new people at a different job, just put yourself out there. Even if people don't miss you, you shouldn't have to to rely on others for your own happiness, you're a stronger person than that and can do fine on your own, if you can't I'm sorry you're just pathetic. If you're gonna kill yourself, stop debating it and just bite the dust, if there is that small bit of significance stopping you, chase after that thing in your life, search for a drive and a reason to live, we're all here for a purpose.
>>
>>18614941
People come and go, and other people don't even have that many friends/ people who they talk to/ hang out with

Just be urself and be glad of everything you have, one day you will find the right people who will love you as the person you are
>>
>>18614941

Oi, listen... Turning 23 on Monday, just cut off everyone and got my first apartment by myself back in March. Nobody is gonna have your back like yourself kiddo, trust me. I cut everyone off - been backstabbed so many times. Even met a perfect girl after countless toxic relations - still cut her off because I know the fragility of an average mind. Not trying to be edgy, but seriously skip the hassle and better yourself. Find peace with yourself, don't depend on others for happiness because they'll always use it against you (er, to their advantage). Make your own way kid, asymetry is a blessing. This fucking world wouldn't exist without chaos and dis-order. DISORDER. Appreciate it, and you will be accepted into the societies that move in the dark. You will see all the reasons this life is worth living, but only if you will it.
>>
File: Breeder.jpg (40KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
Breeder.jpg
40KB, 500x319px
>>18614875

I remember those days
>>
Don't kill your self
Finish high school
Get a scholarship
Move out
>>
I'm not investing my advice to you until I know for sure you're a qtpie.
Post nudes or gtfo
>>
Fly to America and be my wife.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.