[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, what can I do to improve my face or general physical appearance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7

File: 1502536392174976922984.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1502536392174976922984.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
Okay, what can I do to improve my face or general physical appearance? Last night I was talking to a girl who i've had a crush on for literally fucking ever and the conversation turned to how physically attractive we find eachother. She told me that "You're a 3/10 I wouldn't even consider having pity sex with you." I feel like a massive cuck and my self esteem is gone. Seriously can you guys reccommend some stylish hairstyles that would suit me or something? Pic related: The sad sack of shit that I call myself.
>>
Fuck this phone, jesus christ. Sorry for the sideways image.
>>
>>18614604
This is b8 but I always fall for it

You aren't ugly, at all. Just brush your hair over to the side. vid related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbyfSfRc1Mc

also, post a pic of this girl. I want to see what she looks like
>>
Physically, you're fine, dude. Clean yourself up a bit, and stop giving so many fucks about what other people think. Don't put anybody up on a pedestal, and don't try to get with some toxic bitch because she's got a pretty face. Go outside, have fun, make some good friends and memories. As important as girls and dating all seem, it's really nothing in the grand scheme of life.
>>
File: image (1).jpg (95KB, 721x953px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
95KB, 721x953px
>>18614608
Here's a picture I have saved of her. She's convering her mouth because she's self concious of her lips. I'll try to find a better picture in a moment. Also thanks for the advice dude.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170608-232450.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170608-232450.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
Here's another picture. I know she's not anything special herself but she was one of my best friends and I can't imagine being with anybody but her.
>>
>>18614604
>"You're a 3/10 I wouldn't even consider having pity sex with you."
Why are you crushing on a complete bitch, m8? She sounds awful.

You're not ugly, do something trendy with your hair like long top short sides, and brush it to the back or side like >>18614608 says.

Smile more and have a welcoming, kind, and chill demeanor. You'll meet nice women.
>>
>>18614618
She's ugly af dude
>>
>>18614618
>>18614623

>a girl like that calling anyone a 3/10
Oh jeez
>>
>>18614625
Most of my friends have told me this but I honestly think she's the most beautiful person i've ever met. I get she's not conventionally attractive but I like her/ liked her for more than that.
>>
File: 20170608_122419.jpg (208KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
20170608_122419.jpg
208KB, 1328x747px
Here's one more picture of her for shit's and giggles. It's us after we did one of those bullshit escape room things.
>>
>>18614612
You seem like a really awesome person. Thanks. I'm trying to care less but it's very difficult.
>>
>>18614632
Can relate to that exactly, old gf wasn't conventionally attractive either and everyone thought she was uggo.

Whatever man you'll fall in love with another ugly broad who does like you. Don't put up with her bullshit. I dated ex because she looked so beautiful to me that I didn't realize she was a terrible fit and I was desperately trying to make it work when I knew it wouldn't. What a waste of time.

Pretty faces are a-plenty and any moderately attractive girl becomes incredibly attractive after getting warmed up to them. Find someone who get along with.
>>
>>18614637
never wear cargo pants again and burn any pairs of cargo shorts you may have. Stop wearing those bum shoes as well.

Cut the shit, got any nudes of her?
>>
>>18614644
I wish it was that easy. She's literally one of the most intelligent people I have ever met, that's what I found so sexy. I don't know if i'll be able to find somebody else like her in the middle of bumfuck ohio. I plan on moving away relatively soon but then what? How do I meet new people?
>>
>>18614648
No nudes, I wish I still had some of the raunchy shit she'd send to me. Girl could write.
>>
>>18614648
Also cargo pants are bad? Should I just wear jeans instead?
>>
>>18614660
Watch the channel posted earlier for hairtips. The guy can dress like a fag sometimes but he gives some decent advice. Get some pants that are tapered well and don't have a ton of extra space. Look into chinos as well @ places like j crew or banana republic. For shoes look into getting some clarks, nice entry level shoes that will elevate your style.

Cargo pants/shorts are 99% of the time absolute dog shit. If you are going to get cargo pants make sure they are the slimmer kind that are closer to the leg.
>>
>>18614669
I literally cannot overstate how much I appreciate the advice. As a person with literally 0 fashion sense I needed this.
>>
>>18614637
you're not physically ugly, but what you're wearing is horrible. your glasses don't fit your face shape at all, you should definitely consider getting a new pair of glasses (a more round shape and maybe thicker frame) or wearing contacts.
also, burn your cargoshorts and get a pair of jeans or literally any pants that don't make you look as if you came straight out of a shed
>>
She may be lying to you, attempting to put distance on a romantic relationship from starting as to not potentially hurt the existing friendship.

Then again, she may be too into appearance right now and has unrealistic expectations for a mate. Witch is unfortunate as being with your best/ close friend has a much better chance of going long term than looks alone.

Have you inquired what she does find attractive?
>>
>>18614660
4chan hates Reddit but /r/malefashionadvice has some useful sidebar links t b q h

Also lift.
>>
>>18614680
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMHcUOH5_o8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YppeGvdzTY8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WITmvwyn86c

Check out the channels I'm including. Becoming fashion conscious is very important as it shapes how others view you and how you ultimately view yourself. Fashion channels have multiple videos catered to getting you started. Listen to >>18614682 and look into getting some new glasses that better frame your face.
>>
as most anons have already said, you're a pretty decent looking guy, but your clothes are ruining you.
>>
>>18614684
I have asked her what she finds attractive. I kinda fit the criteria but she prefers men with more alternative hairstyles with longer bangs and shorter sides. I think the style looks awful so that's out of the question. She honestly just has absolutely unrealistic expectations that I don't think i'll ever meet.
>>
You don't really need to lift desu I do and it becomes too obsessive and life consuming at least for me
>>
>>18614697
don't try to match her expectations. judging from how she looks in that photo, she doesn't have a sense of fashion either
>>
>>18614695
>>18614693
I wish I knew how bad my style was before. I'm going to revamp my wardrobe as soon as possible.
>>
>>18614698
Lifting would help fill out his frame and give him a bit of confidence but you're right don't lift. Take up boxing, kickboxing or BJJ. Spar or roll on the mats and feel what its like to choke out a man or beat the shit out of one.
>>
>>18614707
I'm trying to get over her honestly I just wish I could cut her out of my life i've been her emotional "rock" for the past year now it's really starting to wear me down. I wish I could cut her out of my life but we share the same friends so I can't just kick her out of my social circle.
>>
>>18614714
Who hurt you anon?

Do you need a hug?
>>
>>18614618
She shouldn't be having pity sex for different reasons. she looks like my little brother in the second picture.
>>
She's waaaaay uglier than you.
All you need is a good haircut and better clothes.
>>
she's kinda cute but dude you gotta realize that people have types. You look fine honestly. You're on the attractive side. You two also look young. Young people say hurtful, inconsiderate things all the time, sometimes they mean it, sometimes they don't. Regardless. She was a doofus for sayin that.
>>
Getting in late on this shitty fkn b8 post

1. You're pretty good looking, senpai. A+ man chin.
And you're above manlet cutoff.
2. Work out. You've got the right body type to get pretty aesthetic.
3. Everything previously mentioned about hair is 100%.
4. Smell nice. Dove for Men is #1 and cheap
5. Don't give this bitch the time of day. You can do better. I'm not your friend. I don't even fucking like you, but this girl is toxic, and you're blinded by stupid attachment, and because she spurned you.
6. Unless you're in your late 20s or have a good job, just wear a good, fitting pair of pants and some non-graphic tees. Get 'em in bulk from Target or something.
7. Be more social. The simple fact this girl is your world is proof you don't get out much. So do. Put yourself out there and meet some functional humans on your level.
8. Stop looking so fucking depressed. Maybe your eyes are just weird, and I get you're upset, but nobody wants to talk to someone with that expression. Look like you care about something in life beyond the opinion of a dumb girl with pink hair.
>>
>>18614689
This anon is spot on.

r/malefashionadvice
r/malefashion
r/streetwear (a lot of the shit on here is faggot teenager garbage but it can be good for inspiration)
>>
>>18614637
Bruh, if anything you're better looking than she is. Besides, maybe she was flirting and joking with you. My ex used to be mean in a playful way.
>>
>>18614604
screenshot of convo?
>>
>>18614604
You look like my boyfriend, but with droopier eyes, a wider nose and a square jaw.
You're not the most handsome, but you're far from ugly or a "3/10" either. Try to look less miserable and you, too, can be mistaken for a normalfag.
>>
You look perfectly fine. As so many here have stated, just fix your clothes and you'll be good. Meet some new girls and get over that bitch. Her looks aside since I suppose that's subjective, she seems really damn ugly on the inside. Who the fuck talks to their friend like that. You dodged a bullet there, don't go back to her if she suddenly becomes interested in you when you improve.
>>
>>18614604
This is a mean thing to say. But maybe she wasn't serious. There was this girl who had a crush on me, and when some friends have asked me about dates, she said "I can't imagine anyone who would want to date YOU anon". This saying was inconsistent with all the flirting and messaging she did with me.
>>
>>18614618
Obvious b8 lol
>>
>>18614660
>Also cargo pants are bad?
If you are going to wear cargo pants, wear 5.11s or something professional.
>>
>>18614604
You look okay. Your personality is probably not attractive to her. Most women don't like weak insecure men, I know that sucks when you just start out and don't have any confidence yet. Being in control of yourself and the situation is at least just as important as your looks though. If you stutter, don't look her in the eyes or speak too quietly while asking her out then you have a huge disadvantage.
>>
>>18615001
>"I can't imagine anyone who would want to date YOU anon". This saying was inconsistent with all the flirting and messaging she did with me.

That was a shit test. How did you respond?
>>
>just brush your hair
>just clean yourself up
>do something trendy
>wear this
>wear that

I'm not going to post smug anime girls or any of that, but as long as you guys keep thinking that female attraction is based on what pants you wear or on which side you brush your hair, you won't get far with women.
The guy is obviously timid and not too confident, especially if he believes a girl wouldn't date him because of his looks.
Do something well, learn to be proud of yourself and keep reaching for a solid goal, and women will flow. Smile, be confident and work on your fears, be it of women or social conversations.
The guy has a solid jawline and a potentially handsome face. Did it help him? No, because he's a "sad sack of shit" in his own words. If you don't respect yourself, don't expect a woman to.
>>
You're at least a 5/10, with room for improvement.
She's stuck pretty much stuck at 4/10
>>
>>18615198
She's pretty much stuck*
>>
>>18614618
Genuinely a 3/10 that I wouldn't have pity sex with
>>
>>18614632
It doesn't sound like she has a nice personality either, though. Why would you take an insult like that and keep coming back for more?
>>
>>18614604
Coming from a gurl, you're cute as sin and that girl was unnecessarily mean. I mean, why say "3/10" versus "not my type"? Maybe she was just trying to fluff her own twisted ego.
>>
This whole thread is next level bait
>>
Fuck her, you look fine.
>>
>>18614618
You dodged a bullet, man. You are not a 3/10, I'm not sure what that chick is going about. You are not ugly, you can find another chick who looks better than that and who would be more polite.
>>
>>18614618
She's the 3, not you

Just look at her dude
>>
>>>/b/741877466

started a thread to roast this cunt of a woman
>>
>>18614618
>>18614623

What the fuck, I wouldn't even touch that and I'm at your level OP. I'm not even hanging out with such uggos, I'm dating much better girls.

Get your shit together.

Maybe your body is skinny faggot type, then lift.
>>
>>18615602
That's fucking low. She turned him down, she has fucking right to.

>Personal army protect muh feelings
>>
>>18615631
she doesnt have the right to be a fucking bitch about it
why not just be nicer and say "not my type" or "no thanks"
you dont gotta full-fledged insult him, shit
and because she did that, it's only fair we do it back ;)
>>
Maybe she was just jokling, teasing him and OP is just autistic as fuck.
>>
>>18615636
troll / mental or real underage
>>
>>18614604
Mate why the sideways photo you massive faggot? but seriously you're a good looking dude get yourself a good skincare regimen, workout and get your ass over to /fa/ and start dressing better. Sloots gonna sloot brah don't let that little whore fuc with your self confidence plenty of nice attractive girls out there.
>>
>>18615081
It was 6 or 8 of us having lunch at a table, so either I just ignored that remark or said indifferently "yeah I guess so". It didn't make her lose interest in me, so it seemed.
>>
>>18614604
You look just like tha college guy I had a crush on in high school.
>>
>>18614637
Judging by this pic, neither of you are more attractive than the other. You both look like average college students. Her standards are way too high unless she has an A+ personality, which judging by her response to you, she doesn't.

Lose the glasses and get contacts if you can. Don't wear cargo shorts, and for the love of god learn to iron your pants because they look unkempt and make you look sloppy. Pick up some nicer shoes if you can.

I can definitely see you being a chick magnet if you clean up, but I can't tell if it's your haircut or head shape that makes it look like you childish. Your body looks fine, don't worry about changing it.

For her 3/10 statement, keep in mind that she's known you for a while and regardless of what she says, your personality is going to play a role in what she rates you as. It's natural that once we get to know a person, the way they physically appeal to us changes. She might rate you higher if you were a stranger, but because she knows your mannerisms and character, she might be less attracted to you. Don't take it personal, you are a QT.
>>
File: IMG_20170727_155809_294.png (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170727_155809_294.png
1MB, 960x960px
OP here. Here's a picture of a fuckboy she obsessed over for a few weeks but then dropped when she figured out he was a piece of shit.
>>
>>18616291
I found the problem. She's attracted to uggos with bad hair.
>>
>>18616291
And piggybacking on this. Do I want to emulate his style? I think it looks absolutely awful but is this what women like?
>>
>>18614604
Weird, I like your face.
>>
File: Camel Face4.jpg (118KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
Camel Face4.jpg
118KB, 574x600px
>>18616291
A cross between a slav and a camel.
>>
>>18616296
Just stop acting like a dropppy puppy dog and have confidnce
>>
>>18616291
You gotta be shitting me.
That nose is like 1/3 of his whole face. That woman is retarded, seriously
>>
You have a boring personality and are literally a cuck. That girl is ugly af and not gf quality, most likely to be a gangbang party whore. My advice? Stop being a cuck and make more female friends. Eventually your autistic fondness of this emo fag of a girl will fade.
>>
>>18616397
Ouch, I guess you aren't wrong. I'm going to try to be more social and make more friends.
>>
Man, I'm a guy and I would legit have sex with you. I'm no joke attracted to you.
>>
>>18616296
As a woman I can say no. Go find a non-cunt to copulate with.
>>
>>18614604
Don't worry about it, you aren't ugly. Everyone has different tastes. You may as well just move on to someone who's going to appreciate you. Don't treat her like shit though, girls have a tendency to gossip amongst themselves so at least keep the overall vibe between the two of you positive. Maybe she has a friend you can move on to and fawn over. There's nothing wrong with that.
>>
I'd fk you, every night 4 the rest of my life.
>>
>>18614604
you look fine, your side bangs look a little depressing though
>>
>>18614604
Dude, and what was your response after that?!?!
>>
>>18614604
Ok so shave daily and use some lotion also get a haircut that doesn't make your head look like a penis. And drink plenty of water it's good for the skin.
>>
>>18616884
Laughed it off because I'm a fucking cuck.
>>
>>18614637
underage banned? youre better looking than she is. she's a dumb kid and so are you. learn to dress better and lift weights for 6 months and you could do much better. id tell you stop being a pussy but that comes with time and experience
>>
>>18616927
I'm 18, have been since December. She's 17 though.
>>
>>18616930
this thread reeks of pity party and timidness. stop being her beta orbiter, stop being her friend for a few months while you fix yourself up a bit then when you move back in make your intentions more clear or just forget her entirely since she clearly doesnt respect you.
>>
>>18616939
Yep that's the plan mate.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.