[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've lost my mojo. I used to have no problem flirting etc,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: VZZWTBxL4g8x.jpg (182KB, 1600x1202px) Image search: [Google]
VZZWTBxL4g8x.jpg
182KB, 1600x1202px
I've lost my mojo. I used to have no problem flirting etc, now i'm like some kind spastic who cant swim. I'm not ugly, I've had girls call me gorgeous, i even had one of the most attractive girls at my school tell me to msg her if i ever wanted to get together and fuck, but she had a boyfriend and that's not how i roll. Everyone always asks me why i'm single or why i'm not out picking up girls and i don't know what to say. I'm 21 this is my prime and i'm a little worried i'm broken or something. My standards are not ridiculously high, trust me there are times when i'm so horny that i would go for an ugly overweight girl and i have tried on tinder, even then it doesn't work out, they always end up ghosting. I don't really have any opportunities to meet any girls either, my friends don't want to go out clubbing and i don't feel like going solo, and my work is a sausage fest and all our customers are old people.

The only thing i can think of as the cause is years ago when i was still fairly young a girl broke my heart, we split up then days later she slept with her ex. Ever since this moment i have lost my mojo with girls. I'm not sure if this event is the cause but for some reason ever since then i have been at a complete loss with girls.
>>
So you go up to them
You make eye contact and say whatever you like insane I know
>>
i feel a similar feel, anon, at the age of 30. the difference is, i don't really try anymore. i have a small circle of friends and i just associate with the the people that they know. other than that, i don't go out of my way to talk to girls, the only time i have conversations is if they approach me first.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.