[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help anons!! i have a clogged left ear, it has been blocked since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ear.gif (16KB, 452x295px) Image search: [Google]
ear.gif
16KB, 452x295px
help anons!! i have a clogged left ear, it has been blocked since 2 days ago, i tried aiming the shower in my ear and using cotton buds, but it doesnt work. how do i unclog my ears without the need of going to the doctor?
>>
Is it a physical blockage, water in the ear, or is there pressure in the ear?
>>
Just go pick up some under the counter ear drops, and some cotton balls. Follow the directions. If it doesn't clear up, go to the doctor. Avoid swabbing, or any invasive action. You don't want to make it worse than it is.
>>
>>18614313
yes its physical, most likely its ear wax, doesnt hurt, but i can feel it when i burp or sneeze, the blockage has reduced my hearing in my left ear though
>>
They sell over the counter earwax removal kits that have worked well for me in the past. Or you can drip some hydrogen peroxide in there and let it chill for 2-3min before rinsing with water. Those booger sucker turkey baster looking things that are used for babies are also fantastic for spraying water into your ear.
>>
I used to have a lot of issues with clogging ears to the point where it would feel like I was wearing earplugs. I ultimately bought an ear wax removal kit, which worked like a charm. It consists of a spray designed to loosen the wax deposits and a syringe with a special soft tip designed to flush out your ear canal. While it takes a bit to get used to, it really worked. My hearing got better, and since the nerves in your ear canal are actually connected to your throat, my throat was itching less. The procedure itself isn't very painful, it just feels a little weird having a jet of water go inside your ear.

Here's what the syringe looked like, I can't guarantee if this is the best product on the store though because I like in the EU:
https://www.amazon.com/Squip-Kyrosol-Ear-Wax-Removal-Kit/dp/B0017QT84A
>>
>>18614321
Do not stick Q-tips in your ear from now on you are only exacerbating the problem by moving the blockage deeper into your ear canal. What you want to do is take an antihistamine like Benadryl to try and open up the ear canal. Then try and put something to break up the wax, you can use common house-hold products like mineral oil, olive oil, and hydrogen-peroxide. Put a few drops into the ear then lay on the opposite ear and allow whatever you put in to work its way to the wax blockage. After about 45min or so try and rise out the eat with water again.
>>
>>18614334
None of that pussy shit. I put some ear drops in my ear, and swabbed with q-tips until I removed the blockage. The trick is to swab out, not in.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.