[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was with my ldr girlfriend (now ex) for the first and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: kvefr0276s.jpg (92KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
kvefr0276s.jpg
92KB, 660x440px
When I was with my ldr girlfriend (now ex) for the first and only time, I couldn't stop having an erection. She stayed at my place for 2 weeks and throughout her visit I was hard all the time to the point that it got painful, and nothing seemed to help. I didn't feel any more hornier than usual, so it's not like I had the urge to bend her over 24/7.
I worry that if I start seeing someone again I'll be having the same problem. I know that she won't mind if she occasionally notices my boner, but I feel like she'd get a little creeped out if she doesn't see it go down.
Girls, what would you think if a guy was hard all the time?
Guys, what do I do to get my dick to chill out?
>>
>>18614282

uh. how old are you?
>>
>>18614481
23, I was 21 at the time.
>>
>>18614482

you need to bang, dude.

it is not an issue when you are alone, its when the female is around you all the time like staying at your place.. you need a gf
>>
>>18614504
We banged almost every day, and I couldn't cum no matter what. Didn't help.
>>
>>18614514

oh.

sounds like ur gay.
>>
>>18614522
So when I have a boner from being near a girl, I need to bang chicks, but if I have a hard time cumming I actually am aroused by guys?
Also I wasn't molested by a dude so I'm not gay.
>>
>>18614282
this happened with my ex in almost the exact same circumstances

i was in love and a virgin so i thought it was cute but now id think the dude was fucking weird so make sure the girl is inexperienced as fuck and thinks youre the best
>>
>>18614661
I was hoping for a more wholesome solution, instead of a con job.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.