[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I took a bike that had been sitting outside a gas station for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1448921088303.png (79KB, 170x260px) Image search: [Google]
1448921088303.png
79KB, 170x260px
I took a bike that had been sitting outside a gas station for two months without anyone claiming it, but am feeling weird about having done it now.

Was this stealing and should I put it back where I found it before anyone notices?
>>
nah it's yours
>>
Are you sure it didn't belong to an employee?
>>
>>18614122
It's definitely stealing
>>
Dude, you're the one that took my bike, that was my only form of transportation!
I was mugged on the way home that night because I had to walk home, thanks to you.
I ended up losing my job because of you.
>>
File: 1465331296721.jpg (84KB, 686x611px) Image search: [Google]
1465331296721.jpg
84KB, 686x611px
>>18614122
are you black
>>
>>18614150
Yeah, I'm sure. I live pretty close and am in frequently and it's just always there regardless of who's working. Plus I was actually asked when I was in there after it was first left if it was mine or if I knew who it might belong to.
>>
>>18614293
Well you are still a nigger cuz you take random stuff from the street, but if its just sitting there for 2 months i guess you did no harm to anybody.
>>
>>18614122
What kind of neighborhood do you live in? If it's a rural place, it's best to return it to the police, I'm sure someone knows someone who can tell whose bike it is. If it's a bigger city area, no one is gonna care, and the authorities have bigger things to worry about than an abandoned bike.
Also, do people here use bike locks? If it belonged to an employee, he'd most likely lock it because he'd have to leave it unattended at a public place for 8 hours, but if no one uses locks maybe he'd expected no one to steal it.
>>
>>18614122
Yes, you did steal it. The right thing to do was to ask at the store if it was anyone's and then "Is it OK if I take it? I'll leave my name and number with you in case the owner comes looking for it." and then if nothing happened after a few weeks, relax.
>>
>>18614122

> takes bike: black
> feels bad: not black?

am confused
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.