[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If women are supposed to be these loving and benevolent creatures,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 2

File: index.png (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
6KB, 259x194px
If women are supposed to be these loving and benevolent creatures, why do they only love men who are brutish/aggressive/dominating/bullying pseudo alpha male types?
>>
they don't; next question
>>
>>18614022

I expect the denial, but i'd appreciate some honesty
>>
Women aren't "supposed to be" anything, they're just people as good or shitty as the rest of us.
>>
to get lemon just you have you squeeze the lemon not gently caress it

>>18614022
not an argument.
>>
>>18614024
>Women aren't "supposed to be" anything

Well neither are men but you still see the expectations
>>
help
>>
>>18614027
It's up to you whether or not you buy into those expectations. Other people might have them and there's nothing you can do about that except try to change their expectations.
>>
>>18614052

idk what you're saying
>>
>>18614023

lol. You see this shit from whiny NEETs with no social skills who decided that it's women's fault that they aren't interesting enough to date.

The honesty is that you are probably just very boring and that's why no one want to date you. Then you define your personality with this red pill bullshit, which repels women.

You'll continue to get frusterated at your lack of success, continue to find excuses about why it's everyone else's fault, and then be back on this board in 5 years trying to convince the next round of insecure college freshman by linking to vapid thinkpieces and psychology papers you haven't read.

There's some honesty, you're welcome
>>
>>18614019
thats naive to suggest, just because they appear that way doesnt mean they approve of it
>>
>>18614078

>LOL UR WHINY AND A LOSER LOL MAN UP U LOSER LOL

why just why
>>
>>18614078

You realize you're proving OP's point right? The whole "lol its because you're a loser" just reinforces that the only people worthy of love don't have feelings
>>
>>18614101

therefor it forces men to act violent and aggressive, to compete against each other in favor of female affection instead of females genuinely seeking out men who need love, they force men to compete for whoever can destroy the other
>>
OP, you are an asshole. That's why girls don't like you. Try to be nicer. Or go back to /r9k/ and whine it's women's fault for not liking you.
>>
>>18614111

>Try being nicer

you literally just called me an asshole, what is this opposite day?
>>
>ITT: if you're lonely it's because you're a shitty person
Fucking hell.
>>
>>18614019
Yo OP it is what it is my nigga you feel me? Get with the program G
>>
>>18614113

that's what i'm saying, why do people do that? those seeking love the most are humiliated over those seeking it the least
>>
>>18614116
You're not seeking love. You're seeking to be alone and angry.
>>
>>18614114
are you 12?
>>
>>18614112
Way to try to evade the point. Everyone can see you're an angry bitter desperate asshole. Women don't find that attractive.
>>
>>18614114
this is, ironically and unironically, the best advice in the thread.
>>
>>18614130
>Way to try to evade the point

You just evaded mine, twice, what did you expect?

Go bullshit someone else
>>
>>18614116
Because people on here think that since the world is fair and just, if you're lonely you deserve it and that only terrible people are unhappy.
This place is basically the opposite of /r9k/.
>>
>>18614127

>someone's starving
>"you just want to starve"

ok
>>
>>18614137
>Because people on here think that since the world is fair and just, if you're lonely you deserve it and that only terrible people are unhappy.

Why in the fuck would anyone on 4chan think life is fair? Please explain that one to me
>>
>>18614019
I can't speak for other women obviously but it because I see them as unloveable and I feel sorry for them. I feel that maybe no one will love them but if I do, unconditionally then maybe they'll soften up and realize they are worthy of love. Then I think they'll become a better person, the person they were meant to be, before life messed them up. It's totally mental. I was abused as a child so I guess they why I'm this way.
>>
>>18614132
explain.
>>
>>18614141
That's what people on /adv/ do. They tell you that if your life is bad then it's obviously because you're an asshole and it's all your fault. People on here actually think that everything is based on effort and hard work.
And now I'll be called out by strawmanning retards who'll tell me to go back to /r9k/ even though I never go there. It's always the same shit.
>>
>>18614142

yeah and how's your relationship life?
>>
>>18614152
But everything is literally based on effort and hard work and you are an asshole and it's most likely all your fault. Go back to /r9k/
>>
>>18614152

that's just some gutter bullshit lazy way of trying to "be right". the irony being they would be just as mortified by the same advice
>>
I've never met a guy irl who's repugnant to the point that I can't find a single good thing about them, and I'm always kind to everyone because I'm not a shit person. Why do guys like you only seem to exist on the internet?
>>
>>18614159
Because they never leave the basement.
>>
>>18614160

I've gone out every single day for years now. You have no idea.

There is something wrong with me
>>
>>18614137
/r9k/ thinks they are special snowflakes and deserve to be given everything for free and if something goes wrong it's everyone else's fault. That you must never try to do anything to improve yourself. So yes, opposite of /r9k/ here.
>>
>>18614153
I have a relationship with a really nice guy and it leaves me unsatisfied. I chose to be with him because he's the opposite of what I was attracted to. I thought it was a good idea to go with my head and not my heart. I love him but I'm not really happy and it's not fair to him.
>>
>>18614164

so this retarded personal vendetta aside do you have anything meaningful to contribute to the thread
>>
>>18614139
Getting a gf is easy. You clearly don't want one.
>>
>>18614165

explain to me what your head told you

i've got plenty of time
>>
>>18614166
OP presented a false retarded statement as fact. He's not asking for advice but validation. And when he's not getting it he throws a hissy fit.
>>
>>18614167

Explain

If you're just trying to hurt my feelings then I hope the same thing happens to you
>>
>>18614171

you're throwing a hissy fit right now?
>>
>>18614173
What have you done to try to get a gf? Have you tried dating sites, tinder?
>>
>>18614171
He's not asking for validation just a reason why or why not. It's you that's been reeing for the entire thread throwing out sexual and social insults(because ironically that's pretty much all women can do) rather than get to the root of the issue.

Just another case of roastie getting toasty.
>>
>>18614171

WHY are you throwing a hissy fit in this thread? What about it got you upset to the point you had to personally insult me instead of help?

Doesn't that still drive home this point? I'm hurting and you dig in more and more hurt...

Why?

Give love to those who don't care about it?
>>
>>18614019
Serious question. Do you believe yourself to be loving and benevolent?
>>
>>18614180

I think I struggle with it just as much as anyone else, but I don't go around pretending i'm perfect and that everyone else needs to conform
>>
>>18614156
I hope that's ironic.
>>18614157
It'd shatter their worldview to admit the world isn't 100% fair.
>>18614159
You're either very optimistic or very sheltered.
>>18614164
Again with the assumptions and strawmanning. I'm making a point about /adv/, not /r9k/. You seem to have trouble thinking in nuances.
>>
>>18614179
Why did you start your thread if all you do is insult everyone? It's pretty clear why you can't get girls if you are this bitter in real life.
>>
>>18614183

You keep insulting me then saying i'm insulting others,

You say i'm whining as you're whining

You say i'm throwing a hissy fit as you're throwing a hissy fit

just... stop or tell me why this thread got you so upset
>>
>>18614182
>You're either very optimistic or very sheltered.
I'm an optimist in a realistic sense, sure, but why is being able to see the good in people a bad thing?
>>
>>18614019
Your first mistake is saying all women are like this, and then saying they go for what you think they go for. Just have confidence, don't be a bitch and you'll be good.
>>
>>18614188

it's not bad it just seems like I get written off as a bad person more than good. but even that doesn't make sense, it's a cliche women like bad guys anyways the whole thing doesn't make any fucking sense to me i just feel spun
>>
>>18614190

again you had to insult me and say just have confidence.

How does that work?

If I said you're a worthless piece of shit, just feel good about yourself.. would you?
>>
>>18614192
What are you talking about?
>>
>>18614184
You literally started a thread saying "women are dumb bitches cunts who only want asshole jerks and not the most perfect nice guy in the world like me". Obviously it's a bullshit statement, that's why you're getting so much flack. Deservedly.
>>
>>18614195

That I don't understand what difference any of these suggestions ultimately make, as usual

and i'm sick of these stupid fucking verification puzzles holy shit how do you guys deal with this garbage
>>
>>18614194
>waaaah you don't agree with me
>that's an insult
>>
>>18614197
My thread title

>f women are supposed to be these loving and benevolent creatures, why do they only love men who are brutish/aggressive/dominating/bullying pseudo alpha male types?

Your thread title

>"women are dumb bitches cunts who only want asshole jerks and not the most perfect nice guy in the world like me"

... what the hell happened?
>>
>>18614019

ying/yang
>>
>>18614169
Good question. I has just gotten out of an abusive relationship. I normally am drawn to outspoken, overly confident, controlling, womanizing men. I like to be controlled because of my childhood abuse. He's the opposite of that. He has no desire to control me. He was calm, quiet, thoughtful and gentle. He seemed very stable and safe. He's not very masculine, maybe because he was raised by a single mother. My head told me to be with someone who is the opposite of what I'm drawn to so I did that.
>>
>>18614211
>I normally am drawn to outspoken, overly confident, controlling, womanizing men

WHY the fuck why

please spare the conditioning and educate some folks
>>
>>18614211
>I like to be controlled because of my childhood abuse

The commonality I see from women who want a man to be in charge makes me believe this has nothing to do with your abuse not to be disrespectful, I just think there's something more fundamental at play here I just wish I could get an explanation
>>
>>18614215
Read the whole post. She is mentally damaged. Don't take girl advice from her.
>>
>>18614217

I try to listen to anyone that's willing to talk to me
>>
>>18614217
lol I'm not giving advice though
>>
>>18614217

i did read the whole post but it still doesn't explain the reasoning behind the desire
>>
>>18614216
We'll also it's because I'm controlling so I crave to be controlled. I don't want to be asked where should we go, I want to be told. But yeah I'm messed up but maybe girls who like assholes are messed up.
>>
>>18614225
>I don't want to be asked where should we go, I want to be told.

Why.
>>
>>18614204
That's how women are. They never see things objectively and have to make themselves into the victims. It's the way evolution made them.
>>
>>18614230

I'm not even trying to place blame, i'm just pointing out the glaring oddity of the whole thing.

If people who are struggling with relationships/love need love, then how come they're so less likely to ever get it?

Why are people who are extremely superficial and insensitive able to recycle relationships like yesterdays milk
>>
>>18614228
I don't know. It turns me on. Confidence is attractive? I don't understand myself.
>>
>>18614194
You give yourself too little credit man. There are ways to build confidence. Also, if you told me that I'd brush it off because I don't care what you or anyone could say about me, because I know I'm not.
>>
>>18614232
Wait, need is an important word. If I feel someone needs something from me, that's uncomfortable. I don't want to feel responsible.
>>
>>18614232
What have you done to try to get a relationship?
>>
Guys get away from this thread it's not worth arguing with OP. He doesn't listen.
>>
>>18614233

Why do you keep calling it confidence as if that makes it something noble?

You wouldn't call a guy being attracted to a girl with huge tits some form of confidence would you?
>>
please just stop trashing my thread with all the attitude or explain what your deal is
>>
>>18614243
>>18614247
>>
any last ditch efforts
>>
It's your fault if you expect women to be loving and benevolent.
>>
>>18614300

why does it have to be about fault and punishment with you?
>>
OP, why do you think you can't get girls?
>>
>>18614307
Who said anything about punishment? You're a victim of your expectations.
>>
>>18614312

victim/punishment its all a part of the same thing, why can't I just meet people like a regular person without all the condemning
>>
>>18614311

I don't know that'
s why I made this thread
>>
>>18614332
Have you ever tried asking a girl out? Or set up a dating site profile?
>>
>>18614333

Yes both, no dice
>>
>>18614333

it's pretty easy to just say I don't want it or it's not meant to happen, but that doesn't fix the shitty feeling i feel
>>
>>18614336
That doesn't sound very convincing. Why should girls pick you and not someone so negative?
>>
>>18614159
>I've never met a guy irl who's repugnant to the point that I can't find a single good thing about them
There's a big difference between saying someone is reliable and makes for a good coworker and saying that you want to be in a relationship with them. If a single positive trait was all that's needed then the world would be a very different place.
>>
>>18614395
Most people have more than a single positive trait. If you only have one, it's no surprise women pick better males over you.
>>
>>18614412
Not him but I have a few positive traits — I'm reliable, I'm somewhat intelligent, I'm calm, not prone to drama and a good listener. Thing is, my negative traits far outweigh the good ones and they're ingrained in my personality.
I know I'm a despicable individual and will stay alone because of it, but it's stupid to assume everyone has equal opportunities just because everyone has a few redeeming traits.
>>
>>18614152
adv is mostly populated by mtf and white knight betas, the same people that berate you for
>if your life is bad then it's obviously because you're an asshole
are the same people that make
>ex broke up with me I want her back
threads.
the hypocrisy is never acknowledged.
>>
>>18614526
Typical /r9k/ thinking. If anyone does not agree with your bitter virgin manchild view, it must be a tranny or whiteknight beta.
>>
>>18614531
>muh /r9k/ boogeyman
>muh bitter virgins
Really activates my almonds.
>>
>>18614536
trannies have to direct their dysphoria towards others and adv is their safespace because on lgbt they will just be called hons, here they can LARP being women.
>>
>>18614019
>If women are supposed to be these loving and benevolent creatures, why do they only love men who are brutish/aggressive/dominating/bullying pseudo alpha male types?
Because you suppose wrong.
>>
>>18614019
read this:
https://bookofpook.neocities.org/#ch-21

all i ever do /adv/ is post this link from time to time, lol.

still, it's a long and great read for OP and everyone alike.
>>
>>18614019

>Women say they want nice, sensitive, smart guys and looks aren't important
>They all go after the Chad who'll pump and dump them

Women either lie or are stupid. Understand that everything they say is hot garbage. You should seek the advice of people who have succeded instead. Achievements are more tangible than words anyway. Swallow your ego, realize that Chads are better than you and learn from them. Most of the time they turn out to be alright guys anyway.

>>18614543

Good thing the tranny problem solves itself in time.
>>
>>18614614
This is actually good advice. Don't hate chad for being better than you, you'd do the same as him were you in his place. Learn from him.
>>
>>18614107
Then mock the losers and say there was totally never any competition or pressure to begin with.
>>
>>18614113
they're alone for a reason, anon.
>>
>>18614164
>/r9k/ thinks they are special snowflakes and deserve to be given everything for free and if something goes wrong it's everyone else's fault
So they act just like the average woman?
>>
>>18614107
>seeking out men who need love

Scuse me mate, I need to throw a fit here.
WHY THE HELL WOULD WOMEN WANT TO SEEK OUT MEN WHO NEED LOVE AND PROVIDE IT TO THEM?! There's only one woman who usually wants and is supposed to do that. She's called a mom. You damn infant. It's a big turnoff for women when they have to take care of a child that's not theirs. Especially when the child is in the body of a grownup. What can a weak man offer to them and their future kids?
>>
>>18614814
Because they're shitty people and deserve it? How sheltered can you get?
>>
>>18614854
Why the hell would men want to seek out women who need love and provide it to them?
>>
>>18614860

Because we're suckers.
>>
>>18614854
>It's a big turnoff for women when they have to take care of a child that's not theirs. Especially when the child is in the body of a grownup.

Calling someone who needs love and kindness a child who needs to grow up is some kind of warped fucked up way of thinking that is probably why nobody can get along these days.
>>
>>18614854

all you're really saying here is why would women love anyone who isn't a selfish asshole

and calling anyone who isn't a child who needs to grow up

what the fuck is wrong with you? that's some seriously morbid thinking, what if you were treated that way from your partners?
>>
>>18614101
OP doesn't have a point because his premise is incorrect from the outset. First off, no one has claimed that women are loving and benevolent creatures so he's arguing against a strawman from the first word. Secondly, women don't only love men who are brutish, aggressive, dominating or bullies. If there was even one man without these qualities who is in a productive LTR his point would fall apart. The truth is there are many. The premise is wrong, his ideas are wrong, his attitude is wrong. There's nothing to even discuss here.
>>
>>18614854
>WHY THE HELL WOULD WOMEN WANT TO SEEK OUT MEN WHO NEED LOVE AND PROVIDE IT TO THEM?!

that's gotta be one of the saddest/dumbest things i've read in a long time.

"WU-WWHHY DO PEOPLE NEED LOVE HUH??? ASSHOOLE!!!"
>>
>>18615380
>OP doesn't have a point because his premise is incorrect from the outset.

Stop repeating this garbage come on, you keep trying to derail this topic

>First off, no one has claimed that women are loving and benevolent creatures so he's arguing against a strawman from the first word

I literally just claimed it, so how can my own claim be a strawman?

MUH WORD JUJITSU

U GET TROLED
>>
>>18615384
Yeah, you got me.
>>
>>18615380
>If there was even one man without these qualities who is in a productive LTR his point would fall apart.

It's like, you could argue someone doesn't like breathing are just because you said so. This is mindless nonsense
>>
>>18615394
It's up to you to prove every single man in the world in a relationship has those qualities since you made the claim, and it would be impossible. The vast majority of us know enough people and know their character well enough to know if they're assholes or not.
>>
>>18615431
>It's up to you to prove every single man in the world in a relationship has those qualities since you made the claim,

jesus christ what is wrong with you? do you claim people to prove it when they take a shit? what is with the third degree here?
>>
>>18615431
>The vast majority of us

ah the old "im right and everyone agrees with me that you're wrong" cliche.

Tell me, why do you feel like ganging up on my point somehow makes yours more valid?
>>
>>18615470
>Tell me, why do you feel like ganging up on my point somehow makes yours more valid?
Why do you feel like defending an indefensible premise?
>>
>>18615478

Why do you feel like playing word games and trying to hurt my feelings?
>>
>>18614019

their brain are wired like this: they marry the nice guy while having sex with the jerks. The nice guy gets a good career and pays hookers. Wife gets old and ugly, nice guy still fucks young hoookers. You can still win, my friend.
>>
>>18615647
I'd be perfectly ok with paying for hookers for the rest of my life if it could also fulfill the need for affection/oxytocin/whatever the fuck it's called. But it can't.
Also I can't do much with hookers aside from simple dick in vagina because of diseases.
>>
>>18615701

get a pet!
>>
>>18615713
It's not the same thing, man.
>>
>>18615722

I know the difference, what about you? Tell me.
>>
>>18615726
I don't know but it doesn't feel the same which is what matters.
>>
>>18615733

It matters but isn't enough.

What do you feel for a woman that you don't feel from a pet? Try to investigating on this.

For me, it's lust. The attraction comes first, then after a long time, naturally and eventually trust will come. But you cannot force things and go straight for affection. That is the first step. And if you investigate carefully not only yourself, but the relationships' world in its whole, you'll find that sex comes before the actual relationship starts.

Testosterone and estrogens come before oxytocin. Using your words.
>>
>>18615771
But sex isn't that important to me, honestly.
I can use my hand to jack off but I can't use my arms to hug myself.
>>
>>18615798

A girl who is sincerely your friend would hug you everytime you want. So why don't you get friendzoned and ask?

Jacking off is far different from sex. You jerk off to end, you don't want to end when you are having good sex.
>>
>>18615809
Wouldn't it be considered creepy to ask that?
>you don't want to end when you are having good sex
Not like it matters since I haven't experienced it, I can delude myself into thinking it's not worth it.
>>
>>18615833

>Wouldn't it be considered creepy to ask that?

No. Friends do that. A friendship with a girl is dangerous because both of you could feel something more and things could become more complex and hard to deal with, but this is not a general law. I hug my girlfriends all the time and they like it and they want it. I have never been eaten up by any monster.

>Not like it matters since I haven't experienced it, I can delude myself into thinking it's not worth it.

Ok, but this is only a phase, in which you are scared about opening up to the other sex. As soon as you get more confortable, you will also understand that women feel lust too, want affection, sex and all the things you want.

Only advice I can really give you is to search for girls in places where they are not prone to challenge you in hard mode. For instance: if you go to clubs they are going to reject you. And in clubs you will probably only find insicure and immature people hardened up and trying to act cool. If you instead succeed to set up a date with a girl you knew through common aquaintances, you can have the right space to be more talkative, that is a road which I would definitely suggest to you.
>>
>>18615858
>Only advice I can really give you is to search for girls in places where they are not prone to challenge you in hard mode

Where the hell is this magical place you all keep implying is the perfect scenario?
>>
>>18615858
What do you even say? "Hey could we hug"?
>they like it and they want it
What if I'm not attractive?
>this is only a phase
It's been like that since I hit puberty and I'm 20 now. When will it end? It's true that I'm probably emotionally immature but I have anxiety too.
>places where they are not prone to challenge you in hard mode
What does that mean?
I hate clubs anyway. College seems like an appropriate place but I don't even know how to carry a conversation and I'm bad at reading people.
>>
>>18615882

It is a place where the both of you are more confortable then you would normally be. So you have to be less judgemental and less harsch to yourself and to women.

Ask yourself why we usually say "go to bed" (possibly with the door locked) and not "go in the middle of a speech with everybody looking at the both of you having sex".
>>
>>18615911

- I know you are paralyzed, but you have two arms. Widen one of them and put it on her shoulder. Sometimes she will lean her head to you and that's a signal that she wants to be cuddled a little.

- we are talking about a girlfriend, you could be the ugliest man in the world, it would still be perfectly normal and natural to hug you.

- it will end as soon you will stop being an asshole on yourself and women. You said it: you have anxiety, it is a stigma but it is also a sign of intelligence. I wouldn't bet on your immaturity, if you somehow aren't losing your shit on surrogates like tinder, you aren't so immature after all. Thing is you stop and frustrate yourself and so you basically have no training and knowledge of how you would act in some situations, maybe this is what scares you so much.

>I don't even know how to carry a conversation and I'm bad at reading people.

You don't have to read anything. Even if you were a mentalist, you still would be missing a lot of what happens into the mind and bodies of people. They miss too. Just pratice. And seems you have good writing skills. Pratice.
>>
>>18615937

edit: you stop yourself and you frustrate yourself, so you basically...*
>>
>>18615913
>It is a place where the both of you are more confortable then you would normally be. So you have to be less judgemental and less harsch to yourself and to women.

So.. where?

Why all the vagueness?
>>
>>18614019
Oh come on, this has been discussed ad nauseum.
>Not all women want the same things
You're speaking in generalities, so let's keep it honest here. You and I both know that not all women want the same things.

Are women attracted to confidence? Yes. And why shouldn't they be.

Are "aggressive" men confident? At least outwardly, yes.

So it makes logical sense that women would be attracted to "dominant" men, one reason being dominant men are typically confident and confidence is attractive.

You understand this. So, for people not trolling, the real question here is - How can you be more confident while not being the type of man you obviously dislike?
>>
>>18615968

>Let's keep it honest here
>Proceeds to be dishonest

Sigh... Can you just for once be honest about this? I don't understand what is to be gained about denying the behavior so heavily.

>Are "aggressive" men confident? At least outwardly, yes.

What the hell does confidence even mean to you?

Really?
>>
File: women love murderers.png (51KB, 557x779px) Image search: [Google]
women love murderers.png
51KB, 557x779px
Just kill people OP. There's nothing women love more than a murderer, that's the ultimate alpha.

Oh did I say "people"? I meant "other men". Kill other men all you want, women won't care. They like it in fact. Commit all the violence you want against men but have a whiteknight policy of never hurting women and women will love you.
>>
Do not send this person any disgusting things, they won't like it. Please, i beg you not to send anything that will offend them.
>>
>>18615937
>Sometimes she will lean her head to you
>Sometimes
What happens when she doesn't want to and you're standing there with a hand on her shoulder?
>you could be the ugliest man in the world
I thought that when you were unattractive and did something that had a mildly sexual connotation it was seen as creepy. Is that not the case?

I don't really understand the rest. I'm not being an asshole to women, I don't even interact with them and I'm not bitter or hateful.
I have no training and knowledge because I could never bring myself to talk to girls at school and now I don't have female friends to "practice" on and I'm clueless at an age where most people have already had several relationships.
>>
>>18615950

I'll spoonfeed you: if you are a goth you go searching for goth girls at metal concerts, and so on.

>>18616041

You retreat the arm and go on like nothing has happened. You will surely survive. Maybe 1st time you'll want to dig a deep hole and hide yourself in it, but you will eventually understand that if someone doesn't want to do something, it is not your fault. Write this sentence on a paper and stick it on your wall. It is not your fault.

>I thought that when you were unattractive and did something that had a mildly sexual connotation it was seen as creepy. Is that not the case?

I was speaking about what you described about oxytocin, remember? There's no need to be beautiful and sexy to hug somebody.

>I will never do anything because this and that

It's your choice, but speaking with you I sincerely think you can do it. A good sentence to stick on your wall would also be "you can actually ask for help" and also "I am not superman". There are plenty of people like you. I started at 17 but I had first results at 25, and now I am 29. Did I miss shit? of course. Am I late? Yes. Am I appreciating what I can do now? Yes I start to appreciate.Everyone has its timing, brother! Good luck.
>>
>>18616068
>I'll spoonfeed you: if you are a goth you go searching for goth girls at metal concerts, and so on.

you spoonfeed everyone that garbage?
>>
>>18616075

If it worked for me, sure
>>
>>18616090

So a concert is the right place, that's what you're saying? Anywhere else is inappropriate, but a concert is the place I should focus on meeting women.

Seriously fuck off
>>
>>18616068
>you can actually ask for help
From whom?
>I am not superman
Of course. But that stuff comes naturally to most people which is what makes me so uncomfortable. I just don't have a clue what to do or where to start, most social stuff that isn't basic is alien to me.
>Everyone has its timing
Do you never feel regret?
>>
>>18616095

Either you are dumb, or you are trolling me.

I usually hang out with my crowd because I like to talk and that's the way that suits me to know other people. But if you are a chad go to clubs and aim for a trophy wife, you will succeed. I wouldn't suggest a guido to go to a library and aim for a nerdy girl. Put like this, you should have understood, maybe.

You could have understood also before, but you are trolling, so you have to mystify my words.
>>
>>18616118

a friend, and asking for help can be done also without exposing yourself too much, and can be useful to develope friendship. If I were in you, I would start from here.

I feel regret all the time, for a lot of things, but like all the shit you have to endure, such as desperation, unhappiness, fear, discomfort, regret eventually become a sort of engine because you want to feel better. Maybe I tell you a fairytale, but this tale is sort of working for me
>>
>>18616147
I see. Then I'll try at least
Thanks.
>>
Imagine this scenario. There's a group of cavemen, about 20 of them, 10 males and 10 females. But do to some problem, there winds up only being enough food for 11 people to survive. The females survival strategy for this situation is for all of them to band together and say "Hey, if 1 of you males can make sure all 10 of us get enough food to survive we'll let you mate with all of us". And then as long as at least 1 male decides he wants to accept that offer, he initiates a big fight between all 10 males for dominance. 1 male will eventually kill or drive off the other 9, and then he alone gets all the food and all the females. He's happy to have 10 mates, the females are happy to have their survival ensured for them and get to mate with the strongest male. The other 9 males, well they all probably die.

Despite survival no longer being an issue that humans have to work towards ensuring in modern days, women still feel attraction based on caveman instincts. Show off you're the most alpha who can dominate by beating up or killing other men so women know you can always provide them the resources needed to survive. They encourage men to be violent against other men, and always have.
>>
>>18614019
Because their genes want to bang what they perceive as alpha males. It's that simple
>>
>>18614101
Did you know you can not be a boring antisocial loser without being a hyperaggressive asshole? Theres a middle ground people like.
>>
>>18614019
In terms of short term relationships, it is in their biological nature to be attracted to these brutish/aggressive/dominating/bullying (but not pseudo) alpha male types you speak of.

It's evolutionary. Women pre-agriculture were weak and needed these Brutish men who hunt and kill for the survival of the tribe. Aggressive men survived more and gained the most food and the most resources. For women to survive, they needed these men.

Also, for the survival of the species, women need strong men to add value to their own DNA. They do this by being pumped with an alpha's semen in order to bear more alpha males.
>>
>>18614023
>>18614022 is right though
honestly all people in a solid relationship I know are definitely NOT
>brutish/aggressive/dominating/bullying pseudo alpha male types
it's just 4chan that pretends that there is anything to this meme

maybe you should stop chasing the stacy from the club last night
>>
>all women like one thing
>>
>>18617883
Exactly
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.