[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to psychologically deal with being an ugly gurl?...heck,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: c7c.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
c7c.png
98KB, 612x491px
How to psychologically deal with being an ugly gurl?...heck, an ugly person in general?

Hard mode: my pain has nothing to do with sex/dating
>>
buy your way out of it. plastic surgery, good clothes, or using the law of supply and demand go to areas where normal looking girls wouldn't dream of like warhammer gatherings, the library, electronics stores that sort of thing.
>>
>>18613968
If your face is absolutely horrid, the LEAST you can do is have great hair, and a great body (slim figures tend to be better, breast size doesn't matter, but ass does, to an extent)

If you're self conscious, that problem is completely inside your head. No one is going to be able to fix that for you. No matter how attractive or unattractive they may be.

Not much psychological advice but that's my input
>>
>>18614002
Hm. I don't think my face is necessarily horrid-tier. I just have really bad skin. And I don't think I'll ever have good hair.
>extremely fine golden brown hair--I was told that it'd be cute if I grew it out...people don't seem to get how gross it gets...totally flat on top, dark, and greasy hours after washing it. Total trailer trash tier. I compulsively bun it nowadays because it gets messed up so easily :/

Anyway, thanks. I can try getting to be a little skinnier. I lost a lot weight recently and have about 20 pounds to go. Shame that my dormmates told me not to lose anymore, that guys love curves (I'm 155). I really don't give a fuck though...all I really want is to not stick out like a diseased leper.
>>
>>18614033
Do you have really bad scars? Or is it just bad acne? The scars you'll have to wait out, and I recommend you see a dermatologist if it's just acne that won't go away. It's such a cliché answer but trust me, they know what they're talking about.

How long is your hair? How do you part it? (Assuming it's long enough) do you have a haircut of sorts or is it just all one length? And, do you fuck with it a lot or is it some sort of scalp issue?

And honestly, you shouldn't listen to them. Keep losing weight until you get to your goal, being healthy is MUCH sexier over having "curves"
>>
>>18614087
I probably should see a dermatologist. There's a problem when 3 new pimples or less a week is a lot because they stick around for literal weeks or months despite care (yes, I wash my face)... -_-; Thank god it's only on my cheeks and chin. I don't just mean that, though. I have sunken/dark eyes that make me seem older than I am.

It's all one length and somewhat short at shoulder length. The part is usually random, probably off to the side a little. I don't really fuck with it at all--no over-shampooing. People say the color is beautiful, but yeah, it doesn't really matter when it practically dies and dulls a few hours after my showers. I feel as if I'm better off just cutting it even shorter so the fluffiness will offset its other problems.
>>
>>18614133
DEFINITELY go see a dermatologist as soon as possible then, and just out of curiosity, how old are you? I'm absolutely certain the dermatologist can help you out with your sunken eyes issue, as well as the issue with your hair, since it seems to be more of a scalp problem than anything. Don't be shy to ask either. The sooner you ask, the sooner all of these conditions WILL improve.

Would you say the parting really goes well on you? Sometimes shit as minuscule as a hair parting can make a huge difference as to whether or not it compliments your facial features. And, if you do go through with cutting it, make sure it's something that actually goes well on you, and not anything that'll end up making you look stupid
>>
Hard to say when you don't give us details or photos of what's wrong.
>>
I psychologically came to terms with it by deducing that everybody but me is a complete sack of worthless shit.

So now I just ignore people, and their shitty worthless opinions, and life is great!
>>
Nah, fuck off. Even 4/10's have orbiters. Stop ignoring them and give up on Chad.
>>
>>18613968

>Waaah I'm ugly

Your target demographic will be the judge of that. Post pic.

>>18614294

You sound like a fat feminist straight out of tumblr. #effyourbeautystandards and all that.
>>
Stop using conditioner if your hair is that greasy. Just give it a shot. My hair greases just a day or two after being washed and is just greasy and oily in general. I found cutting conditioner helps significantly. Also shampoo twice.
>>
You'll just have to live with your dysphoria, that's the life you chose when you wanted to transition.
>>
Learn to love yourself, your mind is probably so fucked up from thinking you're ugly
>>
>>18614677
Cringe.
>>
>>18614713
I can see why you feel that way
It isn't something I can help
>>
for ugly guys = /r9k/
for ugly girls = tumblr
>>
>>18613968
>02:07:18
We're all ugly here
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.