[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my coworker said she loved me today. she's married but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1498326278642.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1498326278642.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
my coworker said she loved me today.

she's married but doesn't always talk very well about her husband. and she's super christian, so it may have just slipped out because they all say they love each other and shit. she did invite me to hang out with her at her house though.

then she texted me later after work.

she's like my best buddy ever at work so i don't want to ruin anything, but obviously i like her too. what do.
>>
Be good friends with her? Not every relationship between a man and a woman has to revolve around sex.
>>
>>18613890
Females are awful friends.
>>
>>18613887
pump and dump, but look for another job. i've done it a few times, and then slipped away when they weren't looking. at first I felt bad but realistically nothing permanent can ever come of it. good luck bro, the sex will be AMAZING

>>18613890
>Not every relationship between a man and a woman has to revolve around sex.
chick detected. don't listen to this twat, the only reason you talk to chicks outside of your family is for sex or potential sex. otherwise they're pretty much useless.
>>
Fuck her in the washroom , and cut out her boobs as trophy
>>
>>18613887

Do not have an affair with this woman, it is a terrible idea, and could cost one of you your job.

With that out of the way, maybe she's hitting on you (which would be very bad), or she's just friendly and sending weird signals. If you're in a relationship this is easy -- just start telling a lot of stories involving your SO, as a subtle "by the way I'm dating someone". If not, instead of going to a house, suggest meeting somewhere where her husband is also there - maybe you host a dinner party and invite both of them, whatever.

Don't try to confront her though - if it turns out you were wrong and she was just being friendly, you look like an asshole and ruin your friendship.

>>18613893

Also, let this shitstain remind you of why getting advice on 4chan is a bad idea
>>
>>18613908
>roastie gets toastie

You need to go back. Have you thought about r/amateur? :^)
>>
>>18613908
t.roastie whore
Did you forget that you are also giving advice on this site and just told OP to basically ignore what you said
>>
>>18613939
>women
>holding a logical train of thought

this is where u dun goofed
>>
>>18613932
>>18613939

Quotes like these are how you can tell commentators have not had sex/been in a relationship.
>>
>>18613948
>roastie upon seeing that she's losing immediately devolves to sex insults

posts like yours are how i can tell it's a woman :^)
>>
>>18613951

I'm a guy but thanks for playing. I'm not "devolving" to anything - your insult shows a complete lack of understanding of female anatomy.
>>
>>18613887
For superChristians "I love you" doesn't mean sex. She might very well be inviting you to a prayer meeting.
>>
>>18613887

fuck this person. no really she can go to hell. she's bored and stupid and using you for entertainment. fuck that shit. you are better than that. fuck that stupid worthless shithead. christian my ass, she's disrespecting her marriage and the man she chose. do not be her out. she made her bed, she can lie in it.
>>
>>18614459
i don't think that's what happening
>>
>>18613887
You don't need to chase every chance to have sex. You're risking a job over this, and someone's marriage (if that bothers you). Just let it slide.
>>
>>18614437
American Christians are fucking weird.
>>
>>18615676
i'm not risking anything, i didn't do anything. i didn't even do anything to make her do that
>>
>>18613887
You know I never understood girls that collect wimpy guys. In high school most of my friends tolerated guys hovering around but laughed at them as they walked off and at university they used the guys for school work help and someone to play with. If the guy isn't hot enough for me to seriously consider having sex with him I don't bother but I'm the exception.
>>
>>18615880
I'm not wimpy, I bench 315 for reps
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.