[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I have been dating a Korean girl for almost a year now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: datingkoreangirls.jpg (22KB, 300x282px) Image search: [Google]
datingkoreangirls.jpg
22KB, 300x282px
Hey, I have been dating a Korean girl for almost a year now. She moved to my country to learn the language and study at university. She moved into my place about half a year ago.

This summer we made a one month trip to Korea together. During and after the trip I realized I don't love her anymore and want to break up.

I am hesitant to do it though as she is super reliant on me. I still like her as a friend and would prefer not to hurt her as much by breaking up and throwing her out while she is still looking for a university. She is however also realizing that something is wrong with me and afraid I don't love her anymore.

How can I properly break up? Any advice for this kind of situation? My first gf and have no experience with that whatsoever.
>>
Breaking up with someone always feels awful, especially if they haven't done anything "wrong".

The longer you wait, the harder it'll be, and the more she'll feel "strung along". If you have any mutual friends, talk to them about it. If you care about her (and it sounds like you do, even if you don't want to date her anymore), know that you can still be supportive/help her get on her feet after you break up - but understand if she doesn't want that.
>>
>>18613746

yeah, i'd be putting miles between me & korea too about now.

you should get her on the phone and be like, "whoa, what is that bright light? hey it's really hot all of a sudden. Hey--!" and just hangup & go no contact. done.

you're welcome
>>
>>18613746
Since you don't want her, can I fuck her? Me love her long time, five dolla!
>>
>>18614517
>>18614541
Kek
>>
>>18613746

Caution with this.

DO NOT breakup with her until you have a couple of options of girls. She will quickly rebound since she's a female and you might regret it once you're single.

However DO BREAKUP with her soon if you think you definitely don't want to be with her. A girl's "fertile period" is short. In other words, don't waste her youth.
>>
>>18613746
>getting and wasting a kqt because you don't have yellow fever
Numales reeeee
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.