[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had dark eye circles since elementary school and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1502214037575.jpg (16KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1502214037575.jpg
16KB, 500x334px
I've had dark eye circles since elementary school and I could never get rid if them and it fucks up my self esteem. I tried sleeping more but it doesn't seem to work. I can't afford surgery for it either
>>
>>18613732
Nigga just deal with it. If you're a guy, they can usually make you look good. Mine are huge and they make me look dark/mysterious/whatever it is that chicks are into, so I don't mind them. The only downside is that they make me look like I'm a huge drug addict or an AIDS patient, but nobody really thinks of that--they mostly think that you're incredibly sleep deprived.
>>
File: Screenshot_13.png (78KB, 273x458px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_13.png
78KB, 273x458px
I think it looks cool on a guy, and it looks fucking sexy on a woman

but thats me
>>
>>18613767
Exactly. I don't wanna seem like I'm an AIDS patient or a drug addict. If that look is what you like then by all means. But I personally hate how it looks on me (I'm a woman)
>>
>>18613732
Okay man I've got raccoon eyes too, and let me tell you I absolutely despise it. It automatically makes me look like I haven't slept in a long time, and guess what - I can't do anything about it either.

Here's what I've learned, the only thing you can do is try to ignore it. Between the two choices of always reminding yourself you have dark eye circles or focusing on trying to improve what you have to improve, why not pick the one thing that is within your control? Start lifting, improve your fashion, that sort of thing

Also some people can rock dark eye circles, especially on some women, see if you can do that too. Post pics
>>
>>18613732
you can always use some concealer.
>>
>>18614535
This is somewhat effective but really depends on how dark your eyes are
>>
>>18615246

Ther are tinted concealers. Green for redness (like pimples) and lilac for dark circles. You might want to plow on some regular concealer to even things out.

Visit one of those stores with ladies who can test products on your skin tone. Try several (because not all those ladies are as knowledgeable as they seem, and they usually only promote affiliated brands). If you're not good with make-up, it can take a bit of effort to master it.

Provided you're a chick
>>
>>18615312
What if I'm a guy? Do I just pretend I'm buying it for my sister?
>>
File: c8a0c9394fed.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
c8a0c9394fed.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>18613732
Eye Zone from seacret.
Used to work in skin care. This should help.
>>
>>18615316
I'm sorry for asking for that but are sure you look bad with it. If you're a guy it is ok, I would be interested in you lol would probably thing you work all night all the time on something. Maybe if you post a picture you can blur some parts if you don't feel like posting a picture but you'll get an oppinion and advice. Personaly I wouldn't mind you with it, I would be really surprised if I find out you're using concealer
>>
Also you can get dark circles from problems in your organism not only from lack of sleep. Maybe you should try to stay healthy and drink water because it signifies a kidney problem. I'm not 100% sure but you can google it and maybe find some other cause of the problem if it does indeed look bad
>>
File: Snapchat-1841720137~2.jpg (163KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1841720137~2.jpg
163KB, 720x1280px
>>18615341
I've known some women with dark eye circles and that was attractive on them, on guys, at least in my opinion, it rarely looks good. Makes you look like you don't sleep enough
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.