[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/ i have a problem.. >i started my senior year of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1501198637232.jpg (36KB, 603x606px) Image search: [Google]
1501198637232.jpg
36KB, 603x606px
hey /adv/ i have a problem.. >i started my senior year of high school and i have been avoiding my ex gf like a dog does to a vacuum<
should i keep doing this or face my problems and talk to her again?
>>
File: 1501894204890.png (730KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501894204890.png
730KB, 768x960px
elaborate anon
does she want you back? does she miss you?
are you avoiding her because she wants to get back with you or are you simply doing it because that's the right thing to do? (it is the right thing, never talk to ex gf's)
In regards to what you should do, do you
>want to get back with her despite already breaking up once due to flaws
or
>ignore the bitch and became a pure testosterone alpha male and fuck every pussy you see without a relationship

seriously though its not uncommon to have these thoughts. just ignore them.
>>
realize this is fucking high school and your social interactions here literally do not fucking matter, especially if you are going to a college that is more than two hours away from your town.

jesus, do you need other people to make every decision for you? "should I avoid someone or talk to them?" well, do you fucking *want* to talk to them or not? that should be your only deciding factor.

fuck off with this petty underage bullshit
>>
don't go out of your way to avoid her, you're graduating in a year and literally none of this matters after that.

Should you talk to her? I don't know, did you break up because someone did something shitty? If so, then probably not, but don't make a point of it or anything. I bet there's a shitload of people you don't end up talking to

Trying to get back together with an ex is generally a terrible idea by the way, so don't do that.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.