[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to stay up all day until like 9pm to reset my sleep cycle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1497828536573.jpg (63KB, 668x708px) Image search: [Google]
1497828536573.jpg
63KB, 668x708px
i want to stay up all day until like 9pm to reset my sleep cycle
however the risk is high since i might fall asleep during the day and fuck it up even more

i've been sleeping at 7 and waking up at 4pm college is coming back soon and i need to be physically ready
Is this a good plan or should i just force my self to sleep at the right hours even if it doesnt work for a few days ?
>>
its kinda the same either way, you risk just falling asleep at a bad time.

if you can get someone to join you on this mission, you'll have more luck. easier to stay awake with others. I've done what you're doing on my own several times.

what you need to do is just grab some starbucks energy drinks, a big ole can, and take it when you would normally fall asleep (7am). then you'll have enough caffiene in you to survive the day. Whatever you do dont lay in bed. always be sitting in your computer chair. the discomfort will keep you awake.

over stimulate your brain. For instance, on one screen have a TV show on that you are binging. not a comedy, something iwth a long ongoing story, as this will keep your brain wired and wanting more and more. on the other screen, have a video game. nothing TOO easy, but nothing TOO hard. I find that older games like sonic the hedgehog 3 work out well.

and if you can have someone join you even better.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.