[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ , I was having an argument with a girl and emotions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12

File: image.png (333KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
333KB, 750x1334px
Hey /adv/ , I was having an argument with a girl and emotions were high and she started insulting me and trying to get under my skin and offend me about how I react to insults, and it worked and so I tried to insult how her people (she's arab) react to insults in order to try and similarly get under her skin and offend her and land hits.

Can you tell me how out of line you think I was and whether you think my subsequent explanation got through to her?
>>
File: image.png (333KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
333KB, 750x1334px
>>18613567
>>
File: image.png (307KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
307KB, 750x1334px
>>18613569
>>
File: image.png (290KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
290KB, 750x1334px
>>18613573
>>
Oh my god, you're absolutely pathetic.
>>
File: image.png (328KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
328KB, 750x1334px
>>18613579
>>
File: image.png (273KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
273KB, 750x1334px
>>18613582
>>18613580
Could you elaborate?
>>
>>18613567
Is this shit real
Why are you even bothering with each other
What do niggers have anything to do with any of this, seems pointless and uncalled for
>>
No, I think you are both a racist and an idiot.
>>
File: image.png (287KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
287KB, 750x1334px
>>18613585
>>
>>18613585
You're literally writing 3-4 times more than she is. Stop embarrassing yourself, she's going to screenshot these and show them to her friends and maybe even call you out on social media.
>>
File: image.png (266KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
266KB, 750x1334px
>>18613587
>>18613586
We're both racist against black people, that's why I said it to her.
>>
File: image.png (338KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
338KB, 750x1334px
>>18613595
No that isn't going to happen because she doesn't want people to know that she's messaging a non-Muslim.

You're right I am writing more here though.
>>
File: image.png (276KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
276KB, 750x1334px
>>18613599
>>
>>18613567

You're a pathetic, racist cunt. Step in front of a train immediately.
>>
Why are you posting screenshots? No one cares
>>
File: image.png (286KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
286KB, 750x1334px
>>18613602
And that's it. So what do you think, was I out of line?
She was trying to provoke me and call me pathetic and not a real man for not responding when she insulted my mother (she said earlier in the argument "fuck your mother") so I got angry and insulted the behaviour of reacting to every single provocation calling it sensitive, primitive, pathetic

It seems pretty even to me.
>>
>>18613586
We're bothering with each other because we like each other. We've been chatting for a little more than 2 years. Yeah pretty much 2 years exactly.
>>
>>18613609
So people can know what I'm talking about
>>
Op, while youre an insecure beta, this girl is obviously a massive bitch. She seems like she want you to be more of a "man" and gets off on letting you know.

Girls a cunt, OP. If you had any self respect, you'd ditch her. How old are ya'll btw?
>>
>>18613567
You are both absolutely pathetic. She's being a child and you're stooping to that level because what? You don't want to lose?

The racist elements are just cherry on top. You are both disgusting and well deserve each other.
>>
>>18613627
I'm 26.

Do you think I was out of line? Do you think my explanations seem reasonable ?
>>
>>18613631

You're a reprehensible hunk of shit and you deserve a swift kick to the head, not advice about your childish ramblings.
>>
most pathetic thing I've seen in a while
>>
>>18613631
>I'm 26

That's disappointing
>>
>>18613630
I hope so, I hope we deserve each other.

We bicker a great deal but never leave each other alone for more than a few weeks. I think we're meant to be together.

Only we are so cantankerous. We sexy as well btw she's only putting up a fight because she's arab and Muslim and lives in another city somewhat far away
>>
>>18613639
yeah, you and your 2 years online gf are totally meant to be together

are you really 26?
>>
>>18613634
Why? Are you offended by sonething? Don't be so sensitive. ;)

>>18613638
Don't worry I know what you're thinking but it's ok. Obviousky I could get a normal gf and have done so multiple times but this is what I want at this stage in my life.
>>
>>18613631

You werent "out of line".

You just both seem like morons. Sorry bro, but i dont know how to put it. Ya'll talk like 16 year olds. She's just saying shit to get under your skin while trying to be "cool" about it and youre being way too sensitive about the whole thing. The while conversation is stupid. Grow up. Get some balls.
>>
>>18613642
Yes. She's a virgin btw , it would not be worth it otherwise.

But back to the topic, was I out of line?

Do you think my explanations towards the end seem reasonable?
>>
>>18613643
to be honest you're the one who admitted being easily offended and sensitive on your texts, fucking lmao
>>
>>18613639

I really like how OP is just casually disregarding the scathing condemnation of his shitty behavior and addressing only the parts of our responses that helps him maintain the illusion that he and this girl are anywhere even near the realm of normal, good people.

The poster was saying you both deserve each other because you're both terrible people, OP.
>>
>>18613643
>I know what you're thinking

Incorrect. I was thinking that it's disappointing to see a 26 year old who is so clearly a child.
>>
>>18613647
so how's the timeline?
first date at 6 year mark?
first kiss at 9 years?
fuck at 15 years of knowing her?

lol
>>
>>18613643

>Don't be so sensitive. ;)

You're racist and childish. I can't imagine thinking you're a piece of human garbage is at all an unreasonable or rare reaction.
>>
>>18613646
Yeah I guess you're right. I'll do that from now on. As long as I stop apologising it will blow over.

That makes me feel better
>>
>>18613649
Well that was because we were having an argument about other things anyway so emotions were running high.

>>18613650
Yeah I know what he meant duh. But still deserving each other because we're both "bad" suits me fine .
>>18613652
Probably the first time we meet she'll let me fuck her since the reason that hasn't happened yet is because she's worried it will happen. So basically when she's willing to meet up with me she'll have made peace and accepted that we're going to have sex.

>>18613656
Crying about it with vitriol is sensitive.
>>
>>18613670
you're telling me you really believe you will fuck someone who didn't want to meet you in 2 years?

you're being catfished
>>
>>18613675
We've face timed . Lol who is a c t u a l l y stupid enough to get catfished these days? It's so easy to verify.
>>
>>18613682
who talks to someone for two years without meeting and still believes he will fuck her?
>>
>>18613686
I've done a risk reward analysis.
The ev is positive .
>>
>>18613612
You text like a fag, you should probably stop that
>>
>>18613567
I swear I had a similar conversation with my ex. Glad to see you're finally admitting to being racist towards blacks. You've got fucking issues.
>>
>>18613686
>Doesn't want her family to know she's talking to non-muslims
>Expects to fuck and have a relationship
Enjoy her stoning and your beheading
>>
>>18613567
Dude she's hit the nail on the head. You're speaking to her cuz you're desperate af. Your texts reek of it. She's talking to you cuz she likes the attention and she's bored. Also, you're kind of a dipshit, you should work on that. She's not much better, but awkwardly trying to fit in 50 cent words isn't making you seem more intelligent, it's making you seem more pathetic. Go learn to fuck bitches in real life, instead of trying to snag some girl you'll never meet. It'll do a lot more for your ego
>>
>>18613739
>50 cent words
Haha do you think I've used words that are "advanced" or "hard" or something?

hahah what an idiot.
I've fucked lots of bitches in real life anyway.
>>
>>18613567
cringe
>cringe
cringe
>cringe
cringe
>cringe
cringe
>cringe
cringe
>cringe
cringe
>cringe
cringe
>cringe
cringe
>cringe
cringe
>cringe
>>
What the fuck why are you typing like this man? You remind me of myself when I was like 14. Grow up. This girl doesn't even like you, she doesn't look pathetic at all in these convos, it's only you man.
>>
>>18613567
god is punishing you for dating an arab
>>
>>18613759
Like what?
>>
>>18613762
you type way too much. you act like you're having a debate and the moderator will reward you for pointing our her logical flaws and contradictions. she's just trying to get one over on you mate and it's working. I knew you embarrassed yourself just by looking at how large the green chat bubbles were.
>>
>>18613762
Like this girl talking to you is the reason you don't kill yourself yet. Quit apologizing so many damn times, once is enough, don't spam text a 1000 word essay on your feelings and why you think you were wrong just makes you look so damn weak
>>
>>18613771
We're both trying to get under the other's skin , land a hit , etc.

She does that when she initially says "what kind of man would blah blah "
I do that back and hurt her more by pointing out how primitive Arabs start fights over 'honor' and make themselves look like a laughing stock.

She was more upset by that. You could tell as the conversation was happening by the pauses in her texting.

Btw I'm not trying to seduce her here. I've already done that.
>>
>>18613773
That's probably true.
>>
>>18613780
why post here if you're gonna dismiss everything you don't like?

this is not an echo chamber
>>
>>18613788
Because OP, as he's proven time and time again in this thread alone, is not the sharpest tool in the shed.
>>
>>18613788
I didn't just dismiss it, I explained why it was wrong and dismissed it.
Namely it was wrong because I got under her skin too. And to a greater degree.
>>
Post her number

I want to warn her that you're a fucking horrible person.
>>
>>18613754
>futile words
I only read your OP, but jesus christ you get even more pathetic as the texts go on. Also lol at putting in all this work to fuck a virgin when you claim you've "fucked lots of bitches in real life". Being obsessed with virginity is for virgins. With the way you text, and the way you defend yourself in this thread, the only way you fuck bitches is if you're picking them up at the mental institution
>>
>>18613612

I think you're a fucking child who possibly has mental health issues
>>
I'm surprised she keeps talking to you after all that autism.
I can be autistic like that, will that keep a womans attention?
>>
File: 1502253559787.jpg (34KB, 458x418px) Image search: [Google]
1502253559787.jpg
34KB, 458x418px
What the fuck nugger you sound like me when I was 14 and trashing on my friends Catholicism because I felt cockblocked by god. You never go there after some age man. This is true autismo meltdown.
>>
>>18613612
Anon I've had a girlfriend like this before. Trust me. You shouldn't feel ANY pity for her at all. She provokes the fuck out of you over some minor bullshit, tries to demean you as a man, then plays the victim when she's insulted back? That's fucking bullshit.
>>
>>18613905
Aka "OP I'm autistic too!"
>>
>>18613780
>I'm not trying to seduce her here. I've already done that.

By texting like this you've undone all your seducing. You sent her a wall of text explaining yourself and apologizing. It is desperate and she was right when she pointed that out. You fucking reek of desperation.

Text less, have face-to-face conversations if you want to build a relationship. But since you said have not met her in person after two years, you should cut her off and find a woman that you can actually talk to. It should not be a problem since you said:
>I've fucked lots of bitches in real life anyway.
>>
Little bro tip for you. Never come to 4chan for actual help dude. Ask your friends about this kind of stuff. Not a bunch of fucks behind of computers thinking they know it all when they don't. If you don't have friends then go make some. Do activities, join clubs, etc. hell, you could even meet great people at a damn library. But from one "friend" to another, don't listen to these fucks. But anyway, ditch that dumb cunt
>>
>>18613567
that doesnt even sound mean, but it sounds like she has some last words to get out before she drops you
>>
>>18613925
Autistic for defending yourself? Sure, he went overboard, but the point still stands you inbred.
>>
>>18614054
>Ask your friends about this kind of stuff
>having friends

Roastie whore once again outs herself as such. You really need to leave :^)
>>
>>18613821
>Because OP, as he's proven time and time again in this thread alone, is the biggest faggot in the pile.
>>
>>18613875
/adv/ has a bias where they're very insecure and sensitive and worried that any hint of behaviour that isn't cool, detached, alpha will instantly lose them the girl . If they actually started getting girls regularly they'd realise this isn't really true, and you can get away with quite a lot. Instead they say "give up " as soon as they see a guy message anything that is sub-optimal game.
>>
>>18614538
t. OP
>>
>>18614538
Sub-optimal game is only forgivable by the most attractive of men. Every other guy needs to be at the top all the time.

Also, this girl is basically straight up admitting that she's causing drama for the fun of it and instead of extracting himself from the situation OP continues to hope that his male-minded rationality will overcome her female irrationality.
>>
>>18614645
Oh I just want to add that the girl has a fucking repulsive personality and that /adv/ is using any hint of racism on the guy's part to try and play it off like the girl has done nothing wrong.
>>
In your mind you think you were probably having an epic battle of wits, but she was clearly fucking with you and your responses were pussy drying at the least. You would have been better off not taking anything she said seriously or just straight up refusing to engage her in any meaningful way. But what do I know I'm a lowly subsahahran African lol!
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.