[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a bad person if you show favoritism to one sibling over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 006.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
006.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Are you a bad person if you show favoritism to one sibling over another? I have two sisters and one of them is just simply an unpleasant person to be around. She has an attitude all the time, and always starts arguments with me, and just doesn't want to get along with me even though I try to. My other sister is a super sweet and chill though and adores me. It's not like I go out of my way to favor one but when I try to do things with the unpleasant one, she complains or blows me off. I end up doing things along with my other sister and having a great time then my other sister gets pissed at me. It makes me just not want to try anymore and I end up just spending time with my nice sister instead.

At what point do you just say it's not worth it anymore and focus on the person that appreciates all you do for her?
>>
>>18613543
How about instead of being passive aggressive you just fucking talk to her?
>>
Absolutely not. Sometimes siblings just suck and don't deserve anything. Just don't bother anymore.
>>
Sounds like a certain ecchi anime

You should treat them with equal amounts of affection
>>
>>18613543

now. now is the point. You can't win with your bad sister. you try to help but shes pissy, you leave her alone, and shes still pissy. let her be pissy. unfortunately you can't just escape her until you move out, but you can just relegate her to the back of your mind and dont engage when she tries to bitch things up
>>
>>18613543
Don't force yourself dude, but don't be a dick about it either.

Also she might be subconsciously jealous of you and your other sister's working relationship or doesn't have a lot of friends of her own so she's constantly on edge or stressed out. I don't know how you would fix that, but a step to fixing the situation is to analyze it and discover where the stress points exist, from there you can remedy and fix it, if you ever want a more healthy relationship. If she's being a turd giving her the cold shoulder and ignoring her or giving her space and isolation really should cool her down and make her long for more positive interaction.
>>
Your sister is jealous that you like the other one more.
>>
I often struggle with favoritism regarding my cousins (11 and 9). They're both really nice, but I connect with the older one more because he's really mature for his age and crazy smart - probably smarter than I was when I was his age. I really want to cultivate his intellect by introducing to different fields of science and challenging him, but I fear I'm neglecting his brother, who is far more childlike and rambunctious, even when controlling for the age gap. I sometimes make an effort to talk to him and while we have a good relationship I can't sympathize as much because he's really into sports, and I'm a couch potato.
Luckily my brother usually plays with him, but I hope I'm not planting future resentment.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.