[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Idk if this is the right board for this lemme know but here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 145747.jpg (893KB, 948x1200px) Image search: [Google]
145747.jpg
893KB, 948x1200px
Hey Idk if this is the right board for this lemme know but here it goes so I want to get with my sister's best friend how should I go about it? She's coming over tomorrow to hang out with my sister and I need help. I'm an artist maybe I could try and draw her nude altho idk if she's into that and before anyone says anything I've gotten women to pose nude since I am an artist before (didnt bang some had fiances and bf's) but still maybe I could talk her into it idk..
>>
>>18613346
Ask for her number. And then ask her on date. Park, dinner, ice cream. Buy condoms and dont forget to hold hands and smile.
>>
>>18613368
ok i really just wanna bang her lol plus idk how to go about it she's 19 im 22 i dont wanna be awkward
>>
>>18613378
Treat her as a boy. SMILE and talk about whatever
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
Dont put her on pedestal, act like you dont care if she wants you or not and ASK HER ON DATE! Put it as you will be doing X and let her tag along if she feels like it. SMILE!

And if you dont buy condoms, you will be teen and pregnant.
>>
>>18613390
yea that might work
>>
what if instead of doing this

you *didn't* do this
>>
>>18613346
>I want to get with my sister's best friend
How to destroy your relationship with your sister in 9 simple words.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.