[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does every woman i'm attracted to ignore me? I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 7

Why does every woman i'm attracted to ignore me? I know it's not uncommon but can someone remind me why again?

I've been single for over a decade and i've seen every type of person in a relationship, even homeless people. It doesn't make any sense to me. I get stares from women but the second i'm interested they completely avoid me.

How do I see this unironically and stop feeling sorry for myself?
>>
File: lower standards 2.jpg (125KB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards 2.jpg
125KB, 924x572px
>>18613226
You are either doing something wrong (telling them you love them, asking wrong questions, not talking at all, not escallating), havent lowered your standards enough, pick wrong girls or just being retarded. Improve yoursel?

Try date some uggo as practive gf.
>>
>>18613230
>(telling them you love them, asking wrong questions, not talking at all, not escallating)

I walk around, catch eyes, attempt to say "hi" and they walk away. I don't really know how else to put it. I've asked out many diff types of women, one laughed at me and said i'm too old for you and i'm in my 30s.

Im retarded in some way i get it, I saw some girl that looked really cool and everything I would want today, and she gave me the coldest stare when I caught eyes with her I felt like a piece of shit. I wasn't lurking, it wasnt within the span of more than 5 seconds but it made me feel terrible to be attracted to girls who hate me/think i'm a creep.
>>
>>18613236
Post pic. Where are you approaching them? Ever heard about smile? Flirting? What do you talk about with them? How ugly and fat are you?

What do you do for living? How do u dress? Social events? How desperate are you? Friends?

Post pic.
>>
>>18613240
>Where are you approaching them?

Whenever I go out, store etc

>Ever heard about smile?

yeah I do, like i said.. same reaction

>What do you talk about with them?

I don't get that far

>How ugly and fat are you?

i'm skinny and I get looks at random all the time but when I look back or try to respond same response.

Ive had other dudes mug me / glare at me /move their girlfriend aside tons because they look at me, but I don't want anythinig to do with that. It just makes me feel like I must have a fucking shit personality, but when I really look at who other people are they aren't that much better so i really don't know wtf to think other than continuing to beat myself up
>>
>>18613249
>store
Approaching girls in store is as bad as on street. You want social events people go when they are bored and have free time to chat with strangers. Online dating works too.

And now post pic creep. You gonna need one for online dating anyway.
>>
>>18613255
>Approaching girls in store is as bad as on street. You want social events people go when they are bored and have free time to chat with strangers

I don't have the opportunity for anything like that
>>
>>18613255
>You gonna need one for online dating anyway.

i've done that shit for years too, i never got any replies. I've gone for all types of women outside of my so called standards and i've seen people overweight and grubby have really attractive women so I feel like it must be my self somehow
>>
>>18613255

I know i'm extremely passive, i'm afraid of pissing people off but I don't have any real social things to do, i know that would help but I just don't.
>>
>>18613276
>don't have the opportunity
Then create it? Why is that?

>>18613278
Post pic. And which apps? Badoo? Meetme? Okcupid? Eharmony?

>>18613282
Maybe learn to think first and reply in one post?
>no social things
Opera, cinema, fishing, climbing, cooking, concerts, demonstrations, museums, libraries, school, nigger ghettos, park, gym, pool, beach. Stop being lazy and go somewhere you have never been before you lazy fuck!

POST PIC!
>>
>>18613249
>It just makes me feel like I must have a fucking shit personality, but when I really look at who other people are they aren't that much better so i really don't know wtf to think other than continuing to beat myself up
me irl
>>
>>18613294
>Then create it? Why is that?

I live in a somewhat small town, there's jack shit to do if you don't know anybody.

> And which apps? Badoo? Meetme? Okcupid? Eharmony?

Those but again I just never got any replies and like seeing people face to face more anyways.

>Maybe learn to think first and reply in one post?

Thanks anwyays
>>
>>18613318
Move to bigger city? Search for girl in elsewhere and then move her where you live?

Or die alone. Your pick.
>>
>>18613255
>You gonna need one for online dating anyway

Unless as a male if you aren't white
>>
>>18613335

there's plenty of women here it's just.. something wrong with me i can't figure out
>>
>>18613416
Post pic.
>>
anyone else
>>
>>18613434
>>
>>18613226
If you wont post a pic thats why they wont give you the time if day. Like for fucks sake if you're this self consious that you cant post a pic on a fucking anon board how the fuck do you think a girl would ever date you?
>>
>>18613541
>If you wont post a pic thats why they wont give you the time if day

You just sound controlling
>>
>>18613541
>Like for fucks sake if you're this self consious that you cant post a pic on a fucking anon board how the fuck do you think a girl would ever date you?

How are those things related?
>>
>>18613551
Has nothing to do with anything I said.

Nice passive aggressive post.
>>
>>18613557

How was that passive?
>>
>>18613555
It says loads about his self confidence if he wont post a pic after so many anons have asked.

>>18613562
"You just sound controlling"
Are you really that fucking dense?
>>
>>18613568
>"You just sound controlling"
>Are you really that fucking dense?

are you? what's with the attitude?

>It says loads about his self confidence if he wont post a pic after so many anons have asked.

no it says loads about your need to make me do what you say. i'm looking for help not harassment
>>
>>18613570
Holy fuck you're just an idiot.

Good luck being forever alone Im just gonna go smoke a joint and fuck my girl.
>>
>>18613575

What is this about? You want to one up me somehow?

why
>>
OP's problem is that he's ugly and has no social awareness.

No fucking girl wants to be approached on the street by some uggo who has been staring at them to be asked on a date

No fucking girl wants to be approached by any stranger and be asked on a date, no matter how handsome they are. They might be flattered, but they'll realize after that initial flattered feeling that "hey, some random stranger came out of nowhere and has been following me/staring at me".

He's looking for some magical catch-all answer that doesn't really have anything to do with self improvement or gaining more awareness, but refuses to acknowledge that the problem really is HIM, not that he hasn't found the right combination of moves to unlock that sweet sweet puss.
>>
>>18613680

Why are you making girls out to sound like some kind of superior race here? I've seen uglier people than me get relationships all day long, I mentioned that in my original post.

>No fucking girl wants to be approached by any stranger and be asked on a date, no matter how handsome they are

I've literally seen it work for others just fine idk wtf you're on about

>"hey, some random stranger came out of nowhere and has been following me/staring at me".

Unless they like them which i've witnessed more than a dozen times with friends

>He's looking for some magical catch-all answer that doesn't really have anything to do with self improvement or gaining more awareness

Based on what? Me making this thread asking for advice? What is with your attitude?
>>
>>18613680
>not that he hasn't found the right combination of moves to unlock that sweet sweet puss.

you make me want to become a unic with that kind of talk
>>
>>18613680
>but refuses to acknowledge that the problem really is HIM

I literally said the problem is me, and you're saying I refuse to acknowledge the problem is me..

Can you tell me why you're taking that angle here?
>>
>>18613687
>Why are you making girls out to sound like some kind of superior race here
literally no one said that or implied it.

>Unless they like them
you don't like someone until you know them. liking how someone looks =/= liking them

>Based on what?
you won't post a pic to confirm how ugly you are and you've rejected every piece of advice with either hostility ("you just sound controlling!"/"what's with your attitude!") or deflection ("i know that would help but I just don't")

post a pic so we can at least get your ugliness out of the way and maybe tell you how to style your hair so you don't look like a pedophile
>>
>>18613703
>literally no one said that or implied it.

you did when you implied they never wanted to be approached which is an outright lie, i've seen it work for others just fine wtf?

>you don't like someone until you know them. liking how someone looks =/= liking them

I'm starting to think you're no better off than me here, are you just looking to pick a fight?

>you won't post a pic to confirm how ugly you are

Why are you convinced i'm ugly? You're being fucking rude as hell.
>>
>>18613703
>every piece of advice with either hostility ("you just sound controlling!"/"what's with your attitude!") or deflection ("i know that would help but I just don't")

Do you realize you're doing what you're accusing me of here? Like do you realize this at all?
>>
>>18613703

Why do you keep calling me names in a thread i'm asking about personality in dating?
>>
>>18613706
>you did when you implied they never wanted to be approached
they don't want to be approached in random situations where it is not socially acceptable, you idiot. on the street, at the store--they want to be left alone because they are there with a purpose, and that purpose isn't "get me a man".

random dude at a party? yeah, could approach. in a class together where they have something mutually in common? maybe. at a store? no, fuck off.

also use one post to reply. I'm not going to address your other "points" because, again, you're deflecting.
>>
>>18613726
>they don't want to be approached in random situations where it is not socially acceptable, you idiot. on the street, at the store--they want to be left alone because they are there with a purpose, and that purpose isn't "get me a man".

Ive seen it work first hand for others. I'm sorry but you just sound as bitter as I am. Maybe make your own thread and get some of the shit you're dishing out here flung back at you
>>
>>18613729
there's that deflection again.

also, I'm pretty sure a married woman doesn't need to make a thread about why they're an incel neckbeard who scares off girls. but please, project some more.
>>
>>18613734

So why are you here then? You can't possibly think you're helping by calling me horrible names do you?
>>
Please don't approach random people on the street, it's creepy and uncomfortable.

Find a social event, or a class, or go play board games somewhere, or fucking something.

The majority of my friends are women, and not a single one of them enjoys being hit on by strangers in public. It's fuckin weird
>>
>>18613738
>Please don't approach random people on the street, it's creepy and uncomfortable.

I don't because they look away, did you even read my thread? i want to understand why it works for others, that's all.
>>
>>18613740

It doesn't work for others. Meeting random people in grocery stores and dating them isn't a thing
>>
>>18613740
It doesn't work. Women might get away with it if they ever had the desire to approach a guy but I would personally find that pretty fucking strange anyway.

When people on /adv/ tell you to ask someone out there's always this assumption that you've talked to them a bit and aren't just going to ask someone you've barely met.
>>
>>18613763

Why do you keep saying something doesn't work that i've witnessed with my own eyes?

I get that your experiences are different but why are you just calling me names here?

Tell me what causes two people to be open to meeting for the first time?
>>
>>18613770

> Tell me what causes two people to be open to meeting for the first time?

A social situation? I go to the grocery store because I want to fucking buy groceries, not because I want to meet randoms.

I go to social situations to meet people.
Women go to social situations to meet people.
Guys go to social situations to meet people.
You should go to social situations if your goal is to meet people
>>
>>18613778
>I go to the grocery store because I want to fucking buy groceries, not because I want to meet randoms.

I'm not talking about you, idk who you are.
>>
>>18613778

"social situations" wtf is that?
>>
>>18613230

The good old "evil is ugly/good is beauty" trope.

>>18613230
>>18613226

People don't like you when they first meet you. They like what you can give them. They like anything that's of themselves that is in you, which is why bitches always harp on that mystical 'connection' they need to feel into someone.
>>
>>18613226
Try lowering your standards, good luck. <3
>>
>>18613787
>They like anything that's of themselves that is in you,

this is interesting can you elaborate?
>>
>>18613276
>>Approaching girls in store is as bad as on street. You want social events people go when they are bored and have free time to chat with strangers

its only bad when you're ugly. Its fine if you're hot and women will cream themselves right on the store floor if its some hot 10/10 guy that comes up to them all suave-like and starts talking to them.

Don't ask the prey how to catch it. It will lie to you.

Being good is not what women want. What they want first is a guy high in dominance hierarchy, through looks, money, behavior, etc.

its why women keep riding dicks of 'assholes' and then complaining about it later. They know deep down they pick thse guys they will later call 'assholes', its no accident, but then they'll say "why can't I meet a nice guy"?

Well the list of what women want is not primary traits, its secondary traits.

Women are as superficially driven as men. Once you accept that, you can ignore rejection as their problem.
>>
>>18613796
>its only bad when you're ugly. Its fine if you're hot and women will cream themselves right on the store floor if its some hot 10/10 guy that comes up to them all suave-like and starts talking to them.

i mean.. in so many words this is what im saying, i've seen it work just fine for both genders more than a dozen times.. i just keep feeling like i'm pushing them away by being interested in some weird way
>>
>>18613770
Okay, if you've seen it you've seen it so I'll ammend my statement to "it doesn't work if you aren't 10/10 and don't catch the girl in the right mood to be approached"

>I get that your experiences are different but why are you just calling me names here?
Might wanna get your eyes checked I didn't call you a single name but I can if you like.
>>
>>18613796

i've seen women approach men at the store tpp and introduce themselves and start chatting all the time, idk what the hell is with the pessimism here i'm just trying to be social like they are
>>
Hot take: people who are really bitter toward women on this thread probably have bad relationships with women, and are therefore a bad source of advice about women.
>>
>>18613809

only bitterness i've gotten is from what I presume is a woman who doesn't like unwanted attention which is understandable, but also the crux of my issue here, being able to tell the difference.
>>
>>18613792

Women will instantly want to know more about you if you share similar interests. They say opposites attract, but if you're a painter or musician and some girl is really into art or musical performance, she'll want to talk to you more.

It helps that these glamour jobs or hobbies increase your sexual martketplace value, but if you liked anime or nerdy stuff and she finds out, she'd instantly like you more.

Not because she likes you. Because she likes the part of herself that is reflected in you by having similar interests.

Love at first sight is really lust at first sight and selfish desire. People seek to fulfill their own needs, not the needs of others. Chance meetings that evolve into romantic relationships start on the premise of "is this person good for me"?

Can they fulfill my needs?

That's why women like guys with money or secure jobs. They'll color and obfuscate with all kinds of cognitively dissonant rationalizations as to why some guys are worthy and others aren't, but reality is that there is no man or woman on earth who is special, who is so much better than any random jackass off the street.

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4754914/Where-good-men-gone.html

The world is 50/50 men to women. Think about it. Women meet men every day. They meet literally 1000's of them if they live in a decently sized city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND2XO0Opa5Q

Women ignore 80% of males out there in my experience. They have this obsessive need to find "the one" yet inevitably call them assholes when they break up and how they weren't as great as the women thought they were.

They like an idealized image which no man can live up to. Then they complain.

You can watch that video and hear it. When Stefan grills her on "why couldn't you find a guy? How many were around you in the classroom?" She says something like 40-50, and Stefan says "and in all those guys, not a single one was good enough"?

Women don't want to 'settle'.
>>
Please ignore this "sexual marketplace" shit. No one in healthy, stable relationships talks like this. If your only goal is to have sex with a living person, just hire a prostitute, stop trying to make relationships a video game
>>
>>18613809
>: people who are really bitter toward women on this thread probably have bad relationships with women, and are therefore a bad source of advice about women.

Hot take: Don't ask women (prey) what they want you to be (predator). They will lie.

>>18613820

So anyway, back to the story. Notice how all these people are telling YOU to get better? Telling YOU that you're not good enough? That you should not approach in X venue, that you should 'settle', but aren't considering maybe its the women who need to 'settle'?

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/07/why-women-still-cant-have-it-all/309020/

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/11/girls-depression-can-women-still-have-it-all

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/she-famously-said-that-women-cant-have-it-all-now-she-realizes-that-no-one-can/2016/08/26/889944e4-5bf3-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html?utm_term=.f856cd8d271c

We live in an age of unbridled hedonism and infinite choice for women. We have them this. And what they've done is develop infinite entitlement.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tristan-bridges/where-have-all-the-marria_b_6077814.html

Like I said. Men are ALL AROUND women. Women can get a man just by talking to him. if they can't find a man there's only two choice.

Either their personal standards are crazy and unworkable and they're delusional, or they're such a terrible person inside that men don't want to stay with them.
>>
>>18613825
Bitter bitch detected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3XYHPAwBzE

Crime goes up when men can't climb dominance hierarchies and attract females.

If you think women don't select based on someone's value, you're laughably naive.
>>
>>18613833

Have you ever had a stable relationship? Do you still get along with any of your ex's? Something tells me you haven't and you don't.
>>
>>18613827

>Hot take: Don't ask women (prey) what they want you to be (predator). They will lie.

what the fuck. This is what people mean when they talk about people not realizing that women are people
>>
>>18613842
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/getting-back-out-there/201511/8-reasons-not-be-friends-your-ex

https://thoughtcatalog.com/daniel-hayes/2015/08/reasons-they-stay-in-touch-with-their-exes/

I actually was friends with an ex for a while but we've gradually lost touch.

If your definition of stable relationship means that it goes on forever, you've effectively stated that 0% of the western world has stable relationships.

And look at models, rock stars, actors, etc. They're the supposed role models for the next generation and they pass each other around like cookies.

Like I said, you're bitter.
>>
>>18613820
I'm gunna slap the next person who says to me "Oh, you know."
>>
>>18613827
>Notice how all these people are telling YOU to get better? Telling YOU that you're not good enough? That you should not approach in X venue, that you should 'settle', but aren't considering maybe its the women who need to 'settle'?

you're right, the common denominator in all of OP's failed ventures ISN'T OP!
>>
>>18613848

What would I bitter about? I've been in a happy relationship with my current SO for several years. I pop in here a few times a year to give advice to people who are struggling, and hope to stem the tide against people like you.

Probably you're too far gone to listen, but for users reading this and finding themselves sometimes nodding - stop inventing reasons why you should hate random people and blame them for your problems. Just go fucking meet them
>>
>>18613844

Nice histrionics you've got going there.

https://broadblogs.com/2014/01/15/women-as-prey-men-as-predator/

Its called analogy, retard. If you take this literally as saying women are not humans, you just might be autistic.

http://www.doctornerdlove.com/why-women-dont-approach/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlKYKgrUq1M

http://www.askmen.com/dating/heidi_100/140_dating_girl.html

http://www.askmen.com/dating/heidi/29_dating_girl.html

Just because someone is in the passive or prey position doesn't mean they're weak or inferior.

In BDSM, its the bottom that controls the activity.

In random meets, its the woman that controls the activity and any potential future one. They 'drop their guard' or any number of other euphemistic phrases that simply mean they wanted this specific guy out of all the guys who've approached, because women select. Men have to take rejection, women do the rejecting.

>To the chagrin of many men (and even some women, too), it seems to be widely accepted that it's a man's job to make the first move in a romantic context. From everything from walking up to women in bars through to proposing date ideas, it seems like we overwhelmingly expect men to do the leg work in this area.

>The first major factor holding women back from making the first move is traditional gender roles. Like it or not, we have an existing social script that says that men should be the pursuers of dates and sex and women should be pursued.

>It's crude to talk about human relationships in market terms, but in a lot of ways the dating world is similar to a market where the normal rules of supply and demand apply. In most situations, there's a bigger supply of men who are happy to make the first move than there are women, so women might avoid doing it simply because it's not a must for them.

Women live in this world where they have pretenses of being horribly oppressed victims of men approaching them, but they want SPECIFIC men to approach them.
>>
>tfw he fell for the PUA techniques
>>
>>18613856

Oh, didn't you hear? women don't want you to approach. Not here. Not there. Not anywhere. Not with a plate of green eggs and ham, not on a tram. Not in a bar, not outside a car. Not in a boat, Not when they're buying coats.

Except if you're 'the right guy'. Then you can approach them anywhere.

That's the point.

Even in this thread people are telling him "don't appraoch there", and you're saying "just go fucking meet them".

He tries and gets told "no, don't try there". If he tried at a bar and women kept rejecting him, they'd say "well women go out to bars to have fun, not get hit on by guys, they find it unpleasant because youre intruding on their night out" or some other shit.

Are you getting the point yet, sweetie?
>>
>>18613857

>Men have to take rejection, women do the rejecting.

For the folks at home: this just isn't true. My female friends have approached guys. My male friends (and myself!) have been approached by women.

> It's crude to talk about human relationships in market terms, but in a lot of ways the dating world is similar to a market where the normal rules of supply and demand apply

I work in economics research and every time some dumbass misogynist makes an argument like this i die a little
>>
>>18613864

Furthermore, I've heard and seen the same women, even having to personally listen to it, bitch about some guy trying to hit on them in a specific scenario, such as at the gym or at a bar.

Then I watch them get hit on at the exact same fucking place, and then go out with the guy. What changed?

Its time people stopped listening to what women claim they want.

For Op and everyone else. Use your eyes. Watch what they do, when they do it, and with whom. Then you'll figure out the rules. Think of it as a fun sociological experiment.
>>
>>18613868
Calm down sweaty
>>
>>18613866
Ah, the good ol' 'MUH SOGGY KNEES' reaction to dismiss valid claims out of hand. I highly doubt you're even who you claim to be.
>>
>>18613856
>stop inventing reasons why you should hate random people and blame them for your problems. Just go fucking meet them

you need to take this bizarre negative agenda somewhere else, i made the thread because girls who stare at me turn away when I try to go say Hi to them, sometimes they continue to stare after as if they wanted me to, but I sometimes can't tell the difference between that and people like you who hate everyone who talks to you.
>>
>>18613866
>My female friends have approached guys.

How attractive were the guys?
>>
>>18613876

not who you are replying to but i've seen attractive women approach attractive guys just fine, usually starts out with small talk about something stupid but for some reason I can't even get to that point with anyone
>>
There's no handsome homeless. Fat, meek men don't get approached by women at all. When they approach women, they get rejected.

If we know these things are true, then we know there's at least some baseline criteria women select on. If there's some, why do you think there wouldn't be more criteria? Even if those criteria seem to contradict?
>>
>>18613881
>not who you are replying to but i've seen attractive women approach attractive guys just fine

Rule 1: Be attractive.

Rule 2: Don't be unattractive.
>>
>>18613886

the guys aren't anything that special, i'm just starting to think i'm too introverted to be able to connect to anyone now
>>
>>18613873

I don't even know what this one means.

>>18613874

You came to an advice forum. You can either
- a) Keep doing exactly what you've been doing, continue to fail, and then decide to blame women or read bullshit RedPill trash
- b) Listen to the advice people have given you about approaching women.

>>18613876

Idk, average? Have a decent personality at parties, in classes, at events, etc. and people will notice.
>>
>>18613226
If you aren't super fucking ugly get a part time job in retail. You meet so many women that way fuck i was just in orientation and i had a milf and teen both laughing at my humor and witt. On top of that i was being flirty with HR and you know what? I have full blown diagnosed autism. Its all about being confident, being in shape but not necissarily ripped, and knowing how to make people laugh. If you camt do any of these and refuse to learn the skills then you will be forever alone. I have a daye with a girl tomorrow who has already hinted at asking for another date. I would like to remind you, I'm fucking autistic but even i cam fake it. Its all aboitbthe effort you pit into yourself and learning thr social game. Best of luck.
>>
>>18613895

How do you define confidence? Really? Can you explain it beyond a subtle implication?
>>
>>18613891
>- b) Listen to the advice people have given you about approaching women.

Like I've tried to tell people in this thread, women's rules will generally contradict themselves. You cannot listen to women whatsoever about what works. You will fail whether you listen to the so-called 'advice' here or not, because some women will find you attractive and like that you approached in the gym. Others will find you unattractive and make blogs about how they hate being approached by guys in the gym, not because they actually hate it, but because they hate being approached by unattractive guys.

The number one thing to learn about women is that they aren't liars. Everything they say is true, but it comes with unspoken caveats. When they say they hate being approached on the street or anywhere else, they're either remembering an instance with an ugly guy or imagining an ugly guy doing it. They are not lying.

When they get approached in the same venue and hit it off and then blog about how "this super cute guy they met on the street/in the gym" asked them out, they're not being dishonest about not liking being approached in those venues; they're just refraining from telling you the stats you need to have in order to be acceptable.
>>
>>18613913
> Everything they say is true, but it comes with unspoken caveats

This is literally true of all human conversation. Women aren't a borg collective, they're just people
>>
>>18613917
>This is literally true of all human conversation. Women aren't a borg collective, they're just people

You started off well, and then in the second sentence you went full sperg mode.
>>
>>18613920

You're right. There's secret meetings where they talk about "sexual market potential" and read PUA strategies.

just kidding only NEETs do that
>>
50 shades of gray, one of the most massively selling books, was about an emotionally unavailable and abusive, but highly attractive and RICH man, in a faux-BDSM 'relationship'.

Women's trash romance novels do not involve:

Bald and ugly men.
Out of shape men.
Poor men.
Timid men.
Low social status men.

They objectify men just as much as men objectify women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QHM41jKJpk
>>
>>18613860
I'm really in disbelief everything i knew was a lie
>>
>>18613927
>You're right. There's secret meetings where they talk about "sexual market potential" and read PUA strategies.
>just kidding only NEETs do that

You made an irrational and illogical statement and then double down on it.
>>
File: 1502145075573.gif (121KB, 910x1354px) Image search: [Google]
1502145075573.gif
121KB, 910x1354px
>>18613931
>>
>>18613931
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhPnxmw4xNA
>>
>>18613947

>women don't like harmless men.
>>
>>18613907

Can anyone answer this
>>
>>18613907

you know that you're an attractive person and you're not just gonna fuck whatever girl who comes around. you don't seem desperate and you know what youre doing. you are yourself because you know your charm is enough to carry a conversation. you're not afraid to show girls your real self even if its nerdy as fuck. that's confidence.
>>
>>18614014

this sounds word for word like the kind of guys who get rejected all the time, the one's that pretend to put one woman on a pedestal that they dont even know etc
>>
>>18614014

unless that was trolling nvm
>>
>>18614030
yeah but i got a girl who loves me so it worked for me

all it takes is one girl to like you man, who cares about all the rejections
>>
>>18614040

I do, I care about all the rejections.

I've been in one long term relationship that devestated my sense of self worth so needlessly that i'd much rather just learn how to meet people than get one long term toxic relationship again
>>
>>18613230
>not talking at all, not escallating

How is that wrong? After the tirade from the other woman in this thread, I am led to believe I SHOULDN'T talk at all or approach until I get explicit approval in the form of something I don't even know.
>>
>>18614013
Confidence is just self-belief in your worth and abilities.
>>
>>18614072

The most common trend where I live is attractive women marrying drug addicts or losers still living with their parents who pretend to be adults. None of which exude the slightest bit of real world confidence so i have no clue what that means whenever I hear it.

There are plenty of financially successful people who are confident in their abilities who can't get a partner, it still doesn't make sense to me
>>
>>18614090
I understand that those things happen, in terms of women choosing partners that don't seem to make objective sense to an outsider, but I would go out on a limb and say that it's not as big a proportion of the population as you imagine. The vast majority of people aren't losers, and we know this must be true because society wouldn't function if it were and we wouldn't all have such a common definition of what makes a person a loser, in which case the vast majority of relationships are between two well-matched people who are in some way compatible.

I'm not really sure what you're struggling on about the idea of confidence to be perfectly honest. It's a simple concept, though it's not always easy to be confident or project that image, and indeed there are multiple kinds of confidence and none of them are a guarantee that a girl will like you in and of themselves. Confidence is simply one factor in attracting other people in general - it's very tied in with how you see yourself and thus your ability to stand/walk/move with good posture, converse freely with people that you are maybe not familiar, and be interesting and show interest in other people. If you can do some or all of those things then you have (some) self-confidence and it will go a long way in getting women to notice you.

Stand up straight, speak confidently, don't apologise for things that aren't mistakes, and don't be of a universally meek disposition.
>>
>>18614120
>Confidence is simply one factor in attracting other people in general - it's very tied in with how you see yourself and thus your ability to stand/walk/move with good posture, converse freely with people that you are maybe not familiar, and be interesting and show interest in other people.

What you're calling confidence could easily be described as arrogance, pomposity, thinking you're better than everyone else, the very behavior that predicates some of the worst aspects of human beings.

Why would anyone in their right mind call THAT confidence?
>>
>>18614120

I show plenty of interest in others and they ignore me, many times they might look at me longingly afterwards and I kick myself thinking I should have but then I get people who tell me never to approach women randomly cause it's creepy. that's the framework of this thread.. Yes I find confidence mystifying because the type of guys I see in these relationships do not look confident at all
>>
>>18613226

being broke will do it. or fat. then again if you are famous and fat they don't gaf. you must be awkward or something
>>
>>18613857
>In BDSM, its the bottom that controls the activity.

Only in the sense that it stops if they want it to. If subs always knew what was going to happen there wouldn't be any fun in it.
>>
File: single moms.jpg (49KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
single moms.jpg
49KB, 576x1024px
>>18614066
From this thread i can tell you few things about you: you are UNDATABLE and will die alone because you:
>are whiny bitch
>are asking deer about hunting deer
>wont post pic of yourself
>have 0 confidence
>reject every advice
>wont improve yourself
>have defeatist attitude aka you gave up
>you keep doing the same thing all over again with 0 success

Try dating single moms. If you at least have a job, they should tolerate you. Or give up and go die alone in corner. With your attitude you will do everybody a favor. Try hang with /r9k, plenty of people like you there.

Or maybe try to listen to what anons tell you and improve yourself. Post a pic?
>>
>>18613680
>>18613726
>>18613738
>>18613864
Just stop posting.
I've approached girls on the street a couple of times. With this One time chick my tongue was down her throat an hour later. I literally told this other girl after introducing myself that I wanted to see her naked and she giggled and a few dates later I was eating her out at home.
Both were very very attractive girls where I thought: "wait, this is happening?!" That being said the latter girl is an evil person who broke my heart.
So Don't listen to this autist spouting evolutionary psychology/ pua market bullshit. I don't even look that good and it worked for me. I have no other place to meet interesting women so what should a man do?
My guess is you're being weird when introducing yourself or talking to them. You gotta be at ease with yourself and try to make it fun- fun that you're talking to a total beautiful stranger and that you're nervous as shit. They respect you for that cause women would NEVER talk to an attractive guy they see on the street
>>
>>18614126
What are you talking about lol? Confidence as described in your quote is feeling you are equal to others. Arrogance, pomposity, google those terms, memorize those definitions. From what you're saying self-hatred is being humble right?

>>18614564
>post a pic OP, post a pic already, Post A Pic, POST A PIC YOU PIECE OF... post a pic?... please?

Holy shit this guy/gal is thirsty af

OP, just approach that girl, it's not the end of the world, you don't need this kind of debate to do it or even any justification. "But am I going to be creepy?" Probably, yea but who cares? It's not the end of the world if you do, I would suggest you don't act like a cartoon pua artist with her, just try to be friendly and get to know her, if she responds maybe mention you're interested in her
The main thing is to step back if you're rejected, don't act like an asshole and keep pushing. The moment "I have a boyfriend" "I'm not interested" you get your mind off her completely. And hey if she likes to talk to you but isn't interested in you congrats you might have gotten a friend maybe if she likes to talk to you

And kinda on topic, any advice about women you get (the don't approach women at work, in store advices for instance) you should understand is just a general guideline. There's always exceptions to it, they're social rules that can be gone over if you have charisma and if the person in question is willing to listen to you. What I mostly mean to say is that nothing applies to all women like nothing applies to all men. Yes most women I'd say won't want you to approach them in those situations but it depends how you do it, what's their mood, etc
But yea generally you shouldn't do it and if you do it don't do it too often learn to read social cues don't make people uncomfortable

OP, just do it, what's the worse that could happen?
>>
>>18613936>>18613936
attraction and love isn't rattional and logical you dumb fuck holy shit. Are people who post advice here generally this emotionally-retarded?
>>
>>18613226
I'll give you one thing at least you have more balls then me I'm the same as you but I can't approach them mainly because I'm afraid of rejection and I wouldn't entirely know what to say and don't wanna make myself look like a retard
>>
>>18614564
>down to earth.
>giant whore by age 20.

Lol.
>>
>>18614642

Actually, its all very rational.

Everyone wants to date/fuck the jock in high school. Why? Status.
>>
File: puss-1.jpg (9KB, 110x101px) Image search: [Google]
puss-1.jpg
9KB, 110x101px
>>18614564
Thirsty af for pics, sad.
>>
File: you are obese.jpg (145KB, 735x1102px) Image search: [Google]
you are obese.jpg
145KB, 735x1102px
>>18614662
>>18614622
Dating is all about looks, at least until you get to know each other better. If op dresses like shit, stinks, morbidly obese, has retarded haircut and cant smile, he loses the dating game before it even starts.

But sure, i am thirsty for pics. Dont forget to tell him he has to be charming and bee himself, that will help!
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.