[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes a thrilling woman? Currently, I have academic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

What makes a thrilling woman? Currently, I have academic success going for me.
>>
File: lower standards.jpg (150KB, 777x767px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards.jpg
150KB, 777x767px
>>18613177
If your ability to ask questions and describe situation is as as good as your academic progress, then you must be really shitty student.

Ask again. I presume you are femanon who never had bf and now is finally considering finding one?

Two major options:
Online dating.
Going to social events you hate alone while smilibg on boys so they actually approach you.
>>
>>18613177
...Hang gliding?
>>
>>18613269
Haha I'll try that. I just feel like the guy in this equation.
>>18613265
No, that is not my situation
>>
>>18613177

A lot of things, for someone like me. Education is nice, but I want someone who can be my partner in crime - that isn't afraid of going to a work event with me and mingling, will excitedly recommend vacation spots, will find weekend plans like a drive out to a random town a few hours away an exciting thing to do, or will even recommend them herself. Someone who likes to drink and get out more than she does sit at home and binge watch Netflix, although a night or two in isn't a bad idea.

I want someone with her own stories, her own sensuality, her own friends, tastes, and dreams.

I'm 30, and every girl I date these days has the exact same life. 9-5 job, comes home to her small dog and a glass of wine (maybe after a yoga/zumba class), sensible dinner for one, Netflix, and bed. I'd rather die alone than be sucked up into something so routine.
>>
>>18613177
"Thrilling" women are bullshit. They're either putting on airs to try and look more interesting or they're genuinely interested in paragliding off a cliff in Cambodia, either way I'd rather have a nice girl who likes a night in cuddling and watching movies than some tryhard bitch who's gonna almost get me killed every few months.
>>
>>18613362
>>18613367
I guess everyone is different. I just want to make my boyfriend thrilled by me again. He is a shut-in video game player and nerd. I just want to find a way for him to want to spend time with me, even if he doesn't want to spend time with anyone else.
>>
>>18613377
Videogames are a disease, get him out of his house.
>>
>>18613382
No it's not. How is any worse than other indoor hobbies?
>>
>>18613377
>my boyfriend is a shut-in who doesn't spend time with anyone
>how do I make him spend time with me?

You don't. Your boyfriend spends as much time with you as he wants to. If you want to spend more time with him, he'd probably be cool with that. But if this is some sort of ego tripping "make him pay attention to me" nonsense, you scooped up the wrong kind of a dude for being that needy.
>>
>>18613383
Videogames pollute the mind and the soul.
>>
File: do you have any fact.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
do you have any fact.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>18613396
>>
>>18613367

Like she said, to each their own, but your life sounds terrifyingly boring. When you're on your deathbed, are you gonna regret that you didn't spend more time on the couch, or that you didn't do anything?

>>18613377
That's a different story, sadly. It doesn't sound like he's thrilled by much, and just wants to do his own comfortable thing. I'm not suggesting you break up with him or anything, but he's probably settling into that point in life where nothing sounds more fun than the safety of his own bubble.

Are you sure it's that you want to be more thrilling to him, or that he isn't thrilling you anymore?
>>
>>18613418
It is specifically I who want to be thrilling. "I stopped being thrill, I guess you can say" is something he said while I was asking him if there's a reason behind him wanting to spend time alone. I was worried he wasn't interested in me and all of those insecure things... I legitimately just want to bring happiness to his life, even if that is something small like video game recommendations. I want to be part of that little bubble of his. Usually I am, I just don't want him to kick me out of it.
>>
>>18613424
I figured that. This shit happens in relationships though, and while it sucks, I don't think there's a real fix unless he's willing to put in the same amount of effort. But as the other guy said, some dudes don't want "thrilling," they want quietness and stability. It's up to you if you're cool just being that in his life.
>>
>>18613435
I do. I love just sitting around with him and doing our own thing. But he wanted to spend time alone this weekend. Should I be worried? It's not like I try to get him to leave the house that often (which he wouldn't like, I think).
>>
>>18613436

I'm the guy who wanted the adventurous girlfriend and even I need 2-3 days a week by myself. I wouldn't read too much into it. Sometimes I just want to fart, eat, read comics, and be wholly and completely alone. Having someone up in my grill even if they were letting me "do my own thing" is annoying.

But I'm an only child, so I don't know.
>>
>>18613468
But we only spend time together on the weekends, not all days. I just break into tears whenever I think about this. What if he doesn't love me anymore...
>>
>>18613578
You only spend time together during the weekends, but this weekend he wanted not to see you but spend more time alone and apart? I think that's a bit worrying.
>>
What do you mean by thrilling? What kind of emotions do you want to evoke in your partner?
>>
Walk into his house with a megaphone and say "Attention: pussy patrol in the house". After doing so pull out a whip and say: "gonna complain about me not being thrilling. I bet you're thrilled now bitch." Chase him around the house with the whip. He will be like I'm sorry baby please don't whip my ass. Force him to take his clothes off then have hot sex with him. This will bring some thrill into his life I guaran-fucken-tee it.
>>
>>18613377
>>18613424
You don't need to be thrilling to get his attention, OP. Feed his interests.
Are video games the only thing he actually enjoys?

Does he like food? What's his favorite food?
>>
>>18613177

a thrilling woman? uh.

looking like that photo in OPs post would do it?

"thrilling" is too vague, everyones definition differs
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.