[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 26 year old woman and I want to start dating, I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 7

I'm a 26 year old woman and I want to start dating, I've tried okcupid but never found anyone other than people who want to hookup, or weirdos who are clearly mentally ill

All my male friends are in relationships or gay or not interested in me

I'm not sure what to do, I've never been on a date let alone had a relationship, even though I'm 26.

I'm really lonely, please help me.
>>
Hello. Its a cute pillow picture.

Can you tell us what you think has stood in the way of you dating since about 16+ Not to be critical - to see where to go with this.
>>
>>18612734
Well when I was 16 I was a healthy weight, my face is quite ugly though.

I've gone up and down in weight. My face is obviously different now.

Guys have just never been interested in me as more than a friend. I liked guys but they didn't like me back, after a few rejections I just gave up chasing after guys (and no I didn't chase after hot guys, my friends always made fun of the guys I liked because of how ugly they were)
>>
>>18612715
get out and be social. 26 is a great age to be, plenty of "fish in the sea"

you need to broaden your friend group. start a hobby, go dancing, join a running group, get a group together to go to sporting events, whatever you do just be social, someone will start to look real good.
>>
>>18612761
I'm already social and have hobbies and can make friends, but I need to know how to date and get a boyfriend
>>
>>18612769
Okay. You're looking for instructions.

The unpretty thing is a handicap, but not critical.
So since you were quite young, 16-17 ish, you have not tried to build a relationship.
You do have male friends.
if I asked one of the guys "What is Anon like?" What would he say about you?
>>
>>18612794
They would say that she "knows everything" (this is something a lot of people say about me, although I don't think I'm that knowledgeable), that I'm a walking wikipedia, that I'm eccentric and weird, that I'm girlish in nature, that I'm initially shy but once I open up I'm very loud and not as self-conscious.
>>
>>18612715
Why not try /soc/?
>>
>>18612805
Top kek, you have a weirdo personality that only weebs are looking for to live out their animu fantasies. This is why you only attract other weirdos.
>>
>>18612805
Hmmmm. Might be intimidating.. But check on the eccentricity first...

And I say "So Guy, in what way is she eccentric and weird? Is she scary?"
>>
>>18612827
No, not scary. Just a little too daydreamy and up in the clouds.
>>
>>18612756
Below average looks usually isn't an issue. It's the confidence thing.

What hobbies do you have?
>>
>>18612833
Right... Sounds nice and sweet. Check on the scary intelligence problem...

What is your highest academic qualification to date. Do you plan to go higher...
>>
>>18612834
drawing/painting

>>18612843
Just undergraduate. Maybe.
>>
>>18612715
Maybe they look at your profile and assume your some wierd who's clearly mentally ill.

Not so nice to be judged on a passing glance is it?
>>
>>18612715
>all my male friends are in relationships or gay or not interested in me
>not interested in me
this is fucking lies
>>
>>18612846
Artistic girls are usually quirky, in my experience. Hell, my wife is an artist and she's weird as hell, but I don't care about that.

My advice? Stay off the internet for dating stuff. Most guys want to sleep with you. You might find one or two genuine ones, but it's rare.

Find new male friends at social events. Show off your art (bring a sketchpad or something). Even if it's amateurish, it's still a great point of conversation. Keep trying to ask them out.
Unfortunately, men won't flock to you unless you're a slut, and let's be clear here: you don't want to be one.

I'm sure you'll find someone; my wife found me and we met in a pottery classroom. The problem comes with handling the relationship. It's easy getting a boyfriend, the hard part comes with keeping him.
>>
>>18612821
women only want Chad, anon
>>
>>18612846
Lovely... Oils or watercolor or acrylics.... I'm an oils person -- hopeless at watercolors. We can talk about that later.

So you are arty, dreamy, decently qualified without being a scary PhD, interested in stuff generally and you have a decent set of friends. And your spelling is impeccable. Whats not to like... I'm a bit stuck here. But you're smart and literate, help me out. Why aren't men approaching you? (Not facts - your best guess)(Its anonymous - be honest)
>>
>>18612715
OP has left the thread dangling
>>
>>18612866
>not having a PhD
>implying i'd be intimidated by a woman with a PhD
okay maybe i would be a little bit, but only cuz i'm still a neet and I know that's probably not what she wants lel
>>
>>18612715
As a guy who's in a similar situation, I would say to keep an open mind when you find a weirdo who's interested in you. Obviously you should have some sort of line that you will not ever cross, and should watch out for red flags. But you aren't going to find anyone willing to put up with eccentricity who isn't also a little eccentric.

Other than that, just hang in there. It's about all you can do. Throw out the hints and hope you get some bites.
>>
>>18613023
Thanks
>>
>>18613023
>red flags
I don't know someone can ever correct their own red flags unless they get feedback and i dont mean just ending social connections with them
>>
>>18613223
I mean more red flags from weirdos she gives a green light to.

Like if a guy seems a bit weird at first and then evens out after a few days, but then a week later asks for a lock of hair, she should be pumping the breaks.
>>
File: lower standards.jpg (150KB, 777x767px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards.jpg
150KB, 777x767px
>>18612715
Post your face.

>weirdos who are clearly mentally ill
Beggars cant be choosers.
>>
>>18613233
>locks of hair
KEKd
I see your meaning anon
but women tend to place social awkwardness or maybe a bit of initial instance of clinginess (that doesn't persist) on the same level as CAN I HAVE A LOCK OF YOUR HAIR
>>
>>18612715
Screw dating. Enjoy your freedom. Do all the things you can do that people with couples can't do.
>>
>>18613494
Like what? Casual sex?
>>
>>18612715

this is either fake or youre a fugly retard.

26 is prime for an attractive woman. posting here like a zitfaced faggot is not very convincing.
>>
You sound like a very lovely person to be with - smart, feminine and without the baggage of failed relationships. Don't think of experience in dating as some sort of girlfriend-material badge. It'll help kicking off new relationships, but no one who'd be interested in the type of woman you are would think of that as a turnoff. Instead of trying to be someone you aren't, you should build on your strengths - there's plenty of christian men who'd love to find someone modest and drama-free to settle down with.
>>
>>18614419
>26 is prime for an attractive woman
Actually after 25 it's all downhill and women quickly realize that they will soon hit the wall and try to get a bf before 30 after riding the carousel for their actual prime.

OP probably has started to see her first wrinckles around the eyes and mouth or how her titts beginn to hang.
>>
>>18614493

yeah, good point. 26 is the ceiling. she just hit it lol
>>
>>18614493
Teenager virgin detected.
>>
>>18614497
Yeah, there is a reason women have been labeled as old spinsters if not married till 27. There is a good reason for that.
>>
>>18614506
I'm a 28 yo married woman, roastie.
Face reality instead of countering with such silly memes.
>>
>>18614513
No you're not. Nobody but bitter kissless virgins from /r9k/ uses those meme terms.
>>
>>18614519
Yeah, well. I do. Get used to it. I'm a housewife with too much time on my hands. Getting younger women some redpills is my daily good deed. It's better to know ones nature and acting in a way which will not result in beeing an old unhappy spinster. The more women get a reality check, the sooner it will trickle down to the younger ones. It's a harsh true, but it has to be said.
>>
>>18614532
Just because you were a slut riding the cock carousel and then settled for a desperate beta cuck, doesn't mean everyone is. Most actually aren't.
>>
>>18614532
I like your style housewife. Go girl!
>>
>>18614534
Why are you getting so butthurt? Maybe because my point hit the mark? I've been with my husbandu for 9 years. Sorry, not sorry. Don't try to bitchtalk me, you will only make a foul out of yourself.
>>
>>18613494
>Do all the things you can do that people with couples can't do.
Like getting STDs, having bad drunken casual sex with people you don't even know by name and loos your bonding capacity?
>>
>>18612715
Finding one to be in relationship is also a numbers game, while online dating have given you bad taste it's still a good tool to play the numbers until you've the one that suits yourself. Keep doing it until you've got your pick.

And I do not believe any of your male friends do not have interest in you.
Gay guys I can understand, but heterosexual male in your similar age range should be at his prime of horniness and would have good amount of interest on woman, especially on the young side as yourself. Even if you're below average, as long as you're not hideous you'd still on in mating game as woman, trust me.

It's also possible they do not want to risk friendships, or you've put them into "friendzone" willingly or not, so they kindly back off to find themselves another woman who's willing.
I'd suggest to get out to the world more, as put yourself in social gathering/situations more, expose yourself and play the numbers until you've got one that you're into.
>>
you neglected to include that you're a mtf tranny.
>>
>>18612756
>my friends always made fun of the guys I liked because of how ugly they were
Is this something REAL friends do?

You sound like a nice person, really. And maybe you just don't socialize enough. There even might be someone who is interested in you, but is too shy doing something, or that he sees you as unapproachable for some reason.
>>
Woman these days cannot reflect on themselves properly.
When they have a huge flaw they make themselves blind to it and live in an illusionary fantasy world.

Probarbly OP has a big flaw but did not state it here.

Advice for OP: find someone who is savage and truly says things in your face. Ask him why men don't date you.
>>
>>18612805
Don't see the problem. I happen to like girls like this. A lot of people do. Sure, you'll get the cringy guys who think they'll get a quick fuck from you, but you have to weed through them. Being alone sucks, but if you just find someone because they're good enough you'll end up regretting it.
>>
>>18612715
> has vagina
> can't find anyone interested in hooking up

Just how retarded are you?
Please God, let this story be true.
>>
>>18615033
>retarded
It's not a matter of being intelligent for women it's of being ugly.
>>
>>18615040
HAHA
Ground control to Anon.
>>
>>18615044
Roger ground control this is anon, requesting your point, over.
>>
>>18612761
> 26 is a great age to be, plenty of "fish in the sea"

Wrong. Times have changed. Women and even some men are living the independent life on their own. No need for a partner so they can develop their lifestyle like job, seeing the world, physical activities, etc. If friends and your parentes tell you why you're still single it's a sign that they're getting old and not adapting to modern times.
>>
>>18614540
You said you were with your husband for 9 years, have you always been redpilled or this happened right before you decided to leave him to "find yourself"?
>>
>>18615095
I'm married. Where do you read that I left him?
>>
>>18615099
I didn't said you've left him, i asked if ever crossed your mind leaving him to be a slut, or if you always had your shit together, should made it clear, my bad.
>>
>>18615110
>I didn't said you've left him
>You said you were with your husband for 9 years
>were

Well, I grown up in a conservative european country which didn't fell for the "explore your sexuality, goyim"-meme. I dated till I found a match and we sticked together and explored it with each other and I dare to say we have a better sex life than probably the majority in our age bracket.

But yeah, following redpills made it easier. There is no excuse. Even a ex whore can repent and find a ex-male-whore to teach their children their mistakes. As long as it comes from within instead of just them wanting to be seen as better than they are.
>>
>>18615126
I don't speak english, sorry for the poor gramma.

Are you a Polack? If yes, big fan here.
>>
>>18615144
grammar*
>>
>>18612715
Take it easy. If you are not a slut, the older you get, the higher value you will be in mens eyes for long term commitment.

The worst thing you can do is slut it up in an attempt to "catch up for lost time".

If you do have an extensive sexual past, the best thing you can do is try to hide and turn over a new leaf a.k.a the Miley Cyrus trick.

Although I'm surprised you're strugging for male attention, this indicates you may be overweight, ugly in some way, or have a masculine personality. In this case, work on improving yourself, and the men will throw themselves at you.
>>
>>18612761
>26 is a great age to be

no she past her peak at 21 after that she will go downhill because her fertility window is closing and men want to have healthy babies with young fertile women.
>>
>>18615144
Yeah, Polack. But don't be a big fan of another country, but your own. Don't fall for the "hope in the east" meme. The women you would look for won't date a foreigner. Just work on your own country. Ethno-nationalism is for everyone.
>>
>>18615174
her fertility window isn't closing she still has a good 15 years
>>
>>18615179
It is if she's still dating, as she won't pop up a child instantly and even than she should have enough time to get another without stressing out.

>be 21
>date 3-4 years
>peak fertility
>get kid
>wait a couple years
>be 30
>get a second kid
>be 35
>fertility nearly dead and you can only pop out retarded downies
>don't get any more kids.
>>
>>18615176
I'm not particularly fan of the country, but from its people's mindset, and i agree with everything else you said.
>>
>>18615187

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YIz9jZPzvo
>>
>>18615179
no she has 9 years for the first fertility window to close after 35 she will have increase chance of birth defects and birth complications. why do you think autism is on the rise? because women are having children much later in life since they are focusing on their careers.
>>
>>18615033
NAYRT but I'm a 25 year old virgin. Have similar issues to OP, weird face and the majority my male highschool friends were gay. Now I just work and rarely interact with other people on a personal level.
>>
>>18615192
Are you fucking memeing me, anon? Women get their meno pause at around 45 at average, but from the age of 25 fertility is falling, even faste from 35. But that's the least of the problems, the real one is the fact that the probability of getting retarded ones raises anti-proportional. That's just how it is. Why do you think women freeze their eggs? Because that'S the only way to get the healthy kids one would at their peak fertility.

Don't insult science with such a borderline retarded meme video.
>>
>>18615192
>I can have a career and kids
>biology isn't a thing
>>
>>18615200
what do you mean by weird face? unless you have one eye an inch lower than the other, its not a weird face
>>
>>18615192
>getting medical advice from a left wing comedy show
>>
>>18615200
life is harsh. but you do have some pros in your favour:
1. you are not a slut. high value men WILL appreciate this when they want to settle down.
2. you can always work on your body. if you are not in shape, that is one thing you have complete control of, and can raise you 1-2 points on the "10 scale".
3. make-up. You have tools in your disposal to improve your looks. this is the female equivalent of men learning how to make girls laugh and learning confidence. Men are universally attracted to a woman who knows how to wear make up well and dresses well. Just don't over do it.
4. Girl-game. Your femininity is a prized asset in a world of shrieking harpy social justice warriors. Woman like a confident man who is funny. Men like a woman who laughs at his jokes, and who makes a chill companion. Don't fret the small stuff.

You have options.
>>
>>18615192
The only reason this shit gets spread is so that women keep working longer and paying Shekels instead of going out of the work force and getting kids. And the only reason women want to believe it is because they want to believe in equality and that they can have a carer like a man and than just shit out a kid, give it to a nanny and work on. The Nose is the only one profiting from this. Not the woman. Not the kid. Not the family or staate. You're literaly killing off your bloodline for a big cooperation and the pushing down of wages.
>>
>>18615192
Enjoy your 1 in 3 rate of miscarriages. Hope your gender studies degree was worth it.
>>
>>18615226
Not having a stay-at-home mom really sucks. My mom was always working and didn't have time to raise me or visit school events. I'd never want to neglect my kid if I ever have any.
>>
>>18615226
>>18615235
>4chan shits around woman living life on easy-mode
>women work
>complain about that too
poetry
>>
you must be very ugly, as easy as that
>>
>>18615203
Aside from 4chan I've never seen "25 is where your fertility drops off", the only real change is a slight increase for down syndrome which goes from 1/1600 to 1/1300. There's no other drastic change until 30, but it doesn't really start to go downhill until 35 - that's when conception and risks associated go up every year. The 25 thing seems to be an /r9k/ meme.

Personally, based on my own experience, would not want to go through pregnancy in my 30's let alone dealing with a toddler because they are exhausting. But I don't think it's fair to use /r9k/ facts and /pol/ logic to dismiss medical evidence.
>>
>>18615052
This is a bit accurate, but not entirely. Ugly nerds and childfree normies are a growing minority
>>
File: 2yc47rxd-1405334279.jpg (365KB, 2650x1160px) Image search: [Google]
2yc47rxd-1405334279.jpg
365KB, 2650x1160px
>>18615337
I'm that redpill waifu, pic related, just google it and try to not go to jezebel and buzzfeed and the science on it is clear. Obviously you will not become instantly infertil but you have to know that from 25 onwards it's only going to go downwards (not only looks but eggs as well, as both age quicker than they regenarate). This "make your career and just pop up a kid at 30- 35" is a dangerous meme for many women, especially as most of them first will need to look out for a men, while knwoing that their time runs out. Biology doesn't care for our modern way of life. Women will always be handicapped due to their fertility window. You can't have it both.
>>
File: smv_curve1 (1).jpg (69KB, 1040x510px) Image search: [Google]
smv_curve1 (1).jpg
69KB, 1040x510px
>>18615399
I wouldn't call it a handicap, even 7/10 women in the ages of 16-25 have tremendous power, more so than most men have in their whole lives.

But it comes at a cost, as you say. It's explosive.
>>
>>18615409
Yeah, "handicap" was the wrong term, as obviously men can't have it all, just as much. Just a reason more for women to realise their biological limits, instead of telling them that they can have the cake and eat it too.

I don't want to know how many women only learn it the hard way, beeing 35 and single with the wish for a child desperatly looking for ANY male to get them a kid. Single parenthood, especially single motherhood, is the worst you can do to a child (within the limits of the law) and getting a kid asap after dating is like a garantee for this. Other women just don't get any due to it or just one. And than people wonder how our demographics could get fucked up that badly. Yeah gee, make women believe they have to play a man and they wont have the time to get children while also damaging the wages for men, so that single income is a paradiseon time long gone by, making it necessary that the mother works, no matter what.

Oh well, I disgress. But it all has such a big rat tale and so few people care.
>>
>>18615443
>beeing 35 and single with the wish for a child desperatly looking for ANY male to get them a kid.
True, and feminism has most definitely damaged women just as much as men.

The market as it stands is good for Alphas and women 18-30, it's bad for Betas and Women 35+.

Which is not really conducive to a successful civilisation: you need to harness the productive power of Betas. Instead they are checking out.
>>
>>18615260
>stating rate of birth defects is complaining
Anon, the only thing 4chins complains about are single fuckup mothers getting gibs from working people, not wifes with children were their man earns the money.
>>
>>18615451
Indeed. But the latest political and sociological changes give me hope due to Generation Z(yklon). More and more people learn about the trickery and the benefits of traditional family constelations. they have simply proven to work the best. We are also at the time when then Bommers and '68ers are going into retirement. Young people can finaly see how "living the life" has cost the world around them and how "happy" they are in their last days. I do believe it will change big enough parts of the youth so that we will regain our power back. Not even feminism is on vogue anymore. They have to literaly push it down with made up laws and hate speech. The last sorry attempts of a dying ideology.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.