[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My analogy to the situation I'm currently in is that of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: hugo cantú2.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hugo cantú2.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
My analogy to the situation I'm currently in is that of an abused dog snapping at people that try to pet him.

I've been hurt by most people I loved in unforgivable ways, this has lead me to have a general distrust of people and being always irritated.

When people interact with me, I'm most of the time not in the mood so I snap at them as my first reaction. Is not that I want to snap at people or to be unpleasent on purpoise but I just react like this, then when I think of what I've done I feel terrible.

I've become angry and vindictive. I want to change but I don't act like this wanting to do so, is just a reaction. How can I get over this, my emotions rule me.
>>
>>18612326
What do you consider unforgivable ways?
>>
>>18612326

Try to relax, pick up so fun activity and meet people there, while having fun. If you feel the anger building up, try to stop yourself from snapping at those that don't deserve it.
>>
>>18612326
I know someone like this, he usually follows up saying or doing something nice afterwards so I don't mind. I accept that he has a problem and don't hold it against him. I don't think most people are like me though.
>>
>>18612348
I try to be like this, like this time, I snapped at a girl that tried to hug me while I was distracted. Needless to say, I quickly reacted and apologized for being a prick, I even bought her candy to show her how bad I felt.

I do apologize most of the times, but I want to stop snapping at people, it has isolated me from everyone. I really don't consider myself a bad person and I want to stop depicting that side of me.
>>
>>18612331

I think that my stories are so diverse and vary from person to person. I just can say in a general sense that I've gone through physical abuse, emotional abuse, betrayal and even sexual assault.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.